(Discontinued)Olympus High: A...

By Fallonere

What happens when depressed Nico di Angelo goes to Olympus High, a school for mentally disabled teens? Well f... More

Olympus High: A Leico Fanfic
The Roomate
The Psychopaths
The Cafeteria
Night One
In the Morning
Nicknames
Mi Todo
Fucking Percy Jackson
Day 2
A Bit of Leo's Past
Wednesday
The Rain Pt. 1
The Rain Pt.2
Bonding...?
Party?
Aftermath
Nico's Dad
Confrontations
The Suit
The Suit pt.2
Halloween Pt. 1
Halloween Pt.2
Halloween Pt.3
Just a Chapter
The New Kid
Family Day Pt.1
Family Day Pt. 2
Family Day Pt.3
Family Day Pt.4
Family Day Pt.5
Family Day Pt. 6
Family Day Pt. 7
Family Day Pt. 9
Just a Chapter...Again
The Big Reveal
Thanksgiving
Hades' House/Thanksgiving pt. 2
Thanksgiving pt. 3
Getting Dirty
Thanksgiving PT.4
I Suck

Family Day Pt. 8

408 26 0
By Fallonere

Nico's POV

So after everyone stopped laughing, we ate in silence. Legitly everyone was stuffing their face and didn't have time to talk.

Esperanza came back in, without Leo.

"I don't know where he is! I looked everywhere."

He's on the fucking roof isn't he.

"I'll go look for him."

I got up. Guess I don't get any time with my family. I walked out of the cafeteria and straight to the stairs.

When I got to the top, I saw him. Oh gods, is he crying?

"Leo?"

His body tensed. I walked over to him and sat down, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!"

He pushed my hand off. Kay, what the fuck.

"Leo? What's the matter?"

"Everything."

He sniffled.

"C'mon you can tell me!"

"No I can't, you'll just get mad at me, and then tell everyone and everyone will hate me!"

"Leo, I promise I won't tell anyone."

He looked at me. I smiled.

"Tell me, Lili!"

He smiled for a second, but went back to frowning.

"Um....well...I've been hanging out with Cally and her friends behind everyone's back."

He looked at me.

"Oh."

I got up.

"Nico?"

"Why? Are we not good enough for you? They make fun of us all the time! Why would you want to hang out with them?!"

"You promised you wouldn't get mad!"

I stared at him.

"Yeah, well....just answer my questions!"

"I don't know Nico! It just happened."

"Then stop!"

"Why, they're my friends! Look I know they're dicks to you guys, but I'm trying to make them stop, but with your little stunt, they're gonna be worst!"

"Oh fucking well Leo! Look just stop they're not your friends they don't actually care about like we do, okay? They're probably just using you to get closer to us."

He rolled his eyes, and turned back to the school ground.

"Things were so much easier last year."

Did he really just say that?

"What? Before I was here?"

"Kinda yeah."

"And I'm the bi-polar one."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you kissed me, then called me an asshole and now your saying you wished you never met me!"

"That's not what I meant! Nico I like you and that's what's confusing me! I didn't think I liked guys until I met you and it's messing me up, okay!"

"You can blame me for this! You said-"

"I lied okay! I didn't want you to know you're fucking me up so bad! Okay."

"Okay."

He looked a little shocked.

"Still doesn't mean you can hang out with them."

"Nico, look I'm just confused, and Octavian's really easy to talk to so-"

"You've been telling Octavian all this but not me or Percy or Jason?"

"Well, yeah, but that's cause Percy and Jason would make fun of me."

"Seriously! You'd think they do that?"

"You don't know them as well as I do, okay? I've seen the mean side of them, okay? They're not always as nice as they seem."

"You could have told me."

He glared at me.

"Whatever Nico."

I sat back down, and we sat there in awkward silence.

"Well, Leo if you like me that means your bi, or pan or something to that affect."

"The fuck is pan?"

"It's when you like people regardless of sexual orientation or gender, you just like them."

He turned to look at me.

"I think I'm pan."

I smiled.

"Was that so hard?"

"I guess not."

He smiled, which turned into laughing.

"What?"

"I'm just so dumb!"

I smiled.

"That's what makes you Leo Valdez, it's one of the things I love about you."

Fuck.

He stopped laughing.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I don't but, I think that's what happened."

I looked in to his eyes. Did I love Leo? I don't think I did, but I do really care about him.

"Is love the right word?"

He asked.

"Why don't we make it the right word."

And I kissed him. What a eventful day. I saw my dad again, told him I was gay, stood up to Calypso so and her friends, and I kissed Leo twice. November 15th was a great day.

"So, what are we?"

"Secretly dating?"

"Why secretly?"

"You really want to tell Charlie and Percy? We'd never hear the end of it."

"We're gonna get caught."

"Oh well."

And we kissed some more.

And more.

And more, until we heard people calling our names.

"When did the sun set?"

"I don't fucking know."

We got up, and pecked each other's lips.

"There they are!"

Hazel said. Leo smiled and waved, but everyone just glared. We jumped down and everyone yelled at Leo.

"Guys, stop it he's fine."

Charlie said.

"As fine as I'll ever be."

Leo mumbled. I hit his arm.

"Let's just go inside, it's getting cold out, and the movie's starting soon."

"Movie?"

I asked, and everyone rolled their eyes.

"The movie they show in the gym, for all the families. Duh."

Leo said. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's mother?"

"Mother is inside saving us spots, and we should hurry, cause that's a lot of spots."

"Oh."

We started walking in when I looked at the "families". Percy's mom was here, and so was Leo and mine, and my dad, but that's it.

"Where is everyone else's fami-"

"Shush!"

Leo said, but it was too late, everyone had heard.

"Our parents are too busy too come, that's why. My dad's filming a movie."

Piper said.

"Our dads don't ever come, we don't know why."

Jason said, gesturing to him and Percy.

"My dad is too busy with his new family, and my mom can't leave work this year."

Annabeth said.

"I don't trust my Gramma on a plane by herself."

Frank said. Yeesh! I thought I had bad parents. Well parent.

"And Leo's dad,"

Percy said, and Leo glared at him.

"Well, no one knows where he is."

I looked at Leo. He shrugged and looked away. I knew Leo's dad wasn't around, but I guess he wasn't as nonchalant about it as I thought.

"Oh."

"Yeah, well we don't really talk about it. I mean they pay for our school so...."

Annabeth shrugged.

"Well, um, what movie is playing?"

"I think it's Megamind."

"Ugh! I watched that last week."

Everyone smiled. Thank god, I was scared everything would be awkward.

I brushed my hand against Leo's hand, which made him smile. Ugh he's so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.7K 11
When a side-kick goes too far, who is there to comfort if not the mentor? Main Pairing: Birdflash (Wally West x Dick Grayson Kid Flash x Robin)
3.4K 84 9
High school senior, Nick Carraway, moves to New York and attends the same school as his cousin, Daisy. Nick meets many odd characters in his new sc...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
42.7K 743 27
Lance suffers from depression because of an 'accidents' that happened everyday when he was on Earth. His mask was slowly slipping. Then the Galra att...