The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner party PT:1
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Welcome Back
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
The Change
Shihakages awakenings
Kamihi Clan
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Vessel
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Operation Butterfly
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

The Talk

748 37 0
By treecl_28

~Three Days later~

Finley wonders the halls, looking at the portraits of the Dimitrescu family and the lords. She likes how the portraits were very detailed, then suddenly Bela came up as she had a mischievous smile.

"Come, you need to talk to Tommy and that bus driver after what we saw them do." Bela yanks her as they speeds walk together. Then Cassandra came out of nowhere as she pulls Finley too.

"Great..." Finley sighs and was double pulled by the eldest daughters.

They both were laughing as they flew with her, Finley never thought that moths could lift her into the air. The doors open as she descended down a few stairs then she was drop. Finley dusted her suit as she sees Daniela with them, there was a broken vase as Tommy and the driver both lowered their heads down.

"Did you guys break it?" Finley had a dejection look on her.

"I fell...and he tired to save it but he missed." Tommy was honest as Finley felt his honest words.

She looks at the girls and back at the men. She opens her arms as she signals the girls to take her, Finley was instantly pulled by Cassandra and Bela, while Daniela stayed with the men as she tells them to clean.
Finley was ready as she knew that Alcina was going to be upset over her case and her leaving the unfinished sex. But that was Alcina fault for losing the deal. It's her own Batsugan.

"Mothers in the wine room." Bela chuckles as she held onto Finley.

"Good, mother will drink her blood as she gets punish." Cassandra laughs, her and her sisters laughters can send shivers down people spines.

Finley didn't say anything, she knew that she made that deal with Alcina. Moments later, they made it too the wine room. It was a door had a very detail signs with the grape vines, a cup and a wine bottle.

"Go in!" Both of the girls said together.

"Okay, sweet baby Hecate!" Finley knocks before entering.

Finley hears Alcina saying enter, she take deep breath and walks in. There she sees her, sitting and sipping her wine while writing in her workbook.

"What do you want pet Finley?" She said Adela she drinks more of her wine.

"Your daughters saw two of my friends accidentally dropping one of your vases. I asked and they were honest, so...let's get it done." Finley stood as she awaits.

Alcina looks at her and smiles. She taps her lap and signals Finley to sit on her, which Finley did as she knew that she was going to get drink. But she was faced away from Alcina as she rips the back of her shirt.

"Now...let me remind you on what you did too me." Alcina grips Finley's back hair as she bites down onto her neck.

Finley gently flinches, she stays quiet, feeling the tongue swirling around as the teeth dig into her neck more than the first time.
Alcina rips off Finleys pants as she began on playing with her clit. The same motions that Finley did to her.

Fuck...you're doing that on me!

Alcina let's go of her pets neck and looks at her, and she nods. She plays for a bit, Finley tries to get out of the tight hug but fails.

"Well yes I am. And trust me...it's about to get worse than this!" She throws her at something hard as Finley's head was throbbing and semi blacks out.

But then, Finley wakes up instantly and sees Alcina was above as she was laying on the table. Both of her wrist were pin by Alcinas hand as she rips off the other glove with her teeth.

"I want you to moan my name as I fuck and drink you." She bites down onto the same bite mark.

Finley didn't care as she wasn't going to moan her name. But she gasp and feels fingers on her clit and going inside of her. She bites her tongue as she won't moan, Alcina goes hard and deep.

"Say..my name..." Alcina gulps on the blood.

Finley could hold onto her moans for a good time but this was different. It was like Alcina knew her spots as she plays hard. Finley felt a tear sliding down her cheek and quickly does another Damasugan.

"Alcina!" She yells and wraps her legs around Alcina's hips, "PLEASE I BEG YOU! FUCK ME!" She moans louder.

Alcina thought that she finally broke her well-know strong pet but she was wrong. As Finley was good on Damasugans with people who had a small brain.

"Can...I pleasure you..." Finley moans, "I want to finish...what I did three days ago..." She was somewhat honest as she bites she lips.

Alcina let's go of her neck as she gets on her knees. She grips Finley's thighs and pulls her close to her face, and she looks down at the waterfall which is dripping down onto the table.

"As what I overheard from your friends...you're good on manipulating people." She looks at Finley, as she begins to pleasure

Finley eyes widen, now she feels the affect of being manipulated in her own Damasugan. Her breath got heavy extremely fast and her blood pumping though out her veins as it was coming out of her neck. She feels Alcina's tongue on her clit, moving fast as she tries to get out of the pleasure but Finley feels a hand on her neck as it's being squeeze.

"No...can't move!" Alcina mumbles as she continues on pleasuring Finley.

"Stop!" Finley manages to find her Chikaragan and kicks Alcina off.

(TW: Abuse and Blood)

Finley gets off the table and buttons her pants even if they were torn, as Alcina grunts at her. She rises onto her feet and pulls Finley by the neck and slams her onto the wall.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE RAT!" Alcina roars at her. She slams her again on the wall until the walls cracked.

Finley did passes out but she woke up as she finds herself on the ground. Alcina had her heel on-top of her pets chest, pressing down hard...Finley coughs up blood as she slight chuckles.

"How are you still alive?!" Alcina glares with rage, she presses down hard...using all of her weight on her step.

"I...have...Chikaragan!" Finley said while her eyes began to flutter, "Something I have and you don't...I...see in your eyes." She coughs, Alcina wipes the blood off and immediately kicks.

Finley slides across the floor, her hairs gets pulled up and gets her body gets slammed onto the ground.

"You and strange words..." Alcina looks down at her, "Do you not fear death?!" She added and grips Finley jawline.

"Za esosa na Afrait..." Finley's one eye looks at her, while blood was dripping down her face.

Right there, Alcina hand enough. She throws Finley up towards the ceiling, she hits it, and immediately slammed her onto the ground once again.

The floor breaks from the force that Finley had just felt. She felt her some of her ribs were broken as her Kokorogan was hurting badly. She lays there not able to move for a moment, she heard Alcina's heels walking towards the door.

"I think I finally broke you." As she said that, she heard a chuckle and looks back.

"It's gonna...take...two of you to break...me down..." Finley pushes her body up, she was shaking but had enough of her Chikaragan to lift her up.

Alcina had a surprise look on her, which where Finley could handle that severe of beating. She walks over and sees that bloody smile that Finley had so proudly.

"The fact that it would take two of me too beat you down..." Alcina admits as she continues, "It makes me want to learn more about your history, the fact that you can see and talk to spirits and somehow control them...I'll call Mother Miranda and tell her about your abilities...she might use you as a vessel!" she added and walks away from her.

"I see the Shinjitsugan, go ahead...she's the first person in the village who I told about me...and she won't use me as a vessel..." Finley leans against a wall as she coughs and holds her ribs, "Beside...why do you care about my history? You're a mistress...who doesn't care for peoples feelings...including your daughters...as one of them told me." She continues, "You're Kokorogan is filled with hatred, loneliness and it has no value of a human life...so go ahead...do you're fucking worse...I. DON'T. FEAR. YOU!" She laughs as she held onto her rib.

Alcina mouth drops and immediately walks out. Slamming the door behind her, Finley lays her head back as she relaxes her body...

~Five hours Later~

Alcina was wondering the halls as a maiden comes up.

"My lady, Priestess Mother Miranda is here and she awaits for you in the dinning room." The maiden said.

"Thank you and get Finley, she should be in the wine room." Alcina orders and walks off, "Bring her too the dinning room after you clean up her wounds." She added, then continues her walk.

She walks through the halls as she stumbles upon a body mirror. She looks at herself and sees her eyes. Alcina thought on what Finley said of her feelings towards people was filled with things. She ignores it and heads towards the dinning room.

When Alcina walks towards the dinning room, she hears Miranda...laughing...as she hears a second voice. She opens and walks through the door and see Miranda, as the other guest was facing way in a chair.

"Hello Alcina, you never told me that Finley was able to get rid of spirits? And I'm very upset that you, Finley Triana, you didn't tell me that part." She said and laughs, Alcinas eyes slightly widen.

She walks around the chair as she sees Finley, her skin was healed...there was no blood, bruises or cuts. She feels her blood pumping as well as her body shaking up.

"I apologize Mother Miranda..." Alcina apologizes and sits down with them.

"May I ask why I was summon?" Miranda sips the tea and looks at her and Finley.

Alcina forgot on why she called her, until Finley spoke for her.

"She just wanted to spend time with you as I wanted to see you." She cheerfully said, "And also, have you found that villager...you know.." She tells her with a questionable look.

"Oh well that's lovely for Alcina to invite me and yes I did...as I been told, she won't get married until this upcoming year. So we'll have to wait." Miranda tells her, "And I hope you can still see them. Can you still see them?" She asked her.

Finley nods and mentions that this person is doing well and they miss her very much. Alcina was confuse while looking at her as she needed to ask some questions on how she's healed.

All three talked for four hours. Then, Miranda there tells them that she must get going and needs to get everything ready for the very special guest. She walks too the door s Finley follows with her hands behind her, Alcina kept her distance as she watches them.

"Has Alcina punish you badly or has she not touched you at all?" Miranda said to Finley.

"Oh there was no punishment, but we did have a small argument earlier but it's been resolved and it's taken care of." She answers her questions.

Mirandas looks at her and looks back at Finley. She smiles and hugs her tightly and whispered something into Finley's ear, which made her giggled.

"Zeejun Ya Amasy Haalman." Finley said, "Which's means goodbye and safe travel." She tells her, which Miranda tells her the same thing and she said her goodbyes to Alcina.

As Alcina and Finley saw Miranda disappearing into a flock of birds. There, Finley completely and utterly ignores Alcina as she walks away. But then she was yanked back and push against the wall.

"How?" Alcina asked, "You skin was bleeding, cut and bruised when I punished you earlier...and you lied to her about that?" She was stun, "But how is your skin this healed up fast?" She demanded and grips Finley's shoulders.

"I don't know...I laid down in the wine room and then I woke up as I felt better...My body is different as I mentioned before. And yes I did lie." Finley answered and releases Alcina's hands, "Besides...I'm glad that my body healed before Miranda came...if she knew or saw me like that hours ago...she would have done something to you." She walks away, and heads off somewhere in the castle.

Alcina was left alone, having that feeling she had three days ago. But she ignores it and goes off somewhere in the castle.
As she wonders the halls, she hears two people talking about something that caught her ears.

"I heard Finley and Lady arguing about somethings and I heard ruckus in the wine room and it sounded horrible. God I wish she didn't have to take the beatings from that...bitch..." one person said as she sounded pissed.

"I know...especially what Finley went through with her family. She shouldn't go through it again, I tried talking to her earlier but she told me that she's okay, as she can handle the beating and pain." Second person said, "I've been friends with her since we were young. I even told her that I, Albert Anderson, would take the beating for her anytime! As I look at her as a sister too me. We need to protect her! No matter the cost." He sounded confident.

Alcina hears the conversation as she wanted to know more of Finley's past, especially her family. But she stops as the maidens see her standing by the door.

"Get to work maidens and after your chores, I want you two too return to your rooms." Alcina struck a them with her mighty voice.

They nodded and walk off to do their chores. She walks towards her bedchambers, wondering on what Finley must've went through, but she ignores it and thinks of something else...

~~
Batsugan- Punishment
Kokorogan- Heart
Damasugan- Trick
Shinjitsugan- Truth

Za esosa na Afrait- I fear no death
Zeejun- Goodbye
Amasy Haalman- Safe Travels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 32
You're just a reckless, adventurous adult with a heart of gold. You stumble across a village whilst hiking in the woods, unaware of the dangers that...
9K 574 45
All she wanted was her sister. Her protector. Her family. The one who left her. After seeking out Mother Miranda, they work to prepare the ceremony a...
8.7K 392 20
Donna has been appointed the new lord after surviving her cadou experiment and being gone from her home for months. She meets the other lords includi...
5.2K 97 4
For someone who should have already been dead at this point, he was a very lucky man. To reach this point in his life was never in his wildest dreams...