her cold abusive husband - ta...

By justjeonics

While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, wh... More

•CHAPTER 1•
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•
CHAPTER 5
•CHAPTER 6•
•CHAPTER 7•
•CHAPTER 8•
•CHAPTER 9•
•CHAPTER 10•
•CHAPTER 11•
•CHAPTER 12•
•CHAPTER 13•
•CHAPTER 14•
•CHAPTER 15•
•CHAPTER 16•
•CHAPTER 17•
•CHAPTER 18•
•CHAPTER 19•
•CHAPTER 20•
•CHAPTER 21•
•CHAPTER 22•
•CHAPTER 23•
•CHAPTER 24•
•CHAPTER 25•
CHAPTER 26 -Retrovailles-
•CHAPTER 28•
•CHAPTER 29•
CHAPTER 30 : Bonus Part

•CHAPTER 27 •

8.8K 412 195
By justjeonics

A few days later

-8:48 am-

"T-Taehyung...I think I'm gonna-"

"Hold on y/n.. I'm almost done argh fuck!"

"Do it fast...I-I can't hold it in anymore- oh fuck!"

"Oh god...that's so deep"

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! that fucking hurts!" you groaned holding onto his shoulder.

"It's almost done y/n, your wound is a bit deep, I need to do it carefully" his worried voice mixed with nervousness came out uncertainly. He held onto your wrist and blowed on the wounded area that must have felt the burning sensation once he cleaned the blood with alcohol. "Y/n..." He sighed, cleaning off every drop of the red fluid that inched down your wrist. "Can you be a little more careful-"

"I fucking need to pee taehyung!! I can NOT hold it anymore!" You almost shouted at him, causing him to look at you in disbelief. He shook his head but sighed once again, quickly bandaging your wound and setting you free to empty your urinary bladder.

He watched you mumbled a curse as you once again ran inside the bathroom when just now you injured yourself with the candle stand. "This lady..." He walked towards his closet to take out his shirt for today as he was half naked, only in his pants with one sock.

Getting himself his clothes, he was dressing himself when the bathroom door opened and you came out and rested your back on the door. "Damn that feels so good.." you said in a breathy voice while looking at him with a sly smile over your lips. "Did you washed your hand?" He asked as a little smile too crept on his thin lips at his own question.

An angry pout was to be seen on your lips as you walked towards him with narrowed eyebrows, clearly showing off the annoyance he caused to you with his not so funny question. "Of course I did, I'm not a dirty man" you stood before him but jerked his hands away from his shirt, and without saying anything, you started buttoning his shirt.

He chuckled audibly, your soft features under his sight as his tall figure towered your small one, making the butterflies flutter in the pit of his belly at the sweet feeling. "honey..." he whispered in your ear, causing the hairs of your body to stand up at his raspy voice murmuring in your ear.

His arms surrounded your waist and he pulled your body closer to his, and a slight smile painted the blank canvas of both of your face along with the bright shade of red that tinged your cheeks, cleary giving off the blush caused by his romantic actions. His wet lips touched the burning hot surface of your cheeks, and you felt him giving a long peck. One time, two times, until he was smooching your face like a puppy.

You both laughed but held onto each other as he was almost leaning on your figure, causing you to arch your back but giggle at his actions. "Ya! S-Stop.." you chuckled shyly, and his smile widened with the soft tantalizing look in your eyes. "Now wear your socks idiot, you are still wearing one sock.." you laughed slightly, setting yourself free from his gentle and warm grip unwittingly. "I'm downstairs if you need anything..hurry up for breakfast" you said sweetly but brushed his messed up hairs from his forehead.

Soon, he was left alone in the room with a sulking face, already missing your presence. He rested his hand on his chest left side, feeling his heart thumping inside his ribcage at a warp speed.

He looked at the bed where his socks and tie was placed, and his expression even more saddened knowing that he'll be all alone for the whole day. "I don't want to go..."

•••

"Oh god at least drink some water taehyung!" You shouted while he was stuffing all the food inside his mouth and not giving a break to his jaw to at least swallow down what's inside.

"I-" he shoulders jerked but he choked upon his food, instantly swallowing all the food but started coughing like a asthma patient. "Ya! You shouldn't speak while eating you dumbass!" You handed him the glass of water but stood by him and started patting his back, trying to calm him down. "i-" he coughed but looked up and you and gulped hardly, his eyes watery because of all the coughing, he gave you a wide, childish smile.

"Don't give me that look, you almost died!" you gave a gentle smack on the back of his head but he laughed and stood up from the chair, grabbing his phone which was kept just beside yours on the table. "I am late!" He squealed like an idiot, making you roll your eyes at his chaotic behavior. "I can't get late when I am the one scolding the ones who are late. That's embarrassing to be late as people give me real mocking looks-"

"Taehyung. It's okay. Just go..." You said, giving him a sarcastic tight-lipped playfully, when internally your heart was melting at his cuteness. "Whatever!" He yelled but ran towards the main door, and all about his clumsy self had you roll your eyes at him, but eventually, you were the one running after him to see him off.

"Damn I'm late damn I'm late damn I'm so fucking late" he almost squealed running out of the house as you stood at the main door which was wide opened. "Take care!!" You yelled as you saw him reaching his car. "Yes I will!!" He yelled back, and just when you were about to close the door, you squinted your eyes watching him running back to the house.

"What the-"

"Honeyyyyy" he shouted, barging inside the house and taking you in his arms to offer you a big, bone crushing hug. "T-Taehyung I-..." He sighed in your neck, cutting you off not by his words but actions. "I just couldn't miss this.." he snuggled in your neck, giving you that tingling sensation all over your body. His hands roamed all over your back, pulling you the closest to him the possible.

"I don't wanna go..." he mumbled, making you chuckle at him sulking for not going to school. "You have to go honey, you gotta do all the pending work of two days"

He pulled back his face and looked at you with his droopy eyes but puckered up lips. "I took two days off for you, you shouldn't be saying like that.." he said in a tiny voice, but you just laughed and pecked his slightly red nose because of winter. "Ah...now you are making me stay even more...don't kiss me.." he murmured, and you smiled wider when he attached his forehead with yours, kissing your nose but making you giggle adorably.

He smiled softly, looking at your pink lips and wanting to have the taste of those luscious pairs he craves every time, but holds himself back to his own unwittingless.

"Go tae, you are late" you tip toed, kissing his forehead lovingly to flutter his heart like some sort of butterfly. "Yeah..., take care..." He backed off, already feeling the lack of warmth as a cold feeling crept inside his heart.

He smiled, turning back and walking towards his car.

"Bye bye y/n! Take care!!" He waved, swaying his whole body along with his plams, bidding you the cutest bye anyone could ever. You watched him drive off with a heavy heart.

You close the door behind your back, and the silence of the house engulfs you in. You sigh audibly, but shook your head to free your head from his thoughts which keeps you occupied all day effortlessly, and walks inside for the maintenance of this house.

- 5:30 pm -

He leaned back on his leather chair, eyes on the black device kept on his glass table he looked at with uncertainty. It was just your mobile phone, which he unknowingly brought with him thinking it was his. Thankfully, he has his another phone with him which had all the data and some of his important reports.

However, that wasn't a big deal to be discussed as he handled everything pretty well even without his phone, but he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he had your personal phone with him, moreover, he even knew the password.

He had enough trust on you, more than he had ok his own self, but there was that negativity coming to him he couldn't discern why. He didn't wanted to look at that side of your phone, but his mind was continuously forcing him to look at that direction with a doubtful gaze.

After one year of staying away from you, he didn't tended to look at any woman with those eyes of a man, and he knew that you didn't replaced his place either, but yet there was a black point in his heart which was exceeding the limits of trust for you.

He shook his head and ran his long fingers through his dark brown locks, but yet again his eyes landed on your phone reluctantly. "Argh.." he groaned, but just in a spur of a moment, your phone was in his sweaty palms. A hard lump went down his unusually sore throat while his eyes scanned your lockscreen wallpaper.

His heart melted looking at the brightened screen which had him back hugging you while you took a mirror selfie. A wave of happiness gushed through his veins and his insecurity about himself decreased instantly. Confidence crawled upon him and he felt brave enough to unlock your phone, there will be nothing doubtful after all, he assumed.

He exhaled, typing in your password, the device was unlocked having your soft smile as the home screen wallpaper. He gulped, but just swiped through the apps not knowing why he was even doing this. Doing so, his heart wasn't supporting him, but his mind said otherwise.

Eventually, he opened the gallery.

He smiled with a fluttered heart seeing those crazy shots he took with you these past three days, some with his hairs tied in pigtails while some were where you were dressed in his clothes, looking like a tiny baby all packed up.

He scrolled through different albums, you with jimin, you with your parents which was titled as 'family', while some were with your friends and colleagues. Anyways, his eyebrows twitched unwittingly when he came through a certain album which had no written title, but a bunny emoji to be prominent. He straightened up his back, holding the device firmly, a wave of unknown emotions, consisting of some doubt and negativity kept him up as he opened the album, but his narrowed eyes squinted more as his gaze fell on the screen.

His lips gaped while he clicked on a certain image, a boy was holding you tight in his embrace from the back while you had a bright, wide smile on your lips. His heart thumped hardly against his chest, and again that fear of losing you crept inside him, shivering his soul.

He swiped more, there were pictures of him kissing your temple, your forehead, there were pictures of him cuddling with you on the couch, there were pictures of you both fighting over snacks, having Starbucks together, there were pictures of him sleeping which looked like you clicked them.

His breathing went uneven noticing the intimacy between you two. He wasn't jealous. No. That wasn't jealousy burning inside him, but the sudden heartache was too intense to be described within words. He wasn't the possesive type or the one who would keep their loved ones caged in their palms, instead, he loved to set them free. He wouldn't have felt that way if you were with someone he knew, or maybe if there wasn't the prominent intimacy between you two when especially, you were married.

There was a little smile on your face in each of the images. 'This past year, when I forgot what smiling feels like, there you were, enjoying your time with this bunny...' he chuckled, his heart clenched while tears brimmed in his deep eyes, ready to gush down but before they could, he wiped off those ridiculous ones with his sleeves, quite agressively.

The seeds of misunderstanding were unintentionally being watered by the rain of doubt. Little did he knew the truth behind those images. Oblivious to the truth, the next thing he did was opening your chats, and there was yet again his contact saved with a bunny emoji. His hand shook and he felt disgusted of himself for checking your phone, but after what his eyes witnessed, he couldn't help but be more doubtful.

Scrolling through the texts, his eyes widened and fresh tears again blurred his vision.

'you have a lot to explain y/n..'

- 9:15 pm -

The weather seemed to have unusually off today, including your mood as well. The time being late night when probably everyone of his office would have already went, your mind gathered up all the thoughts why he wasn't home yet. Adding the fact that he took your phone instead of his was stressing you out way too much as he wasn't even picking up your calls. Neither the ones you did from his phone nor the landlines ones.

You sighed but ran your fingers through your hairs, feeling overwhelmed by the rush of unwanted emotions through your veins. You walked back and forth around the vast hall, glancing at the wall clock every two minutes. "Oh god" you groaned in frustration. Everything was meant to be perfect tonight. You prepared his favourite dishes along with desserts, a hot shower for him and decided some late night talks, but your mood wasn't the same anymore.

Something about everything seemed off , it was just you who couldn't discern it.

While you were walking in the same direction for the upteenth time, the sudden click sound of the door knob being twisted caught your attention , and you instantly jerked your head in that direction.

The big wooden doors splitted into two, revealing the man whom you longed to see or at least hear his voice the whole day. "Damn you taehyung! Why weren't you picking up my calls?" You asked in a slightly raised tone, your steps automatically made their way towards him while he kept his head low. His eyes just staring at the tiles as he took slow, hard steps inside.

He didn't tended to look up at you, he was too weak to do that. Your voice calling out his name didn't reached his ears, after all, he itself didn't wanted to hear your voice anymore. Just those images and texts were flashing through his eyes like some sort of film. He felt dumbfounded of himself for trusting you when you said you can replace him, for believing that he can make everything right when nothing was right. The roots of your relationship were watered by someone else, lol.

"Taehyung..." you called out once again, your voice shuddering as he ignored your whole existence around him. "Tae.." your voice was much lower this time as you held his wrist from behind, giving a halt to his steps. He didn't turned back. His head still low as he gulped in his tears which threatened to gush down his eyes.

You came in front of him,still holding his wrist in your gentle hold. "Is something bothering you?" You asked, knowing him by heart and what this type of behavior from him means. He scoffed, and his eyelids tilted up to look at you with his dark, fierce, yet teary ones.

"I can never be better anymore. I'm so happy" he faked a smile, too obvious to make you feel the sarcasm behind the tug of his lips. You gulped, his state looked ruined, and he smelled like alcohol.

"Did you drank?" You asked.

"Of course not baby, how can I drink, when you consumed everything of me?" He laughed, his arms snaking around your waist as he pulled you closer to him harshly. The tight grip around your waist had you wince in slight pain, but you didn't broke the strong eye contact between the two of you.

He attached his forehead with yours, his alcoholic breath mingling with yours as he inhaled and exhaled heavily, all the emotions rushing through his brain and making it ache immensely.

"By mistake, i took your phone instead of mine." he said, and you nodded.

"But that mistake isn't a mistake anymore" your brows narrowed, his abrupt statements confusioning you constantly.

"Who is Jeon Jungkook? Oh wait, who is this bunny, mrs.kim?"

"What?" That single word left your mouth, and hence, you started connecting the dots of this solved yet unsolved problem.

_____________________________

Rude and hate comments will be deleted :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 673 23
"Jump." He said smirking at you, nodding to him you folds your legs on his torso him walking towards the car, landing your ass on the cool surface, a...
101K 2.6K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
346K 388 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...
11.9K 281 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...