Part-15

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

A few days have passed and nothing had improved between Karan and Teja.

They came home after a long tiring day at work with Aru and Teja opened the cupboard and took out her home clothes and also kept karan's home clothes on the bed. She made Aru freshen up and made her sit in the lounge with her toys and went to their room to find karan looking at the T-shirt that she has taken out and kept on bed.

Karan rolled his eyes and opened the cupboard again and took out another set of clothes and kept it on the bed and went to the dressing table to open his watch.

Teja gritted her teeth in anger. She went and picked the the set he had taken out just now and threw it in the laundry basket with dirty clothes.

He looked at her through the mirror and rolled his eyes.

Game on.

He was about to walk in the direction of the washroom when she said loudly.

"don't you dare sunny....i am going to the washroom first...." she said as she walked to the bed hurriedly to take her clothes.

"really?" he smirked and raised his brows.

"yes....move back....i am warning you...." she picked up her clothes and was about to run to the washroom but to her dismay karan was too fast.

He quickly entered the washroom and stood at the door blocking her with a proud and victorious smirk on his face.

"sunny....come out...." she said angrily , angry at her loss.

"tchk tchk...." he teased her with her smirk. "too bad tejasswi....you lost?the tejasswi lost?"

"sunny...." she moved forward to push him but he closed the door in a jiffy.

By mistake her palm was in between the wall and the door and she screamed in pain.

Karan heard her. But she always did that to win anything from him. Pretended to get hurt so that he goes to her quickly and had her way. So he ignored her scream and freshened up.

Teja held her palm and tears began to trickle down her face.

Was this even her sunny?the same person who used to run to her if a single sound came out of her mouth indicating her pain?who would scold her left right and centre for not taking care of herself?

She didn't know what hurt her more. Her palm or her heart. The pain of realisation that probably karan was out of love with her was too much for her to take. The pain was almost physical. Her chest felt heavy and her breathing was shallow.

She picked her broken self up and went to the kitchen and put ice pack on her palm.

"we will go for shopping tomorrow....it is diwali and we need to buy clothes for choco pie...." he came to the kitchen after freshening up and opened a bottle of water. He finally looked at her on getting no response and found her dabbing the ice pack on her palm.

"what happened?" he walked over to her.

"nothing...." she somehow managed to say.

"show me...." he held her palm to find it red. "how did this happen?" he quickly took the ice pack and started to dab it on her palm.

"why are you pretending as if you don't know sunny?" she asked slowly. "you heard me scream right outside the washroom....the door banged shut on my palm....why do you care now?" she said wiping her tears.