Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-101

2.5K 532 76
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

I am sorry for the late update and no double update........but again my personal things are going on so much that I couldn't help.........but i guess a late update is better than no update.

Nandini knew that all the attention was on her. She was nervous once again and was shivering due to that. Both the men's were looking at her and she could feel their constant gaze. She was thinking of what to do and what not, when out of nowhere, she could hear Manik's words in the back of her memory.

Ma-unke pair chuna.

Nandini got conscious on this coz she realised that she took more time than needed to do that and in next second she kind of ran towards his father.

Here both the Malhotra men's were looking at Nandini. Manik was busy admiring her while Mr Malhotra was happy to have a member increased in their family but both got scared when they saw Nandini coming. Their heartbeats almost got wild and they looked at each other.

Nandini reached his father and dropped herself down on his feet, making both of them step back out of fear. While Nandini placed her head close to his feet and joining her hands, she said in almost crying tone.

Nan-namaste uncle.

Mr Malhotra was hell confused coz Nandini never behaved like this, in anytime of their calls and video calls. Also he expected things to be normal coz they were quiet comfortable all this while in phone calls.

While Manik frowned at her behaviour and than realised that his leg pulling thing was happening. He smiled a bit evilly and waited for things to fall in its place. Mr Malhotra saw him and asked him "what?" through his eyes, on which he simply blinked his eyes and giggled silently.

Mr Malhotra was very much confused on both their behaviour and here Nandini was waiting for his reply. Seeing her again, Mr Malhotra realised that it's been a long time she haven't moved and that's why he said to end this whatever was happening.

Mr m-haan haan..........khush raho.

These words felt so alien to his ears too but still he said that. Hearing him, Nandini got a little and tried smiling but failed. Seeing her, Mr Malhotra said offering his hand to her.

Mr m-come.

Nandini was again in a conflict to take his hand or no and that's why she joined her hands and got up all by herself, while Manik here all this while was enjoying on their misery. Things have gone way too awkward btwn them so to make things a bit comfortable, Mr Malhotra spoke.

Mr m-let's sit.

Saying he gestured at the couch and couch chair. Nandini smiled faintly and sat on it but at the edge. She was looking around once again and Mr Malhotra was just looking at her weird behaviour, while Manik was trying to control his giggles. Mr Malhotra said to kill the moment.

Mr m-so beta.........how's everything?

Nan-hhmm.

She said that and moved her head in yes and that too looked very bad. Nandini knew that her actions are getting delivered way too badly but she was so confused and scared that even if she is trying to act sane, things are getting wrong unintentionally.

Mr Malhotra looked at Manik to finally end this but Manik turned his gaze, behaving all ignorant. Their this look look thing came to an end when a butler got a tea set in a tray filled with hot tea, milk and sugar cubes. Seeing him approaching, Nandini remembered Manik's words again.

Ma-insist on working.

On this, she instantly got up and reached to the butler in 2 steps and holded the opposite side of the tray and said.

Nan-mei krti ho na.

The butler couldn't understand Hindi but he did understand that she wants to take it coz along with holding that, she pulled it a little and that meant she will take it. So he left it and Nandini took hold of it.

Again both the men's were looking at her actions being curious. Turning around, Nandini again smiled a bit and than came to keep the tray. She was so nervous that her mind had stopped working and that's why, intentionally, she came to the smallest table placed near the couch.

It wasn't empty, it had a small vase on it, so Nandini thought that both the tray and vase will fit on it but that was not possible, she slided the vase a little through the tray but her miscalculation leaded to the vase to fall and break into pieces.

Nandini huffed in fear on this and palmed her lips with her fingers after placing the tray properly on the table. They all looked at the broken vase and Nandini now feared that Mr Malhotra will throw her out of his house.

While Manik slapped his head mentally. Nandini apologied meekly and Mr Malhotra blinked to comfort her. Nandini thought that she will focus on the tea and not make mistake here and that's why she asked.

Nan-shakar kitni?

Mr m-2 cubes.

Nandini bobbed her head and poured tea and milk and than sugar cubes and mixed it. Well her tea had more of water and less of milk and that's why it was way too thin and dark. Understanding that the tea was not perfect.

She poured more milk and less tea in Manik's cup and again that was not correct, she knew that things have gone wrong again and she had no time to rectify it and that's why she decided to serve them whatever it is now.

She smiled at the with worry and picked up the cups. Due to all the pressure, her hands started shaking and the cup started making sound coz of shaking with the saucer and the trio were aware of that too. It was now Manik realised that his teasing went too far for her maybe.

He wanted to calm her down but seems like he wasn't getting the chance. Anyways, her shaking of hand made tea a spill on the saucer and it looked bad and messy. Nandini looked at that, cursed her faith and served them. Now Mr Malhotra knew that something was very much wrong but he couldn't point out his finger at what thing.

He took the cup and didn't say a word. Nandini came to Manik and he blinked to calm her but Nandini couldn't get it and after giving him the cup, she started moving backwards. Since her luck was in too much pressure, it again did a wrong move.

Due to walking backwards, Nandini's footwear got mismatched with the carpet placed there and she fell back badly. Luckily her head fell on the carpet and not directly to the floor and coz of the soft fur, she didn't get that much hurt.

She laid down straight on falling and both the men's got up to help her. Seeing them, Nandini immediately sat controlling all her pain and stood up but due to too much of lack of confidence and fear, her steps stumbled too and she fell on her knees this time but on their side.

Manik realised that things have gone out of hand now, he shouldn't have done that, while Nandini, when she fell, a piece of broken vase pierced in her palm. The one that connects the little pinky finger and she winced softly.

Nan-puch.

And that was it, she couldn't take it anymore and tears started flowing from her eyes. Since Mr Malhotra was completely clueless of the things happening with her, he had no idea of how to comfort him and that's why he stood still but he gestured Manik.

Manik too knew that it was his time to calm her and he was about to take a step when Mr Malhotra gestured him. He immediately came beside Nandini and took hold of her hand which was bleeding. Along with that he said.

Ma-hey..........it's okay.........I was just teasing you.

Nandini's heart broke on hearing this and that's when Manik saw her tears. He panicked and felt sad that he actually pushed her to the limit unintentionally. He wiped her tears and said.

Ma-I am sorry.

Mr Malhotra heard the teasing word from him and now he could connect dots, Manik giggling, Nandini a mess and all her shivering and stuff. He looked at Manik sternly and than said.

Mr m- Manik.........take her to the room.

Manik just bobbed his head and said picking her up a bit.

Ma-let's go.

But Nandini was in pain and crying and that's why she couldn't do much of things. She got up and turned to Mr Malhotra and said amidst her tears.

Nan-I am sorry..........woh mei.

Understanding her state, Mr Malhotra placed a fatherly hand on her head and than gestured Manik to take her. Manik holded her securely and started walking. Nandini walked with him. Coming out a bit, Manik stopped and removed the piece of glass from her hand and said again wiping her tears.

Ma-i am sorry..........i had no idea that you will be sacred like this.........and things will go out of hand.

But Nandini was sobbing and sniffing coz of all the wrong things happened around them and she feared that now his father will decline her for Manik. Manik was wiping her tears but they were just not stopping.

Seeing her hand bleeding and she not responding to anything, he decided to take her and give her the first aid treatment. He came to her room door and by the time they reached there, Nandini was somewhat sane by now. She realised that, that he actually pulled her leg too badly.

She got a bit upset with him and that came out in the form of anger. She entered in the room and stood at the door, blocking his entrance. Seeing her like that, Nandini spoke and by now her tears had stopped. She asked furiously yet cutely.

Nan-you were pulling my leg.........do you know how much scared I was.........ab agar you dad says no to me then.........?

Manik was about to explain her things but Nandini didn't let him and said.

Nan-mere dad k saamne jaane ki naubat aapki aayi hoti na..........tab pata chalta aapko.

Saying that she shut the door on his face. Manik was about to knock and explain to her but in next moment of door shutting, she opened the door and looked behind him properly. Cutely she asked him along with being scared.

Nan-did your father hear all this?

Manik smiled at her cuteness and moved his head in no. He loved her innocence, while here, after seeing him denying, Nandini signed in relief and again shut the door on his face, before Manik could speak a word. He knocked on her door for a few times but Nandini was determined to not give in. Coming in, she was walking to the bed, forgetting about her wound and talking to herself in a mocking tone.

Nan-samjte kya hai apne aap ko........huh........ mere dad se milna padta na.........toh tab unko samj aata hai k dar lagti hai.

Saying this she sat on the bed and suddenly got upset on realising that her parents are not alive. Suddenly she wanted them to be with her today, for this important change of event in her life, for her marriage. Tears rolled down her eyes again and she spoke with a broken heart.

Nan-kash mere dad mere sath hote.

With this loss in her heart and tears in her eyes, she laid down on the edge of the bed, on the fluffy pillow, forgetting the blood oozing out of her body, mildly. With tears, she slept unknowingly, while outside Manik kept knocking for a good time and than left to give her, the much needed space.

While after Manan left from the living room, Mr Malhotra too left for his boutique, to complete today's work coz he knew that now Manan have made way to room, they won't be seen before night.

Not that he thought they'll make out, it's just that he knew that after comforting her, they will sleep due to tiredness and long flight and will wake up directly at late evening.

I hope you'll will like the chp. Some words for clumsy Nandini. Next update on Tuesday. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 10.2K 77
a manan story
330 25 21
.
50K 2.6K 24
"It's your time to pay my debt BOSS METAWIN"