Part-4

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"pra....i have a daughter....we have a daughter...." he said with his voice choked and sobs coming back.

"huh?" he didn't really know how to react. Was this a joke?what was happening?

"i met her....my choco pie....my aru...." he sobbed like a baby on call.

"jiju....can you tell me what is happening?i am not understanding a thing and please don't cry....please just cal....just calm down...."

"Teja and me....we have our daughter....arushi...." he said almost in a whisper.

"what are you saying?" he said with shock dripping from his voice.

"she hid it from me....from you....from mom dad but you know what?my family knew...." he chuckled through his tears. "they all knew infact teja and choco pie was staying with them...." he frantically wiped his face.

"what?" he said slowly.

"yeah....pra what have i done to deserve this?" he was barely audible.

"i will talk to her...."

"no pra you won't....not now....not ever on that topic....i do not want to give her any explanation...." he said angrily. "remember my swear....always remember that...." he breathed in heavily trying to compose himself. "by the way i have asked her to shift with me because no way i am going to stay away from my baby...." he said once he was calm.

"and she agreed?" he asked immediately.

"yes she did...."

"jiju you have to inform mom dad....they will be glad to meet arushi...." he said with a soft smile. "and please send me a picture once you are home and settled...."

"settled...." he chuckled bitterly.

"i am sorry i didn't mean it that way...."

"i know....okay they must be coming....i will inform mom dad and let you know....thanks yaar...." he said genuinely.

"anytime...." he said with a small smile and they disconnected the call.

"papa...." he heard her voice and looked at the door of the vanity to see his choco pie come down in teja's arms with an ice cream cone in her hand. His face broke into a huge smile seeing her.

"yes my baby...." he immediately moved forward and took her in his arms carefully.

"ice cream...." she forwarded her hand near his mouth gesturing him to have a bite. He chuckled softly and had a bite. He took her to the car and opened the back door and made her sit there comfortably and gestured teja to sit with her and drove straight to her house.

"this is not where i am staying...." teja said as a matter of fact.

"i know....we will meet mom and dad because they have to see choco pie now...." he said dryly. "baby you will meet nanu nani okay?"

"okay papa...." she said happily and clapped.

He got down and opened the back door. He swiftly picked aru up and gestured teja to get down. Once she was down , he locked the car and rang the bell.

The meet was emotionally exhausting. There was love , complains and questions and most importantly love for their grand daughter.

"teju....why didn't tell us?" he mom asked her standing at the kitchen. Teja looked out of the kitchen to the living area where karan aru and her father were playing with teja's soft toys.