Finding Love In An Arranged M...

By Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... More

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter.89
Chapter. 90
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 101
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.134
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.143
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter.91

23.9K 1.5K 77
By Shrutigajendra

PLEASE PRESS ⭐ BEFORE STARTING THE CHAPTER, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS ACCOUNT.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is sitting between Dadaji and Adhyay and she feels that someone's toe is touching her soles in a very sensual manner. She tries to push that foot away with her foot but she feels a bit strange but she does not react much.

But in a few seconds, that toe again starts caressing her soles very lovingly. She looks around, she has a spoon in her mouth with a spoon in her mouth, she is trying to stop her moaning. But that toe is constantly touching her soles with a lot of love, due to which she is not able to control her situation at all. She immediately grabs Adhyay's thigh tightly. As soon as Shravya touches Adhyay. A smile appears on Adhyay's face. He turns towards Shravya smiling. Shravya says in a meek voice.

"Will you please stop it…"

"Why….. I mean I am enjoying it…."

"Seriously Adhi….. please nah… stop…"

Adhyay silently looks at everyone.  Everyone is busy eating food. He brings his mouth near Shravya's ear and speaks softly to her.

"Saanjh, do you really want me to stop…"

"Yup….. now stop it…"

"Fine…."

Shravya starts eating her food again but in a few seconds that toe starts touching her sole again. She looks out of the corner of her eyes at Adhyay who is sitting quietly with his hands folded across his chest. She grabs his hand tightly and suppresses her moans.

"Adhi why are you doing this…."

"Saanjh I already stop now what …."

"Don't lie….. look, You will do whatever you want to do but in the room, please don't do anything here….. "

Adhyay starts looking at Shravya.  Meanwhile, Ranjan also sees both of them. Ranjan smiles seeing both of them and asks them to tease Aadhyay.

"You two can see each other very well even by going into the room, no one will stop. But at this time eat well….."

As soon as Ranjan speaks this, the laughter starts resonating there.  Adhyay and Shravya both shudder. Shravya's cheeks turn dark red. She smiles while pressing her lips tightly between her teeth. She says softly.

"Just eat quietly and don't bother me…."

Adhyay just starts looking at her.  Shravya starts eating quietly. But when she feels Adhyay's eyes on her, she turns to look at Adhyay and raises her eyebrows, and starts questioning him. Before they both asked each other anything, Even before this, again felt a toe again on Shravya's foot. She starts looking at Adhyay with a slight annoyance due to which Adhyay gets to see her better. He smiles at her little bit angry but with red tainted cheeks. Shravya says.

"Eat your food quietly and keep your foot by your side. Don't bother me…."

"Sweetheart, my foot is at my side, But why do you want that if you do not cook food, then today I will not eat food….."

" What are you trying to say, why would I stop you from eating?..."

"Saanjh are you alright ….. You just told me a while back that I should stop everything. I was having food.... I stopped eating food……"

"I have not forbidden you to eat food, but I have forbidden you to caress my leg again and again with your foot….."

"What…. I am not doing this…"

The two look down together. Then both see Revathi in front, who is smiling and only looking at Ram. Both turn towards Ram who is not looking at her at all and is just eating his food. Both of them turn towards each other and look at each other and laugh out loud due to which everyone's attention goes towards them. But by stopping their laughter, they immediately start eating their food because this situation has become very dangerous for them. After all, both of them are laughing a lot while eating food.

Shravya smiles and pulls her leg back as she doesn't dare to enjoy herself in any way with this situation. For so long she was enjoying this situation considering Adhyay and was also getting upset. She is eating her food in silence.  Only then does Adhyay brings his mouth close to her ear and tell her.

"You told me that I can do anything with you in the room, now take care of this…"

After eating, everyone is sitting and talked for a while and everyone is pulling each other's legs. Adhyay is still sitting with Shravya because he does not want Shravya to sit away from him even for a moment. Sushila says to Revathi.

"Now start paying attention to everything a little bit. It's not that you just didn't pay attention and the work was done. This has always been your habit since you married my brother. Be thankful to my brother who took care of your mistakes. Otherwise, if someone else was there, when would you have been thrown out of your house?..."

Revathi wants to answer her, but she knows that Ram who is angry with her will become angrier. So she turns her back and sits down, but only then.

"Revathi!..."

This is Ram's voice, Revathi turns and looks at Ram. She knows that Ram will ask her to go inside. So she quietly gets up from her seat but Ram says.

"Revathi I don't want you to change yourself at all because I like you the way you are. I enjoy your still fresh naughtiness a lot. When you make some mistake, I get a chance to rectify that mistake, because I make bigger mistakes than you and you hide those mistakes very easily but I can never do that…. If you change yourself then all the colors in my life will disappear. So you don't have to think at all that you need to change yourself. People should change their attitude, which repeatedly pushes you to change…."

Revathi is smiling but tears are also shining in her eyes. Ram doesn't react at all and turns and looks at Sushila, says in a low voice.

"It's too late ..... So go to your room and relax. It seems to me that your old age dominated on you long ago, my family never let this old age dominate my wife and on me too, so we want to live like this… Revathi was never wrong, she is and will never be, so she never needs to change…. Let's go to the rooms."

There is complete silence. Everyone stands silently. Ram immediately comes to his wife, placing his hand on her shoulder and smiling, and starts walking towards his room. Slowly everyone goes from there to their rooms. Adhyay is looking for Shravya, whose attention is currently on Ram and Revathi.

Adhyay moves very fast towards his room by coming close to her, putting his hand on her waist, and dragging her almost with him.

"Adhi…."

But as soon as Adhyay sees, no one is present in the corridor. He immediately takes her in his arms, almost running up the stairs, reaches his room, and closes the door with his foot. As soon as he enters the room, he hugs her tightly in his arms.  Shravya is also hugging him by putting both her arms around his neck. He says.

"Ever since I have seen you in a saree, I just feel that I should not let you go away from my arms and you are trying to get away from me again and again."

Shravya smiles softly and takes Adhyay's face in her hands and kisses his forehead lightly with her toes raised. Then kissing both of his eyes, kisses both of his cheeks one by one without looking into his eyes, keeping her lips on his lips to give a small peck, and starts getting away from him.

But he immediately grabs her nape and moves his fingers through her hair, suddenly without wasting any second grabs her hair in a soft grip and moves her face upwards and takes her lips very well in his lips. She closes her eyes to feel him well.

He is sucking her lips like his life depends on this, His hand slips slowly toward her slim waist and goes backward and immediately clings to her completely to him, Shravya knows his indication she opens her mouth, he slid his tongue in her mouth to deepen their kiss.

She slowly move her hands towards his neck and lastly encircled her arms around his neck, slowly moving her finger in his hair very slowly and sensually. There is no space left between them. Shravya is also breathing heavily, due to which her chest is moving up and down, which is rubbing against his hard chest.

She feels like her legs turn into jelly, but he held her very tightly from her waist, he tighten his grip on her free hair and leave her lips, he started giving her an open mouth kiss, She also raises her face and give him more excess on her neck very well so that he gets full space to show his possession.

He opens his lips and sucks her neck very hard, which gives tickles throughout her body, she moans his name softly but it is very difficult for her.

"Adhi…"

Aadhyay has got life as soon as he hears his name from her mouth. He immediately picks her up in his arms as if he would not take her away from him even for a moment. He moves toward the bed with her in his arms.

Shravya puts her arms around his neck and hides her face in such a way that she does not want him to see her red face at all. Taking her to the bed, he makes her sit there very comfortably, and standing in front of her, he starts opening the buttons of his shirt very slowly.  Shravya slowly lifts her eyes and looks at him, but he is looking into her eyes. She immediately bows down her eyes and presses her lips between her teeth.

After taking off his shirt, Adhyay gets down on his knees in front of Shravya. Shravya's eyes are completely bent. She did not dare to see Adhyay even once. He again places his lips on her in a very slow kiss, while kissing her he makes her lay on the bed and hover over her without putting his whole weight on her.

Shravya shivers lightly as he is first time caged her under him like this, he hovers over her many times but this is quite different she feels his every single breath on herself. He smiles between their kiss and stops kissing her. Then move to her ear and say.

"Don't worry I know you are not ready for the next step but you are ready to feel my possession for you… do you trust me…."

Shravya smiles lightly as she understands his every meaning, then hugs him tightly and says.

"More than myself…."

On hearing this, Adhyay gently bites her earlobe, due to which she moans very hard but immediately puts her hand on her mouth, he removes her safety pin and removes her saree from her chest, and looks into her eyes to get her permission.

She slightly nods, he kisses her face uncountable times and moves to her jaw and starts giving her open-mouth kisses, she presses her fist in her mouth to stop her moans but he grabs her hands and placed it above her head.

He moves towards her cleavage which is inviting him for a long time but he still controls his urge to free her paps from this cage, because he knows it is quite early for this, but he starts kissing them over the blouse and the bare area of the deep neck.

In one of his hands, both of Shravya's hands are kept above her head. The grip of Shravya's hands increases very much on his hand. In a spur of a moment, he turns her on her stomach and looks at her bright back where his hickeys proudly shine.

He smirks after looking at his art but he wants to give her more, he starts trailing his lips all over her back but two-finger border on her mid-riff is disturbing him so much, He unhooked her blouse in one swift without any delay and leaves her hands also, she holds her blouse tightly, he hovers over her back and turns her face to his side to kiss her juicy lips for some time more.

They are kissing each other like there is no tomorrow, after a few minutes Shravya feels out of breath, he sucked her lips very hard lastly and leave, she is catching her breath while holding her blouse, he clings her bareback on his naked chest and says very softly.

"This is enough for today's lesson, good night biwi Ji…."

Shravya chuckles at his statement as she knows very well, that he will never take any step further without her will she quickly hides her face with her hands, he covers both of them with coverlet, and close their eyes without moving away from each other.

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Ram and Revathi😘😘

Adhyay and Shravya 🙈🙈

Everything needs time, they are close to each other because they feel comfortable but they are not consummate their marriage because they are waiting for the right time.

Stay safe and healthy.

Tomorrow you get three chapters of "YOU ARE MINE" two in the morning and one in the evening, you can try "Only you" because it is very close to my heart.

Thank you so much for everything, please do vote and comment.

SG

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 19.2K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
238K 9.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
94K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
590K 37.5K 35
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...