I Accidentally Turned One Dir...

De clare_cecld

(Editing In Progress) All you need to know about me is.... I may have accidentally turned one direction into... Mai multe

I Accidentally Turned One Direction Into Vampires
Darkness
Blood Lust
Gaining Control
Getting Back Some Of Our Best Friends.
We're Bloody Vampires! We Drink Blood, We Kill! Why Fight Our Nature?
Vampire Pub
We've Got Some Serious Explaining To Do
When Will This End?
Oh, So Zayn Don't Bite Perrie And Louis Try Not To Kill Eleanor...Yeah?
Amber
I Accidentally Turned One direction Into Vampires (Editing)
Were Wolf
Slayer Community?
Eleanor's story
I know what you are.
The Hunt
The True Battle Comes from within
Welcome to the family.
Awaken
The Escape
Missing someone
Flash Backs
Shadows United
Elelement of control
Handing In Deadly Suspence and Trust?
Mind of Faith
Sister R.I.P?
Do You Dare?
Fainting Defeat
Concert Cancled Because Of An New Darkness
Washed Away
Embracing Life As A Shadow
Legends Unfold and Slaughter House
If Thats My Humanity Then Whats This?
Malipulation Of The Voice
Rumours Of War
Mysterious Attack?
Fire And Water Dont Mix
Time Slumber And Only Two Left Now
The Playful and Dangerous Effects Of The Wind
The Voice Of The Wind And Legends Repeated
Whatever It Takes
Earth Flash Back
Key To Hell
Join Forces?
To When We Get Through This?
Should I Come Clean?
And We Get Their At Last
I'm Not Giving Up On You Yet!
Twist the Knife in Deeper and I couldn't believe it....I'd fallen in Love with..
Get Out!
I'll Stand By You and Running Away Never Solved Anything
How Long? And You Have No Choice
I cant fight the Pain
Cracking Under The Pressure
The Plot Thickens
Confusion?
Chained and Realisation
Alone and secrets
Punished and Newborn
Battle Of Wills
The Truth Is Out
Our Only Hope
Sweet Goodbyes
Silent Conversation
The Flaw In His Plan
"Um I'm Still A Shadow...I Have No Problems With Ripping His Heart Out"
A Sticky End
Light Hearted Releaf
Promise?
The Ending Finaly? No Its Just The Beginging.
About the Sequel

"Guess what, My girlfreinds a werewolf"

2.6K 40 7
De clare_cecld

Reality hit Amy hard as she suddenly realised she'd just spilled all of the slayer community's secrets to a bunch of Vampire, how could this happen she thought. Just then she felt Niall waving his hand infront of her. 

"Hello?" he said. 

"What the hell are you doing!?" she snapped, Amy suddenly realised that she was untied and she swung her fist round hoping to connect with Nialls jaw, no such luck. Niall saw the fist coming and grabbed her wrist stopping her movement alltogether.

"I was just seeing if you were out of that dam trance Zayn put you in for god sake!" Niall huffed as he relised her wrist from his painful grip. 

"Well obviously I'm out of it! What did he do to me!" Amy hissed. Niall rolled his eyes at her as he crossed his arms at her.

"Relax his just hypnotised you".

 Amy gauped at him.

 "He what!" she snapped. She knew some vampires had powers but she'd never heard of a vampire that could hypnotise his prey.

Amy suddenly realised that she was alone in the room with Niall. It was strange thinking that if she'd been in the room with Niall and he wasn't a vampire she'd be wetting herself with exitment but now all she felt was fear. Niall could feel Amy's fear, he felt self loathing as well, so was this what he had become? A monster? Somthing humans feared at night? Somthing that they killed to protect themselves? Evil?

Niall didn't notice that as he began to wallow in his own saddnes and guilt it started to rain outside. Amy watched as the Vampires expression turned from enoyed to sad...very sad, Amy couldn't help the spot of pity that blended in with her fear. 

"Are you going to let me go?" she asked cowardly.

Niall let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair "At some point yes but I'm not sure how long your going to stay here with us intill then". 

Amy flopped onto a bed defeated then she felt hard lump in her trouser pocket and she remembered, her phone! She could call the slayer comunity and tell them about this, now all she needed to do was get away from Niall for a few seconds to do it....mmm.

Louis and Eleanor were getting ready to leave after begging and pleading Eleanor had finaly agreed to meet Louis again and they could talk about the pack and her werewolf abilitys somewhere else. Louis and Eleanor stood outside the resteraunt about to go different ways, Eleanor said uncomfortably "So this dates been uh intersting". 

Louis gave a chuckle "Yeah we should do it again sometime".

Eleanor looked up suprised at Louis calm nature, she tried to be serious but Louis personality was infectios and despite the seriousness of the situation she found herself smiling to then she frowned "Arn't you getting a taxi?" Eleanor asked him.

 For a moment Louis was caught of gaurd as his brain tried to find an logical lie not the truth, I was planning on running home so he advently said "Oh I'm taking the bus".

 Eleanor nodded accepting this answer but her brain was telling her there was somthing wrong about it.

Only when Louis walked of out of site that Eleanor realised that the bus's were not running today...

At the apartment Amy walked over to one of the doors silently, Nialls eye's narrowed as he demanded "what are you doing!?"

Amy snapped "Going to the bathroom! You're not going to follow me in there as well!" 

Niall said irritable "I wasn't planning to!" 

He crossed his arms defiantly and turned around as she closed the bathroom door. Amy waited intill she couldn't hear Niall any more then sat on the toilet seat, her heart beating faster and what she was about to do.

Amy took out her phone and sent a text to one of her freinds in the slayer comunity but Amy quickly realised she'd sent one to Emily by mistake, another of her freinds but Emily hardly checked her phone! Hell Emily barly used her mobile and Amy realised in panick that her phone still had its sound on.

Amy tried desperately to cancel her text but to late it was sent and a beeping noise came from the phone as the text of plea for help was sent out, she barly had time to delete the text from her historys on her phone before Amy was suddenly out side the bathroom in a painfull grip and her mobile was no where to be seen. Niall held her tightly, her mobile in his other hand.

Amy watched horrified as her phone, the only means of communicating with the other slayers held in Nialls grip tighted suddenly and She saw with inhuman strength her phone being crushed to bits in his hold intill it barly looked like a phone just a piece of useless rubbish.

Looking to the phone which now was a piece of useless metal to her Niall hissed dangerously "And what exactly do you think your doing!?" .

They both stared at each other angrily, both very close together, Amy was breathing fast in freight at what Niall might want to do to her while Niall was desperately trying to gain control of his temper which since the transformation had been harder and harder to do. Amy stiffened in shock as she saw Nialls eyes where flashing different colours, from blue to black then back to blue again and Nialls hands started to tremble slighty at the effort he was putting into controlling his sudden rage.

He pulled her closer to him, planning to give her a good yelling at but Amy thinking differently that he was planning on killing her started to struggle desperately and the hand that was free came up and punched Niall in the Jaw.

 "SHIT!!" Amy screamed as Niall let her go suddenly and she leaped away from him holding her hand that had made a strange sickinging crunching sound when it had come into contact with Nialls Jaw and now was a bright red and was throbbing painfully, she'd broken her hand!

Niall hadn't even flinched but he rubbed his jaw slightly then Amy watched as Nialls eyes narrowed dangerously as he looked at and his hands curled into fists while Nialls eyes leaked black into them then the black slowly turned into a deep unsettling red and Amy shuddered remembering those eyes from when he had killed Sammy and broken her wrist and she tensed as all her instincs screamed RUN!!

Suddenly she felt herself being pushed agaist one of the walls, Niall pinned her hands down against the wall. Amy watched in fear as Nialls teeth seemed to get sharper and two of his canines looked even more big or sharper like fangs. A low growl rummbled from Niall's chest. Amy looked into Nialls now black eyes but she couldnt see any hint of blue like they were before, no hint of the Niall who who had shown remorse for keeping her here.

Amy didnt know what made her do but as Niall moved a couple of strands of hair away from her neck eying it hungrily she pleaded "Niall, please, please, I dont know whats happened to you and the boys b-but its not your fault, you didn't want this..." Amy didnt know what she was saying all she knew was she didn't want Niall to kill her, it was her fault of course, how many times had she been told to never anger a vampire? Amy wished she hadnt punched him.

"You dont really want to kill me, d-do you? I mean if you wanted to kill me you would of done it when I attacked you with the stake" Niall was now liserning to her so she pressed on "I don't know whats it like being a vampire but obviously the things we slayers sometimes lern about you are wrong, I'll take you to the slayer community j-just please don't kill me" Amy took a deep breath as she lost her pride and whimpered "Please dont kill me...I-I'm -I'm sorry this has happened to you Niall, y-you didnt deserve it, I'm sorry" Tears came down her face as she ran out of things to say and Nialls eyes where still as black as midnight.

She closed her eyes knowing she'd failed but then...nothing happened, she didnt feel any pain, so she slowly opened her eyes to look into Nialls black eyes but somthing was different the way he looked at her, Amy watched with hope as flecks of blue were shown mixed in with the black. Niall's jaw was clenching and unchenching, his arms were tensing even more as he held her agaist the wall.

She could see some sort of struggle going on inside Nialls whole body then Niall looked down as if steadying himself, a groan came out of Nialls mouth, Niall felt like everything inside him was screaming to kill her, screaming for him to drink her blood from her body and feast. She attacked me first the monster inside him roared she deserves to pay...but as the human girl started to talk to him Niall felt himself gaining more control agaist his darker desires.

Amy watched as Niall let out a pained gasp and the pressure on her was gone as Niall was against suddenly across the apartment as he cried "Dam it!" 

 Amy watched in shock as the vampire in front of her started to weep.

Niall leaned on the wall, sobbing, Nialls eyes were a deep blue again, they watered with tears, after he calmed down Niall looked at her for a couple of minutes then Niall chocked out "d-did you really mean that?" 

Their was a slight glimmer of hope in Nialls eyes, mabye other humans won't see me as a monster, mabye I could tell my family and they wouldn't look at me in disgust or fear, if she can do it, why not them?...he thought.

Amy frowned slightly, had she really meant what she had said? As she looked at Niall she didn't see an evil demon that must be destroyed, she saw a young vunreble lost man, who should of had a big life ahead of him, he should of been able to get married, to become a father but all this had been taken away, did she mean what she had said?

 "Yes" Amy said, yes she did.

Nialls face broke into a smile, it made quite the difference, at the moment you'd never belive that a couple of seconds ago he'd been after her blood, Niall looked down at the grounded as he mutterd "Thank you" 

If Amy didn't know any better she swears that he sounded...embarrassed.

Suddenly Niall stiffened as Niall heard anouther vampire approach "Hey! Niall guess what!! My-" Louis broke of seeing Amy for the first time looking confused.

"Um Niall mate, you know there's a girl in your room right?" Niall rolled his eyes at Louis as he said calmly "She's a slayer" 

Louis gaped at him then bust out laughing "Oh, you almost had me there, her a slayer seriously".

Niall smirked at Amy raising his eyebrows at her and Amy fumed feeling insulted and snapped "And why can't I be a slayer exactly?" Louis was taken aback slightly. 

Niall grinned and teased "I thought you said you were a trainee slayer" Amy gave him an enoyed glance, her fear of them seemed to be drifting away though she could never forget Nialls black soulless eyes, note to self she thought don't make him angry ever again

Louis looked her up and down disbelievingly "so your a slayer? No offence but what are you doing here?"

 She sniffed "Niall kidnapped me"

 Niall huffed "You were threating to tell the other slayers about us" 

Amy said "You got Zayn to hymnotyse me!" 

"You attacked me with a stake!" 

"You tried to kill me" Amy retorted.

Louis was watching this go back and forth amused and completely and utterly confused, it seems he had missed quite a bit, he hoped Zayn could explain it a bit more to him but she seemed just an ordinary pretty sweet girl, how could she be a slayer? And why did she look familer?

Niall defeated changed the topic "so um, what where you about to say Louis? When you came in?" 

Louis looked sheepish suddenly as he said "Um guess what..." 

Nialls eyes narrowed sensing that what ever Louis was about to say would be a bombshell.

 "What?" Niall asked wearily.

"My girlfreinds a werewolf" Louis said nervously. ..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...