Part-11

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

He came out of his reverie as he finished reading the letter and clutched the letter close to his chest and sobbed.

"i love you laddoo....i missed you so much...." he gasped for air. "why didn't you trust me?how could you think i could do that you....i understand laddoo....i understand what you saw was too much to take....i would have been angry as well....but why didn't you question me?hit me slap me shout at me....why did you leave me?all alone...." he sobbed and buried his face into his knees.

The night passed in a frenzy and in tears.

As soon as the sun ray hit his face , he woke up and went to the kitchen. He warmed her water and made a strong cup of coffee and heated Aru's milk and went to their room.

"choco pie...." he said softly in her ear. "baby it's morning....wake up...." he caressed her hair. Aru opened her eyes and yawned and immediately stretched her arms.

Karan chuckled , picked her up in his arms and hugged her tightly.

"good morning papa...." she said burying her face into his neck.

"my baby...." he caressed her hair. "let's get ready for school....but before that milky time...." he started to make her drink the milk by telling her a story.

Meanwhile Teja heard their voice and woke up. She sat up looking at him. His eyes were red and swollen and Teja took no time to guess that he was crying throughout the night.

On seeing her sit up , he silently handed her the glass of warm water. Teja knew there were answers that she needed. None of the calculations were matching in her head. What she saw and how karan behaves and the way he is in touch with his costar doesn't fit in her story and that drove her crazy. She knew that she will never get the answers from karan. He was too stubborn for that. But she had promised herself that she will find the answers herself. Screw him. She was enought to dig out the truth.

She sipped her warm water and cuddled Aru and as soon as she finished the water , he handed her the cup of coffee.

"thank you...." she muttered under her breath and sipped the coffee.

Teja got ready and went to the kitchen and asked their cook to leave. Karan and Aru came and sat at the dining table when Teja came out and gave them two bowls of poha.

"breakfast...." she said nonchalantly.

Karan gulped and looked at Aru who seemed to be pretty okay with the breakfast.

"she likes my poha...." teja said reading his trail of thoughts and started to feed Aru.

Karan understood that Teja was pissed at him. And the reason also was not unknown to him. Everytime Teja would be pissed at him she would ask their cook to leave and make poha for karan.

He didn't create any fuss and had it silently as Teja smirked in mind. Suits him right. He won't tell the truth to her so he has to deal with poha.

They got ready and dropped Aru to school and went on set.

They had their shot together. They did it professionally and Karan had one more shot to give so he stayed on floor while Teja went back to the vanity. Karan went back to his vanity rubbing his temple. He just wanted some silence.

He entered his vanity to see Teja sitting on the bed and his team standing there quietly.

"bhaiya...." Omi held his hand and quickly took him out of the vanity.