TejRan : What Love Feels Like

נכתב על ידי dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblan... עוד

Prologue
Part-1
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Epilogue
One Shot 1
One Shot 2

Part-2

6.2K 487 83
נכתב על ידי dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

She sat in her vanity completely dazed out while getting her makeup done. Her costume trial was over and she was getting her getting her makeup done for the look test. With him. And she knew it was all her fault. She shouldn't have involved her brother in searching for her manager. She should have known he will support karan. Her parents will support karan. Even after everything that he did. She closed her eyes in irritation. She quickly composed herself reminding her that her parents and brother didn't know the whole story and that is why they were always supporting him. Whatever said and done she was here today. With him on set. That was the last thing that she wanted. As much as she hated him , she still loved him. And both the feelings will make it a living hell for her on set. She closed her eyes again.

Her reverie was broken by the knock at the door.

"ma'am....you are called on floor...." a spot boy informed her.

"i will come...." she gulped her saliva and walked out of the van.

She reached the floor after a long walk and saw him standing on his mark already. The same hairstyle that he had in Bigg Boss. Her sunny. She quickly reminded herself that the man standing in front of her was anything but her sunny and walked ahead.

He glanced at her quickly and then looked at the director waiting for instruction.

"We will get some photographs clicked just to see how it fairs on screen.... we already know how it will look...." he said proudly. "the brief is just two people in love....do i need to say anything else?" he chuckled.

Right. In love. My left foot. She thought in her mind and walked towards him and waited for him to make an advance. He always did that while clicking professionally. He always took the charge.

Should I touch her?he thought in his mind. Forget it. During shoot you both will have to touch and talk. And anyway it is the characters. Not you two. But not now. Not now knowing I cannot do that without her permission.

She knew that he won't be touching her. So she took a step ahead and kept her hand on the crook of his neck and looked at the camera with a huge smile.

Karan gulped at her touch. It has been years. The touch that soothed him. The touch that felt like peace. He kept his hand on her waist as a reflex and stared at her face.

"brilliant...." the DOP said happily as he clicked numerous shots like that as their first pose. He left her waist slowly as the DOP's voice brought him back to reality.

"can you pick her up karan?" the director instructed him. "and teja throw your head back and laugh and karan you have to just admire her in awe...."

That is not acting. He thought. I anyway admire her.

He picked her up and twirled her around and she laughed happily as instructed. He didn't have to pretend though , his face automatically curved into a soft smile seeing her laugh.

They look test was done in an hour.

"I think we got enough shots...." the team clapped for them and karan gave a small smile. Teja looked at him and then smiled at the rest of them.

"i'll use the washroom...." she muttered more to herself rather than to the team and walked out of the floor.

He knew that was a lie. She wanted to run. From him. From facing the truth.

Karan had a small polite talk with team and walked out of the floor.

He was about to enter his vanity when he saw her. Again.

"hey choco pie...." He knelt down in front of the girl he had met last day. She was in her school uniform.

"buddy...." she quickly hugged him and buried her face into his neck.

"what happened baby?" his voice changed from happiness to concern.

"I cannot find aunty....she asked me to stand here and she said she will come back in sometime but she is not coming back...." by now she had begun to cry.

"what the...." he stopped realising that he had a baby in his arms and she can hear him. His blood was boiling. How can her aunty or whatever be so irresponsible. She had kept her waiting alone in broad day light under the scorching sun. In the middle of film city.

"shhh choco pie....buddy is here....buddy will find aunty...." he kissed her hair and hugged her tighter. He broke the hug and wiped her tears and took out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat from her face.

"Omi find out from the CCTV where this woman had gone leaving her alone and i want her in front of me....and keep someone here incase she decides to come back in search of the kid so that she knows she is with me inside....we cannot keep the kid stand here in the sun....she will fall ill...." he said kissing her forehead and omi nodded. He went inside the vanity and made her sit on the bed.

"choco pie...." he frowned as a thought struck him suddenly. "why did you aunty bring you here?"

"mumma works here....aunty said we have to meet her urgently because i had fallen down in school and my class teacher had told aunty to take me to the doctor...." She said in her slow and baby voice.

"what?you fell down?did you get hurt?" he asked immediately. She nodded a little and pointed at her elbow where he could see some scratches and black mark.

"shit...." he got up quickly and cursed himself for not noticing it before and his blood boiled more. Her aunty had left an injured kid alone standing in the middle of the sun.

He took the first aid kit out from the drawer and knelt down in front of her and dabbed a cotton dipped in antiseptic on her elbow and she shrieked in pain.

"shhhh choco pie....buddy is here right?" he held her palm tightly and quickly put a band aid on the cut. "see it's done...." he said in a chirpy voice. "so choco pie....are you hungry?i know you are....what will you have?"

"ice cream...." she said immediately.

He chuckled and then laughed softly.

"okay....we will have ice cream but we cannot have just ice cream....we need to have something else too...."

"chik chik pizza...." she said cutely.

He frowned for a second and then realised what she meant. "chicken pizza?"

She nodded with a bright smile.

"okay....done...." he took out his phone and ordered pizza and ice cream for both of them. "it will be here in sometime...." he took her small backpack out of her arms and kept it on his dresser. "are you okay with the shoes and socks?" he asked her.

She shook her head and pulled the socks down in an attempt to open it.

He chuckled and opened her shoes and socks and put her legs up on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

"if you feel cold tell me okay?" he adjusted the AC to a comfortable temperature.

She nodded obediently.

He went and checked outside and enquired whether the woman had come back looking for the kid and came back in when he found out nobody came there.

He sat in front of her played stone paper scissors till someone knocked the door of his vanity.

He quickly opened the door and recieved the food parcel.

"chic chic pizza and ice cream is here for choco pie and buddy...." he chuckled and opened the boxes in front of her.

"one second let me keep the ice cream in the fridge so that it won't melt...." he quickly put it inside the mini fridge and came back to sit in front of her.

He put a little bit oregano and no chilli flakes on the pizza and took out a slice and fed her a bite.

He looked at his phone screen to check a mail and felt her tugging his sleeves. He looked at her and she had finished her bite.

"wow choco pie....you are a fast eater....good girl...." he said and kissed her nose and fed her another bite.

"yes mumma says if i don't eat quickly and keep it under the cheeks i will get round face....papa told mumma...."

He gulped immediately. Everything around the world had her memory.

"buddy?"she tugged his sleeves again. "pizza...." she pointed at the slice and pointed at his mouth.

He smiled softly and had a bite.

Teja waited outside his vanity and looked around to see if she could see any of his staffs but she could see nobody. After going back to her vanity she had realised that his bracelet was stuck on the pocket of her jeans. She had searched for her staffs but none were around so she had thought of going to his vanity because she knew she would find his team around there but none were there. She knew she had to face him now everyday so be it today. She knocked the door.

"it's open...." she heard him say loudly and opened the door and went inside.

Karan was pinching her nose when the door opened and she looked up at the door.

"mumma...." she shouted happily.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

67K 4.8K 28
khud padh lo yaar😶
204K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
93.5K 4.2K 13
A story that can be a reality
106K 10.7K 47
A story like never before✨