Part-2

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

She sat in her vanity completely dazed out while getting her makeup done. Her costume trial was over and she was getting her getting her makeup done for the look test. With him. And she knew it was all her fault. She shouldn't have involved her brother in searching for her manager. She should have known he will support karan. Her parents will support karan. Even after everything that he did. She closed her eyes in irritation. She quickly composed herself reminding her that her parents and brother didn't know the whole story and that is why they were always supporting him. Whatever said and done she was here today. With him on set. That was the last thing that she wanted. As much as she hated him , she still loved him. And both the feelings will make it a living hell for her on set. She closed her eyes again.

Her reverie was broken by the knock at the door.

"ma'am....you are called on floor...." a spot boy informed her.

"i will come...." she gulped her saliva and walked out of the van.

She reached the floor after a long walk and saw him standing on his mark already. The same hairstyle that he had in Bigg Boss. Her sunny. She quickly reminded herself that the man standing in front of her was anything but her sunny and walked ahead.

He glanced at her quickly and then looked at the director waiting for instruction.

"We will get some photographs clicked just to see how it fairs on screen.... we already know how it will look...." he said proudly. "the brief is just two people in love....do i need to say anything else?" he chuckled.

Right. In love. My left foot. She thought in her mind and walked towards him and waited for him to make an advance. He always did that while clicking professionally. He always took the charge.

Should I touch her?he thought in his mind. Forget it. During shoot you both will have to touch and talk. And anyway it is the characters. Not you two. But not now. Not now knowing I cannot do that without her permission.

She knew that he won't be touching her. So she took a step ahead and kept her hand on the crook of his neck and looked at the camera with a huge smile.

Karan gulped at her touch. It has been years. The touch that soothed him. The touch that felt like peace. He kept his hand on her waist as a reflex and stared at her face.

"brilliant...." the DOP said happily as he clicked numerous shots like that as their first pose. He left her waist slowly as the DOP's voice brought him back to reality.

"can you pick her up karan?" the director instructed him. "and teja throw your head back and laugh and karan you have to just admire her in awe...."

That is not acting. He thought. I anyway admire her.

He picked her up and twirled her around and she laughed happily as instructed. He didn't have to pretend though , his face automatically curved into a soft smile seeing her laugh.

They look test was done in an hour.

"I think we got enough shots...." the team clapped for them and karan gave a small smile. Teja looked at him and then smiled at the rest of them.

"i'll use the washroom...." she muttered more to herself rather than to the team and walked out of the floor.

He knew that was a lie. She wanted to run. From him. From facing the truth.

Karan had a small polite talk with team and walked out of the floor.

He was about to enter his vanity when he saw her. Again.