Tea & Cookies

Par _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... Plus

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 100(smut)

91 2 0
Par _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵈʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵃ ⁻ ᵗ¹⁴¹⁹⁾

Jungkook was looking forward to finally going through the airport with Rose by his side. She still had to take a small dose of anxiety medication because of all the people, but Jungkook made her feel safer. 

She was walking in front of him with her back pressed to his chest while he had an arm wrapped protectively around her waist. They had a few more bodyguards than usual surrounding them so that Rose would be safer. 

Although she was scared, the heat from JK's chest kept her from spiraling into an attack. At one point, a sasaeng threw herself at them and was roughly cast away by a guard and Rose gasped. 

"Try not to pay attention to them baby, you get used to it." Kookie whispered in her ear. 

She felt bad for the girl being pushed to the ground but knew that the girl was trying to harm them and had to let it go. 

Besides a few more instances, they made it to their plane in one piece. Taehyung had purposely walked a few people in front of them so he wouldn't see Rose in danger, but his anxiety was still high. He was exhausted emotionally and physically from not sleeping the night before, so he landed rather hard in his seat. 

Rose climbed into his lap, and he wrapped his arms around her tightly as he finally drifted off to sleep. Jungkook made sure to kiss each of them on the forehead before getting in his own seat a few feet away. 

About an hour or so before they landed in America, Rose woke up from her nap. Her raven-haired prince was still sound asleep with his arms wrapped around her. She shifted in his lap so she could see him better and began to softly trace his features with her fingers. 

Leaning backwards she grabbed her bag and took out her sketch book. Kookie caught her lips when she tried to sit back up. It made them giggle and Tae stirred a little. She froze and put a finger to her lips. Kook rolled his eyes with a smile and went back to his video game. 

As per usual when she would draw, her mind was basically on autopilot. She just let the drawing make itself with her hands. Taehyung's eyes slowly opened again when the captain let them know over intercom that they would be landing soon. 

Rose was just finishing up her drawing and Tae gently took her sketch book from her hands with a yawn. 

*Credit original artist*

"It still amazes me how you just..." He didn't have words to describe what he wanted to say so he just gestured to the drawing enthusiastically. 

Rose smiled at him and began to put her things away, but Tae took the drawing from her and put it in the breast pocket of his coat with a wink. 

She just shrugged and slipped into JK's lap as they landed on the runway. They got into a private car as soon as they landed on the runway and departed for their hotel. Rose was curled up in Hobi's lap during the drive. He lovingly played with the baby hairs at her temple as he hummed the tune to his last track. 

(A/N: My brain still went to Ego....Sorry I just love that song.) 

The boys had a few hours to kill as their first real item on their schedule was a late-night interview, so they were free to do what they wanted until then. 

Yoongi and Namjoon were working on music, Jin was getting a massage, Hobi was in the small dance studio with Jimin, Taehyung took a nap, and RoseKook went to the pool. 

Rose dressed in a suit that left little to the imagination as per usual and JK was struggling to keep his cool. 

They had access to a smaller private pool that was closed to the public. Jungkook had asked the bodyguards to stay outside the exits to the pool and for the cameras to be turned off. 

Gguk sat at the edge of the pool for a little bit as Rose swam back and forth. He was just so enthralled by her beauty. She glided through the water with such grace that he was just stuck in awe. 

"Hey, are you gonna sit there and stare at me all day or are you gonna race me?"

"I'm not very aerodynamic at the moment." He giggled as he got in the water. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" Rose was laughing at her own confusion. 

"I mean you gave me a massive hard on and it would slow me down in the water." He whispered in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. 

⁽ʸᵒᵘ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵃ ˣ⁾

"It's not my fault you can't handle seeing me in a swimsuit." Rose raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh yes it is, and you're gonna help me fix my problem." 

"But there are cameras." Her eyes traveled up to the ceiling. 

"I already took care of that, plus I have guards at all the exits. Nobody will bother us." He softly blushed as he pulled her in for a kiss. 

"I trust you baby." She smiled and began to palm his erection. 

(A/N: I'm just pretending that water doesn't affect sex and also choosing to pretend that nasty pool water won't give people diseases. Shhhh)

He pushed aside part of her swimsuit and slipped a finger inside her as she softly moaned into his mouth. 

"Gguk..." She purred into his ear as he stroked her walls. 

"Shhh..." His thumb ran over her clit and she shivered. 

Pushing her to the edge of the pool he roughly shoved his cock into her and started to fuck her hard.

"Fuck...Jungkook! I can't last long if you start off like that!" She squealed. 

"Maybe I wanted you to cum fast. I got records to break baby." He grinned like a jackal and sent her into orgasm. 

⁽ᵍᵃᵐᵇˡᵉʳ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵃ ˣ⁾

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
147K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
864K 33.4K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...
27.6K 5.3K 88
⁞ '✎ A reader insert story that portrays BTS members as classic love tropes in fanfiction writing. : ̗̀➛ Namjoon as "best friends to lovers" / "coll...