Set To The Sky

De YunaYukimura

Misaki Sakusa has finally reached a new level of popularity. Everything seems to be going good. Then she goes... Mai multe

Characters of The story
Chapter 1: OH SHIT
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Mother's Day Special (LEMON)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Father's Day Special'
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not a chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Contest!
Chapter 15
Chapter 17 (BackStory of Azami Sano)
not a chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
🍋Bonus Chapter for 2.5k reads🍋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 16

200 9 13
De YunaYukimura

A cry in the middle of the night woke Misaki. Her eyelids slowly fluttered open, Misaki slowly waking up. But the soft sounds of shushing was like a lullaby, bringing her sleepiness to the forefront. Forcing her eyes open, she peers around in the dim lighting. In the hallway, a light burned, and Misaki painstakingly made her way out of bed. Her small feet touched the cold floor, almost making her hiss in surprise. Slowly she creeps into the hallway, peeking around the corner of the door the light came from. Then her heart melted.

Atsumu was holding their son, softly singing to him, albeit a little off key. Atsumu looks up as Misaki enters the doorway, a soft smile on her face as she notices that her daughter was fast asleep. "Yer supposed to be asleep," he frowns at her, softly rubbing between Kaen's brows softly. The baby boy blinks sleepily as he sucks on the bottle in his mouth. "I'm surprised Nozomi is still asleep," Misaki changes the subject, peering fondly at her daughter. Knowing she wasn't going back to bed, Atsumu sighs and murmurs "She's already been fed and changed. Only Kaen was left."

"I never even heard them cry," Misaki feels slightly guilty. Grinning, Atsumu looks back down at the baby in his arms. "That's because I got up before they did. I figured that ya could use the sleep. Ya look exhausted Misa. Yer gonna burn yerself out," Atsumu counters, burping Kaen before laying him down as well. The content baby coos a few times before falling back asleep. Atsumu places the bottle down before standing and scooping Misaki up into his arms. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Misaki squeaks, her eyes widening. Atsumu laughs. "What does it look like? I'm taking ya back to bed."

He pauses, turning the speaker on for the baby monitor before carrying her back to bed. "I got up so ya didn't have to. Ya don't need to do everything yerself. Misa. I'm here waiting to help ya. I want to help ya. So take the help. It doesn't make ya a bad mother to receive assistance. Yer body is still recovering from a major abdominal surgery. I don't mind waking up with them for ya," Atsumu tells her, gently laying her back against the bed. His eyes sparkle slightly in the darkness of the room, gazing fondly at her.

He had practice in the morning, but he was going to make sure that she didn't have to get up before he left. She did everything all day regardless of the task. The least he could do was try and make her life a little easier. Blinking tiredly at him, Misaki gives him a small smile. "You know, I'm so glad it's you," She murmurs, her hand stroking his cheek softly. Atsumu feels a flutter of happiness deep in his chest. "Me too," He whispers, pecking her lips as he tucks her into her side of the bed. Then he climbs in himself.

The early morning light filtered in, Misaki waking up to small fussing noises coming from the next room over. Her feet hit the floor, the thick carpet under her feet cool to the touch. Atsumu must have moved it there to keep her from the shock of the cold floor. Making her way to the other room followed by both Yukari and Delta, she individually lifts up each baby, cradling them while she feeds them. The peaceful morning passed what seemed like so quickly. Having newborns was exhausting especially when there were two of them. But Misaki managed somehow.

It was nearing three in the afternoon when Misaki finally pulled out the stroller, bundling each baby as she put them in the stroller. This was her first time taking a stroll with them since they were born, and it finally being warm enough for it, she decided to take one of the two dogs. There was no way she could do both and a stroller. Making a quick decision, she grabs the leash and calls to Delta, the big dog sitting while she clips the lead on then opens the door, resetting the security code as she walks out and locks up behind her.

Taking out her phone, she decides to call her mother, chatting a bit as she walks. Three blocks from her house, a blue van passes by, going around the next lock slowly. The shiny silver trimming gleams, Misaki only looking up for a second as she adjusts the Bluetooth earbuds. Making sure the twins were asleep, she continues on, going silent as she listens to a tale her mother was telling her about her little sister who just graduated with honors. It was while she was engrossed in the story her mother was telling her that it happened.

A snarl ripped through Delta's throat at the same time a loud crack echoed, the dog lunging in mid air at the same time that a force knocked him back, but not before his teeth locked around a rather large man's forearm, teeth like razors as he lets out a yelp. The same time, Misaki whips around as someone places something over her face, a scream coming from her mouth. "LET GO OF ME!" the deep breath into her lungs brought with the chemical taste of some substance she couldn't name. She could hear the rapid yelling in her ear from her mother.

Before she could reply, the world went black, the struggle with Delta and the other man, the fate of her and her kids completely overrun by the black abyss that swallowed her whole. The sleep was dark and dreamless, Misaki suspended between reality and a world that was composed of nothing. It seemed like forever that she floated in the abyss, unable to open her eyes even as she screamed in her head how much she needed too. The suspension lasted what felt like forever, the feeling of floating as if in an out of body experience. 

When she finally came to, it was dark and a metallic taste filled her mouth as her head buzzed. A splitting headache rang from ear to eat and it took a moment before Misaki realized that her body was tied to a chair. Anxiety surged through her, her breath hitching in her throat. For all she knew, she could be being watched right now. Where were her kids? Where was Delta? Why couldn't she hear them? The silence echoed while Misaki stewed in her anxiety. The echo of footsteps could be heard on the floor outside. Where was she? Was this concrete?

As her anxiety slipped slightly into curiosity, the door across the room opened, the singer realizing that now might be the time to get some answers. A figure steps through, the clacking of shoes filling the seemingly empty room. The lights flick on, leaving Misaki facing a rather well known woman, her shock tingling through her core. "Sakusa Misaki," The woman before her hisses, nearly spitting her name like poison as she comes closer. Misaki shoots her a glare. "What have you done with my kids?" She demands, straightening her spine despite the splitting migraine in her temporal lobes.

"They're in another room. Whether you get to see them or not will depend on you, now won't it?" A sick smile appears on Azami Sano's face, her golden eyes glittering with a harsh light. Misaki hides her fear. As long as they had done nothing to the babies yet, she could find a way to save all of them. Choosing her battles, she breathes slowly and levels a stare at her captor. "Where is my dog?" A harsh laugh bubbles from Azami's throat. "You mean the one who bit my cousin? He shot him. Good riddance." 

Pain shoots through Misaki as this news hits her like a train wreck. "Delta, I'm so sorry," she whispers under her breath, trying to calm her burning eyes before they tear up. She knew she shouldn't show any weaknesses. If she did, who knows what would happen to her. It was bad enough her arms and legs were tied to a chair with no chance to escape. Looking up at Azami, she decides to play along. After all, fighting with crazy never solved anything except to make them even more irrational and erratic. Misaki couldn't afford that. Not with what was at stake. "What do you want from me?" 

The single question elicited a savage smile from the woman before her who pulled out a knife from her sleeve. "Really simple really. I just want you to disappear. You stole Tsumu from me. I could have had him back with me where he belonged if you hadn't stepped into the picture. But no, you had to ruin everything. It was you he got with at that party when I slipped the drugs into his drink. It was you who got pregnant in order to keep him. You ruined everything for me. I TURNED AWAY FOR ONE MINUTE AND HE WAS GONE. IT TOOK ONE MINUTE FOR YOU TO RUIN MY LIFE!" Azami screams, pushing the blade against Misaki's cheek.

Drugged.... Atsumu was drugged when they met one another? The guilt sank in because she didn't remember that night herself. But if that was true, did she take advantage of him? Pushing the thoughts aside, Misaki decides to be honest. "I truly don't remember that night at all. I remember being at the Bar to celebrate a new Album. I remember having a few drinks. I remember him sitting next to me. But then nothing. I didn't deliberately do this."

A savage laugh rolls from Azami's lips as the blade cuts into her cheek, leaving warmth behind as it's cool tip leaves her skin. "You did it for your personal gain. Just admit it, Sakusa. Just admit you're a lying whore who stole my man and made sure he'd never leave. I mean, he's amazing to look at. A GOD in bed. You wanted it all for yourself, you dirty little bitch. You bewitched him so that he would no longer want me." Her voice rang out as she slices open her clothes leaving her dress open to show the lingerie beneath.

"This is the body he conquered. That he begged for. But he settled for a mediocre singer instead. It's sad. Just like your ending will be. Yoshiro, Kame. I want her chained to the wall. Make sure there is no room for her to escape," Azami calls back as she wipes off her blade and turns away. The two men from before step into the room, fear flooding Misaki's heart as they snatch her up, dragging her away. The shackles are latched a little too tight, and the door is slammed behind them, leaving Misaki to wallow in dread as she wonders why this was happening to her. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

79.5K 1.9K 11
Between the two of them, Osamu had always been more liked. Well, maybe not when it came to Sakusa, but in every other aspect. Where Atsumu was sassy...
249K 8.6K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
372K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
138K 3K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...