EUPHORIC | t.s.h

By peterscoconut

โ Listen pretty boy, I'm not that proud of sucking your dick either โž ๐Ÿน :: TomHolland x reader More

๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด
prologue
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
Part five II - SMUT
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
Honestly what the hell
part twenty one II - SMUT??
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty four II - SMUT
part twenty five
part twenty five II - SMUT
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty eight II - SMUT
part twenty nine
part twenty nine II - SMUT
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty two II - SMUT
part thirty two III - extra canon
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty four II - SMUT
part thirty five
part thirty five II - SMUT
party thirty six
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part thirty nine II - SMUT
part fourty
part fourty one
part fourty two
part fourty three
part fourty three II - SMUT
part fourty four
part fourty four II - SMUT
part fourty five
part fourty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one

part twenty one

2K 32 9
By peterscoconut

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Boyfriend

Ariana Grande

Rain drops gracefully trickled down the glass of the window. The constant noise of patter on the rocky road and on the bare roofs of houses came from the cold atmosphere outside.

Y/n's window was slightly open, letting that chilly mist enter her room and dance along the ceiling. The earthly soft smell of rain gave comfort to her solace scarred heart.

She gave out a sigh and put her fingers out the window through the little space that was open. She felt the icy wind run past them and then the cold drops of water beginning to fall on her dry fingers.

It had been a while since she had seen Tom with that girl on the field, yet her mind wouldn't let it go.

The mere image of him forgetting all majesties of the world and running into her arms, the image of her holding his face, the image of him pressing his lips onto hers made her sick.

It made her feel as if she had lost a part of herself. A part that gave her joy.

She knew she was nothing to him. She was well aware that he showed no signs of having interest in her whatsoever. But it was just the hope and desire that made her think that maybe he did.

It was clear that she would only be a friend to him, and she was fine with that.

Though the only problem she saw now was, she was in love with him.

She feared this would ever happen and now it had. She couldn't help it, she couldn't refrain herself from feeling the way she did.

Her heart was the only thing powerful enough to make anything happen, her arms, her legs, her lips, her mind, her thoughts, they all responded to her heart.

It was only her heart that could control every aspect of her life, and her heart wanted him.

Her heart wanted her to be the one being engulfed in his arms. Being the one touching his skin, the one softly pressing her lips against his.

It was her heart that wanted her to go everywhere with him, to hold his hand and explore the lone streets, to get into trouble without having a second thought.

It was painful for her to try and move on, but she had no other choice.

The two were very different.

And they could never be more then just friends.

But her heart wasn't ready to accept it.

>

"WOOHOO! And that's the third chapter today! We're on fire!" Tom said in excitement as he moved the pages to chapter four.

"Yeah that's great." Y/n responded dully and started cutting out characters from paper for their next topic.

The two of them were lying on Tom's bed in his room, a familiar place where rather controversial events had previously taken place.

Whilst the two of them were in one room of the Holland's house, May had a bunch of teenagers crammed in hers. She had said that there was a 'study party' with all of her friends and Timothee's.

She had repeatedly asked the girls and Louis to come however the five had decided to leave May alone in her attempts to spend more time with her potential boyfriend.

After all Divs and Louis were on yet another date while Sauce chose to FaceTime Daya in Y/n's room.

Leaving only Y/n with Tom, teaching a senior what the hell happened in 1895.

Tom had been over the moon all day, glowing and blushing as he enthusiastically participated in whatever Y/n was teaching him. And considering that she was still not over him, she assumed the mere cause of this unusual optimism was the blonde he made out with on the field.

There were times when Y/n came off as rather too flat that made Tom frown, yet he didn't bother asking.

Y/n was mad at him. But she couldn't say why. So she had to pretend like she wasn't mad at him, yet feeling the way she did she couldn't do it quite well.

"Let's do one more chapter and continue the rest tomorrow." She said in the most incurious way she possibly would, her eyes still struggling not to drop as she cut the rough paper.

"Yeah sure." Tom replied back and smiled at her. Y/n didn't look at him and yet another frown smeared across his face.

"Is everything okay?" He asked taking the scissors from her hands.

"What do you mean, I'm fine." She said trying to take the scissors from him only to have him move his hand further away.

"You've been acting deceased all day." He said putting the scissors down somewhere else and sitting up on the bed.

"I'm fine." She said straightening her back as she crossed her legs.

He eyed her for a moment and gently held her hand.

"You can tell me you know." He whispered almost as if he was about to kiss her.

It gave her heart a throbbing head start, enough that she could hear it beating into her own ears. She took a heavy breath as his skin rested on hers.

"It's okay. I'm fine." She whispered back.

"You sure? If anything's bothering you, you tell me. After all we're buddies." His tone was back to normal.

His hand left hers and the tension was no more.

Maybe it was all in her head.

"Buddies?" She frowned.

"Yeah buddies." He said beaming.

"Since when are we buddies?" She asked with a slightly confused appearance. She knew they were friends, but buddies?

"Since when are we not- do you hear that?" Tom stopped.

Distant sounds of music playing were coming from the hall, somewhere from the living room below.

They shared a look in an instant and frantically got off the bed to run to the door.

"Wait." Y/n said as they halted in front of the door with Tom's hand on the knob. "Aren't they all studying?" He murmured.

"Aren't they gone?" He spoke.

"May said Timmy would stay a little while after."

Tom's eyebrows rose higher then his hairline and he looked as though he was departing the earth in that single moment.

"What if their doing it with music on?" She said. 

"That's not sex music Y/n." Tom said almost trying to convince himself that he was not going to just catch his sister banging someone.

"If they are..."

"That means I win the bet." Tom said standing stiff and sneering from that realisation.

"There's only one way to find out." She muttered and the two of them stepped stealthily into the hallway.

They walked past May's room and the sound of music became louder as they came closer to the stairs.

Her door was slightly open and the two of them glanced at each other before looking through it.

No one was in there.

They slinked down the stairs and sounds of someone rapping came from the living room.

They peeked through the living room door that was left ajar in attempts of completely sealing it to prevent noise.

The took a peep only to see that a green screen was hanging on one of the walls with Timmy in a cap in front of it.

Music was playing on a small speaker while May filmed Timmy rapping lyrics to a song not even Y/n could comprehend.

They were in fact not gone and were all crowded around the open kitchen with the living room. They were all Timmys friends and there were only a few people Y/n knew.

She saw Sam, Riley's boyfriend, loosing his shit while laughing in the corner of the room, whilst the others did the same. Y/n assumed Sam was there since he was friends with Timmy though she didn't see Riley.

She was a bit worried about her friend in the recent days, she felt that she had become a bit distant from the group.

But in the moment she was bursting with laughter to think about anything else.

Y/n spotted Siena and Rena laughing their asses off, whilst Timothee rapped lyrics to a song that the two of them assumed was written by May and Timmy.

"Look at me, it's Timmy T
Boutta hit 'em with a Z-T-E-S-T
Let's do a problem
Let us see the probability you'll see me on tv"

Timmy went on as May covered her face with her hand trying not to die from what was happening.

"One-zero-zero-zero (1000) trillion percent
I'm a statistical wonder
A statistical gem
One in a zillion
'Boutta net a million
Fruity colours on these numbers
Call it a chameleon"

Y/n and Tom on the other hand were on the verge of letting out a snort as they sat on the floor looking through the door.

"What the hell." Tom muttered in between his silent laughs.

She hadn't realised that so many people would still be here, at least when May had told everyone it was a 'Study Party.'

Unconsciously Y/n's hand was squeezing Tom's and the two of them were shutting their lips trying not to let out a single noise.

The two of them had turned completely red from the excessive snickering that they lay nearly out of breath.

"Guess you don't win the bet." She whispered chuckling in the lowest volume she could.

"Don't get your hopes up, there are 10 days left for the month to end."

The two of them smiled at each other and continued to peek through the door, snickering as they saw the others do the same.

It was moments like these she wished would last forever.

Moments like these that made her think that maybe he felt something for her.

But he didn't.

And though he didn't love her back.

It were these moments that made her love him even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
369K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
274K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...