Part-10

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"answer me....why do you make it look like you love me when clearly you don't....or you do....i don't know....you have a daughter....don't you have any shame karan?you still meet her...." she pushed him angrily.

"shut up teja....don't say anything you might regret later...." he gulped with tears brimming in his eyes.

"what will i regret?" she screamed her lungs out. "tell me what will i regret....regret marrying you?you know what karan....i hate you....but i can't hate you...." she shook him vigorously. "you broke me....this teja is broken okay?"

"i didn't....you broke yourself....and me...." he choked and closed his eyes.

"then tell me what you have to say karan....please tell me....please karan....you are behaving as if you were not at fault....you have to understand how i am feeling....i will go mad karan...." she buried her face into his neck.

She was a mess. As much as she wanted to hate him she loved him. As much as she wanted to push him away , she wanted to be close to him. He was her peace. As much as she believed what she saw , she wanted to believe him now.

Karan closed his eyes. After so many years she was this close to him. He wanted to hug her back but he didn't. He didn't want to hug her when she was drunk. When in reality all was not well between them.

"please sunny...." she sobbed into his neck.

"teja calm down....i don't have anything to say....you saw something....how will i make you believe anything else....i could have....had you trusted me...." He said wiping his tears.

She moved back and looked at him.

"so you won't tell me?" she asked seriously.

"i don't have anything to say...." he whispered.

"fine....now wait and watch...." she wiped her tears and warned him.

"what will you do?" he looked at her and frowned.

"why will i tell you....but just wait and watch...." she said angrily.

"do whatever you want...." he rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. "don't move from there....sit there...." he said loudly and served dinner for her and came out and fed her.

"i know you haven't eaten either...." she looked at him with narrowed eyes. He kept quiet and fed her another bite.

"i am saying something...." she said frowning. He was quiet.

"sunny...." she poked him just like Aru does.

Karan rolled her eyes. Just sometime back she was screaming at him and now this. Strange.

"sunny eat...." she held his hand and made him have a bite.

They had their dinner.

"go inside the room...." he said loudly from the kitchen as he kept the plate in the sink.

He went outside and sighed seeing her sleeping on the couch.

"teja...." he said softly after going near her.
She didn't move.

"teja...." he shook her slightly. Still she didn't wake up. She just frowned and adjusted herself comfortably and kept sleeping.

He looked at the ceiling and picked her up in her arms and took her inside their room and kept her on the bed beside Aru and covered her properly.