Part-5

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"mumma....how are you...." teja sat on the bed and face timed his mom.

"i am good beta....is it?" she was taken aback seeing teja's background. She nodded.

"me and aru are staying with him....he came to know....i told him....it's a long story....i signed a show and got to know that he is my costar and then he met aru in the park and my assistant took her on set and he met her there and i ended up telling him....we mutually agreed to stay together for aru...."

She smiled happily with tears.

"that's great beta....i cannot be any happier....i will tell everybody...." she said in excitement.

"mumma i am scared...." she gulped.

"scared that you will fall weak?beta forgive him...." she said slowly. "i know i shouldn't be saying this but i am his mom....beta forgive him....i know he is not happy....you know it too...."

"mom to forgive him he has to apologise....forget apology he doesn't even own up to his mistakes...." teja wiped her tears.

"i.... i just wish this was easy teju...." she said wiping her own tears.

Karan entered the room because the door was open and stopped seeing her screen.

"sorry...." he muttered under his breath. "hi maa....i will wait outside...." he gulped and turned to leave.

"sunny...." he heard his mom speak.

He turned slowly and looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"beta come here...." she said slowly.

He walked and sat beside her keeping a respectful distance from teja.

"you hid it mumma....you all did...." he gulped.

"she is my daughter sunny....you broke her....that is not what i had taught you beta....i was upset with you....we all were....we have seen teja....we have seen her heartbroken....she would not speak with anyone....you don't know how much it took on our part to even get her out of that....to make her talk....and then she....we got to know that she is pregnant....she didn't want to face you....and we didn't want to force her into anything that will affect her mentally sunny....and honestly i was also upset with you....everyone was....what you did was wrong and you get punished for mistakes sunny...."

Karan didn't know what to feel. Knowing teja had gone through that made him feel terrible. All he wanted to do was to hold her close to him and shower her with love and tell her everything. All the truth. But his hurt was way too much as well. Nobody believed him. He licked his dry lips. He was tired. Too tired to explain. Too tired to even try to fix this.

"not always maa....not always are those punished who makes the mistake....sometimes those are punished whom people think that they must have made the mistake...." he chuckled.

Teja immediately looked at him and scanned his face. It was blank and broken. She wanted to wipe the tears away from his cheeks but she fought with herself and stopped herself. She cannot do this to herself. She cannot fall weak.

Before his mom could say anything he got up.

"I'll talk to you later....take care mumma...." he smiled a bit and went out of the room.

"mumma he misses you all....whatever happened was between us....yes i know i involved you people by telling you and staying there but then please be normal with him....all of you...."