"Soulmates"

By serquel01

I think all serquel fans wanted to know what will happen in the life of this wonderful couple after the end o... More

Chapter 1 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 2 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
chapter 3 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 4 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 5 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 6 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 7 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 8 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 9 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 10 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 11 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 12 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 13 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 14 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 15 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 16 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 17 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 18 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 19 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 20 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 21 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 22 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 23 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 24 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 25 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 27 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 28 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 29 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 30 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 31 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 32 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 33 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 34 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 35 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Chapter 26 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

383 12 8
By serquel01

Raquel's point of view:

What !? What does Bogotá mean by having children with two different women!?

Me: Sergio!?

He does not say anything.

Bogota: SHE WAS GOING TO NAME YOUR SON IBIZA! HAHAHA!

Me: SERGIO! Tell me what does he mean by that!?

Marseille: So it was Nairobi? During the robbery, you told me that you could have a child with not one, but two women from the gang! IT WAS NAIROBI THE OTHER WOMAN! HAHAHA!

Me: DAMN! SERGIO SAY SOMETHING! IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING TRUE!?

Sergio: Raquel let me explain I...

I cut him off.

Me: ANSWER YES OR NO SERGIO! is it true or not that you were going to have a child with Nairobi!?

Sergio: I...

Me: wait, wait, were you the friend who was going to have a child with her after the robbery!? And I partied with her like a fool! (I say while crying)

Sergio: Raquel please... (he says crying too)

Me: you were going to have a child with my friend behind my back! What am I to you Sergio?

Sergio: you are everything to me Raquel... I...

I cut him off.

Me: Stop lying to me! I'm nothing to you I see! When were you going to tell me!? Eh !? Never ! You were going to lie to me for the rest of our lives! And yet after the first robbery you promised me that you would never lie to me again! (I say while crying)

I turn my head towards Bogota and Marseille.

Me: Thank you very much.

I turn my head back to Sergio.

Sergio: Raquel please forgive me! I'm so sorry Raquel! Let me explain to you please! I love you Raquel! (he said crying loudly)

Me: no Sergio! How can I trust you again!?

I take off my ring and give it back to him.

Me: it's... it's over between the two of us...

I'm crying hard, my breathing isn't steady, I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. I never thought we would get to this one day.

Sergio: Raquel please I can't live without you anymore! Do not leave me please !

He is in the same condition as me too.

Sergio: Raquel...please forgive me...

Me: I want to forgive you Sergio but I can't!

He cries and he squeezes the ring tightly in his hand.

Me: I... I'm going to leave tomorrow morning... now Paula and mom are sleeping... I...

Sergio: no Raquel, stay in our... in this house it's me... I'm going to leave...

I nod my head and step inside the house.

Sergio: Raquel...

I turn my head.

Sergio: Am I... am I allowed to come and see Paula?

Me: yes...

Sergio: Raquel please forgive me... (he says crying)

I turn my head and walk inside the house.

Sergio's point of view:

I can't believe it, it's all over that's it, my dream life with Raquel is over, or rather my life is over because I have no life without Raquel... we were so happy...
I don't know where but the whole gang left after what happened, I think they already booked into a hotel.
I go inside, Raquel has already gone up to our... her room, I go upstairs but on the way up I hear her sobs, it hurts my heart to hear her cry and it's especially that I'm the one who caused this crying, I'm crying too, I'm sitting on the floor in front of our bedroom door still crying, if anything happens to the babies because of the stress I caused Raquel I'll never forgive me, that's why I decided to stay outside the door all night, so that in case she needs me or something or help, I'll be there, I'll always be there for her despite if we separate, I totally regret saying yes to Nairobi, and in addition I wanted to cancel our plan after the robbery, I was going to tell her that I couldn't have a child with another woman than Raquel, and that's why I didn't tell Raquel! Because I wasn't going to do it! I'm afraid Raquel will never forgive me, I'm afraid our babies will be born before Raquel forgives me, I'm afraid they'll never see the love I have for their mothers, I'm afraid Raquel hates me, I'm afraid that because of that Paula will believe that I left her as he already did Alberto, I'm afraid... I'm afraid of everything!
I've been standing outside the door all night, the sun is up now, I think I have to go, I don't want to go, but I have to go Raquel has made her decision, and I have to respect it. I get up and knock on the door.

Raquel: Come in...

I watch her.

Me: do I... do I have to leave now?

Raquel: Yes...

Me: Raquel please...

Raquel: Sergio, I've already made up my mind, you're only making things harder for me.

I nod my head, and wipe away my tears that keep flowing.
I take my suitcase and I start to put away my clothes while crying, Raquel comes out of the room.

Raquel's point of view:

I don't want to see him putting his clothes away, I'm starting to cry again, I never thought we'd get to that one day...

Sergio: that's it I took my clothes... Raquel, I'm not going to be far from here, I'll be in the cabin, in which I lived before you came to join me in Palawane, if you need something thing you can call me on the phone or come see me do as you want... (he said crying)

I nod my head.

Sergio: Raquel before I leave, I want you to know that I regretted what I did and...

I don't want to hear anything.

Me: stop Sergio!

Sergio: Okay, okay...

I look at him, he walks towards the door, he puts his hand on the door handle and turns his head towards me.

Sergio: I love you Raquel and I will always love you, you are my first and last love, I hope you will forgive me one day.

I say nothing, he looks at me for the last time then he opens the door and he goes out crying, and as soon as the door closed I burst into tears.

Sergio's point of view:

I looked at her one last time for her to tell me not to go, but she let me go...
Why did all the people I love leave me, Dad left me when I still needed him, Mom left me when she too I still needed her, and Anders I says to enter the tunnel but he chooses to leave me and now Raquel has left me all alone even though I love her and I can't live without her anymore I think my destiny still wants me to live alone I think that I don't have the right to be happy and that I don't have the right to live with the people I love...
I walk into the cabin I used to live a shitty life in, before Raquel arrived, I put my clothes down and I sit on the floor, and I start crying again... my phone rings, I thought that it was Raquel so I answered immediately.

Me: Raquel...

Marseille: professor it's me Marseille.

It's not Raquel.

Me: what do you want Marseille?

Marseille: professor I'm really sorry for what I said yesterday, I was completely drunk I didn't know what I was saying... forgive me...

Me: you're already forgiven Marseille, it's not your fault, nor Bogota, it's my fault.

Marseille: how are you, professor?

Me: I'm good... to be honest no I'm not well at all.

Marseille: Stockholm left this morning to speak with Lisbon.

I nod even though he can't see me.

Marseille: where are you professor? Do you need something?

Me: I'm in a cabin not very far from the house, and I need nothing, thank you Marseille.

Marseilles: are you sure?

Me: yes, I'm sure...

Marseille: okay, goodbye professor.

Me: goodbye.

I put my phone down, and I start crying again, I pick up my phone and I call Raquel, she answers.

Raquel: yes Sergio?

Me: Raquel... please Raquel... please my love forgive me... I can't live without you anymore, I CAN'T! please Raquel I'm begging you...

Raquel: Sergio...

Me: why all the people I love leave me why Raquel! I regretted what I did and on top of that I was going to cancel the plan!

Raquel: Sergio I need time! I can't forgive you now!

Me: but Raquel I can't live without you, you know I'm always afraid of losing you one day, when I thought you were dead during the robbery, I was surely going to die after it was all over, because that I would have no reason to live! You are my reason for living Raquel!

Raquel: but Sergio it doesn't change the fact that you lied to me, and that you made a big decision behind my back, and yet Sergio, you promised me that you would never lie to me again, I can't trust you now I need time, Sergio you hurt me! (She says before hanging up the phone)

I throw the phone away and start screaming and crying.
And when I calmed down I decided to get some sleep but I can't, so I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought some sleeping pills, I go back to the hut, I take them and I sleep. I had so many nightmares, about my father's death, my mother's death, Andrés' death, and Raquel's fake execution, it was all mixed up in my head, and when I woke up I decided to go to the nearest bar, I need to forget, otherwise I'm going to blow myself up!

_____________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter.

(PS: I cried while writing this chapter 😅)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.5K 62
This is the fictional story, which continues after serial LCDP (La Casa de Papel). Don't read it if you didn't watch LCDP. This is happening right af...
18.3K 380 12
Our Flor Sequel Welcome back to book two,where everything and everyone is after five years since Elanoras coma. Welcome back to Elanoras life after...
549 19 24
What if Thomas Magnum and Tc started a relationship, Can they make it a good one? Find out in this book Season 2 coming soon Season 3 coming soon Sea...
19.8K 367 23
Almost all persons, pictures and graphics herein are factual. The story, however, is PURELY fictional. An ALVITZ love story.