Our Duet! 🎢 ~ KamiJirou Fanf...

By ArchEnlight

The students are about to start their second year, Kyoka Jirou finds a paper plastered on the wall in the mid... More

Prologue ~ πŸ‘‹
Chptr ~ 1 [ First Day 🏫 ]
Chptr ~ 2 [ Car Duet 🎢 ]
Chptr ~ 3 [ Boba & Karaoke 🎀🎢 ]
Chptr ~ 4 [ UnderstandπŸŒͺ ]
Chptr ~ 5 [ Please. 🌠 ]
Chptr ~ 6 [ BOTB News 🎼 ]
Chptr ~ 7 [ Name 🎢 ]
Chptr ~ 8 [ 1st Round 🎀πŸ’₯ ]
Chptr ~ 9 [ Breakers 🎀πŸ”₯ ]
Chptr ~ 10 [ Locked πŸ”’ ]
Chptr ~ 11 [ Blame πŸ–€ ]
Chptr ~ 12 [ Im Here πŸ–‡ ]
Chptr ~ 13 [ Fake πŸ“Έ ]
Chptr ~ 14 [ Identity Theft 🎩 ]
Chptr ~ 15 [ Card πŸ’³ ]
Chptr ~ 16 [ You. 🎧⚑ ]
Chptr ~ 17 [ Media πŸ“³ ]
Chptr ~ 18 [ Studio πŸ–₯ ]
Chptr ~ 19 [ Garden 🌼 ]
Chptr ~ 20 [ The Drip. πŸ‘š ]
Chptr ~ 21 [ Quarter Finals 🎸🎢 ]
Chptr ~ 22 [ Results πŸ—’ ] Β° Season 1 End
Chptr ~ 23 [ 2 Sides of the Pond. πŸ—» ]
Chptr ~ 24 [ Familiar Name. ⌚ ]
Chptr ~ 26 [ Choreography πŸ’ƒπŸ’ž ]
Chptr ~ 27 [ Be So Kind πŸŽΆπŸ’• ]
Chptr ~ 28 [ Semi-Finals πŸŒƒ ]
Chptr ~ 29 [ Banquet 🍷 ]

Chptr ~ 25 [ Journal 🌫 ]

145 5 0
By ArchEnlight

The daylight began as the sunlight reflected through the glass panes of Heights Alliance, he yawned stretching his arms to the side of the bed. He scratched at his ruffled hair that reached to the ceiling, his eyes were still exhausted, but he still managed to fish his phone from the nightstand that was to the side of his bed.

" 6:30 am..? huh. " he let out another yawn before scratching an itch on his head, although he wanted to go back to sleep he felt really thirsty.
He grabbed a bottle from his gym bag that was under his bed then raised the blue bottle into his mouth, he didn't taste any water so he shook the bottle, he then Shaked it again, and to avail nothing came out.
I forgot to refill... I'll just go downstairs. He shifted himself and slid his right leg on the floor of his room, he then swinged his other leg doing a lazy-like movement because of his sore body from yesterday's chase. The light from the curtains blinded him for a short second but he slammed the curtains closed. Standing up he dragged himself towards the door with a bottle in his hand, he twisted the lock together with the knob making his way towards the elevators. The morning was quite quiet which was nice, the sound of his footsteps filled the hallways as he walked through. When he made it to the kitchen he heard a sound from the pantry, a bit confused he made his way over silently to check on the unknown person.

Small bits of humming flew from the pantry, the humble tone made it easy for him to know who was in there, she had some sort of signature style that could be easily recognized. At the doorway he saw the girl searching for a snack, she had matte purple headphones that covered her ears.
Why does she use headphones even though she could just use her earjacks..
This bothered him for a bit but he decided he'll ask her about it later,
Her hair was a bit ruffled, and she was in baggy pajamas but regardless of her appearance she still looked beautiful, he saw the petite girl reach for a small Oreo box on the top shelf. Barely missing the box because of her height, she decided to use her jacks to nudge the box bit by bit in attempt to move it down to her, he continued to watch the girl struggle snickering silently.

" So, pfft. You need help Ms. Jirou? " He blurted.

" ..!?!? "

The sound of the person made her jump, her jacks whipped sending the box down after her. She stumbled backwards avoiding the box from tumbling onto her face. She knocked into Kaminari chest sending them both down by the doorway of the pantry. She turned to find the imbecile who caused the incident. The idiot she saw was on the ground in pain, it seemed like he absorbed the fall of both of them.

" What are you doing here?! Why are you watching me?! " She antagonized.

" First of all, I also live in the dormitory of the class, and second I found it amusing. " He gave the smug answer she did not like.

" You could at least tap my shoulder, or even waved in front of my face to notify me, You scared the crap outa me. " She did hand gestures proving her point.

He paused; awkward looks were exchanged between them. He picked up the conversation with a smile,

" Hey! At least the Oreo box is down. " He grinned at the otherwise annoyed face of hers.

" . . ., I hate you. " She replied shaking her head while a grin was seen slowly appearing on her face.

" I know you don't mean that! " The blonde said getting back up on his feet. He held his hand out offering to help her up.

Her violet eyes looked at the boy's hand, she smirked then her eyebrow raised while she looked at him.

" Really? "

" What? "

He looked into her piercing eyes, he understood her 'you literally just scared me and you expect me to get help from you' face.
He decided to take a different approach to get some points back.

" Oh, would you prefer this your majesty...??? " He got on one knee and bowed his head urging his hand out more.

Based by her facial reaction his tactic worked, Great job Kaminari!

" You're such a dork!" she laughed grabbing his hand,

" Your favorite dork~! " He added.

" You wish! " She struck back; she grabbed the Oreo box from the floor.

As the two conversated a small purple boy walked towards them,

" You guys are disgusting, you two should just confess to each other already. "
Mineta said walking past both of them grabbing a glass filling it with water then leaving to the elevator. As he passed by for the second time he mumbled.
" It's too early for this. "

Ding.

The two were left as the boy exited through the elevator, they both then bursted into laughter for how the otherwise eccentric way Mineta acted.

" You were so cheesy even he was sick of it! Congratulations you officially wierded out the weirdest kid in school. " She said barely keeping herself from laughing,

" Hey! You're my accomplice in this amazing feat~! " He said proudly.

She tossed him a pack of Oreos which he swiftly caught,
" Thanks- "

" No problem doofus. " She leaned on the side of the counter opening her pack, she watched as the golden boy filled his bottle tightly twisting the cap. She remained silent tuned out to the music she was playing through her headset. She heard something faint, then she saw a hand wave in front of her tuning herself back to reality.

" Hey, you are going upstairs? "

" Oh, uh, yeah... " she said quietly.

He caught that something was kind of off,
" Hey, you good? "

" Yeah, I'm fine, just spaced out nothing big. "
She replied,

They continued their journey through the elevator,

" Hey, why do you wear headphones instead of plugging in your ear jack is there any particular reason? " His hand pointed towards her ear jacks.

He saw the girl scoff then looked at him with her 'you just asked a stupid question' face.
" The same reason why anyone wears headphones, to listen to music and block out other sounds. If I use my ear jacks, I can still hear whatever noise I would rather not hear. "

He tossed a cookie in his mouth, he bit down on the flavorful cookie having a goofy smile plastered on his face. She could help but stare his cute smile.

" Are you going back to sleep after this? Its early still. " He asked making eye contact.

Her mouth had an Oreo in so she couldn't talk, she attempted to mumble but he tilted his head, she gestured an air guitar and piano which he did understand. He tossed another Oreo in his mouth and pointed his index at her then at himself, following what she did he gestured an air guitar. She giggled which made him smile,
" Yes, yes you can join me. "

As they got to the room, she told him to wait outside so she could clean up, a few minutes passed till she came and opened the door for him. The girl told him to grab his own guitar because she had to send her second one to the shop because of issues with the neck. The great thing about the dormitory was the dorms, luckily Denki lived on the same floor, so he crossed the hallways towards the male section. He grabbed his case and made his way back to the room; he turned the handle and saw the girl scribbling in a small journal at her desk. He noticed she didn't see him enter so he went closer to the table to see what she was so focused on writing about. He couldn't see the words too well, so he opted to just ask,
" Whatya writing? " He asked,
The girl jumped, her head suddenly flared red and shut the book immediately.
" A- A- A Grocery List! Yes. " She smiled nervously,
His face was visually confused,
" Ah yes, a top-secret grocery list. " He began to sneer at her,
" Whatever, let's just prep for the Semi-Finals. I still can't believe we got in. " she said moving on with the conversation.
" I already knew we were gonna get in. "
His arrogant/cocky smirk drew upon his face,
" I did agree to join you on this trek, and I made a promise, I will do anything in my power to help you win BOTB. "

" Yeah, Yeah, we haven't won yet so don't get too excited. " she said as she opened her laptop.

She tapped through the lists of songs they could sing for the Semi-Finals, the two spent a few minutes searching through lists for the perfect song to bring them to the Finals. At this point they were shoulder to shoulder as Denki continued to go closer to the computer screen, he wanted a song with intensity while Kyoka wanted something with passion and emotion. They sat puzzled for a couple more minutes, they began talking about what they wanted for their semi-final song,
" Something strong and intense, a song that is so exciting it gets the audience riled up! " He said,
" I was thinking of a passionate song filled with a lot of emotion... " they were quite puzzled, what song could fill both of their categories.

Suddenly Denki's face lit up, a signature smile sprouted from his lips and his eyes seemed to glow, at the same time she seemed confused on his sudden influx.

" You found a song, didn't you? " She smiled handing him the laptop,

" Ohh trust me! You'll like this one! " He darted back,

His fingers glided over the black keycaps of the keyboard, he smiled slamming the enter key showing the perfect song for the Semi-Finals. At first, she was interested but now she was impressed, she looked over to him and saw him staring back at her with his golden glowing eyes.

" Whatcha think? "

She looked back at the song title one more time, her face brightened as much as his,

" I think it's perfect. "

__________________

Todays the final day of the resting period...

Huh.

She checked the clock, it was close to midnight, they duo spent a couple hours practicing the vocals adding their own style to some bits and overall coming up with ideas they can incorporate in their performance. The two decided they'd work on the choreography the next day. She laid on her bed in her otherwise quiet room, her head drifted towards her desk, her eyes laid upon the journal she's been writing for a couple days now.

This is ridiculous.

She said in her head reaching for the leather backed book, her heart began to beat faster as she grasped onto the cover of the book. What was she doing spending nights writing, but the thing was what was she writing for? Or the better question...

Who was she writing it for...?

Her fingers lifted the cover of the journal, she looked over her glossy handwritings. A tint pinkness appeared over her skin. She hummed a few of the lyrics, she wanted a gentle tone for the song but at the same time a way to give a clear message so that he could understand what she wants him to understand. She sighed and looked over the lyrics a couple more times,
Is a love song too cheesy...?
She laid on her back raising the book up, she spent a few minutes reading the lyrics over and over again. For some reson she lost grip of the book letting it fall onto her face, she had minor flashbacks on how she would drop her phone on her face at night. She felt exhausted and a bit sleepy, she knew tomorrow would be a exhausting day so the girl closed the book and tucked it under her pillow.

Thats enough for today.

A/N ~ I wonder who that love song is for~~ 👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.5K 70
Everyone has a side that they don't want to show anyone... Jirou loves shojou manga and love songs... Nobody should know... But when Kaminari might f...
7.6K 144 16
Denki Kaminari, the happy energetic blonde is the perfect peer. Always happy and positive. Always a smile. But what if all of it were a ruse? A mere...
12.1K 229 7
In a few weeks the class of 2-A around Izuku Midoriya will go on summer break. Thanks to his mentor All Might, he gets the opportunity of a life time...
439K 17.6K 51
(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You are the product of a one-night stand bet...