"Soulmates"

By serquel01

I think all serquel fans wanted to know what will happen in the life of this wonderful couple after the end o... More

Chapter 1 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 2 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
chapter 3 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 4 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 5 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 6 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 7 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 8 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 9 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 10 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 11 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 12 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 13 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 14 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 15 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 16 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 17 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 18 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 19 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 20 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 22 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 23 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 24 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 25 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 26 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 27 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 28 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 29 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 30 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 31 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 32 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 33 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 34 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Chapter 35 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Chapter 21 šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ«ā¤šŸ‘®šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

298 11 6
By serquel01

Raquel's point of view:

I knelt next to Sergio crying, checking to see if he's alive. Oh he's alive! Poor guy, I hit him with all my might. I turn him over because he's fallen flat on his stomach, I put a towel over his wound.

Me: Sergio, please wake up! (I say caressing her cheek)

He doesn't wake up, I don't know what to do! He's heavy, I can't carry him to the car to take him to the hospital, and if I call an ambulance the police will come and they'll take me to jail! Because after all it was me who hit him! Oh damn what did I do!

Me: Sergio please wake up! (I say while crying)

I put my head on his chest, and I keep crying, if he doesn't wake up in 2 minutes I'll call the ambulance, I can't leave him like that!

Sergio's point of view:

Where am I ? What happened to me? I want to open my eyes but I have a terrible headache, I hear someone crying, but... but wait it's Raquel! Ah! I remembered ! I'm at home ! But I still don't know what happened to me! I'll try to talk to make Raquel understand that I'm fine.

Me: Ra...quel...

Raquel: Sergio! You woke up ! I'm sorry my love! I am very sorry !

Why is she apologizing.

Raquel: Sergio, I have to take you to the hospital, help me to take you to the car!

Me: I... I'm fine.

I try again to open my eyes and I arrive this time, I see Raquel crying.

Raquel: No, Sergio, you're not well.

Me: If Raquel, I'm fine. Can you help me, sit on a chair or anywhere? The floor is not comfortable at all.

She comes to help me. I put my hands around her shoulders and she helps me lay down on the bed, and she gives me some water.

Me: my glasses... Raquel can you give me my glasses please?

Raquel: yes, yes wait. First, where are they?

Raquel looks down.

Raquel: Oh no! They broke!

No no no...

Raquel: I'm so sorry Sergio! I have not done it on purpose ! I thought you were a thief!

Me: What !? Wait, wait, I didn't understand anything! First please tell me what happened to me? All I remember is that I arrived in Palawan, I wanted to surprise you, like I lay on the bed next to you, and when you wake up in the morning, you go find me and you're going to be surprised, so I walked into the house and then into our room and I don't know after that.

Raquel laughs.

Raquel: don't do that kind of surprise Sergio anymore! I was in the bedroom and I heard that someone entered our house, I thought it was a thief, I was scared, I took a vase to defend myself, while I was going to come out of the bedroom to confront you, I heard footsteps heading towards the bedroom so I hid, and as soon as you opened the door I hit you on the head with the vase. I'm sorry Sergio! (she says laughing)

I laugh with her.

Me: so you don't like this kind of surprises inspectora?

Raquel: no professor, you have to think about something else next time!

Me: interesting... but I didn't know you were dangerous inspectora.

Raquel: So you don't know me well professor, I may surprise you. (She said with a mocking smile)

I can't hold back anymore and I burst out laughing, Raquel too, but hey, I didn't know laughing hurts my head!

Me: ouch! Haha!

Raquel: You're really stupid! (She said laughing) wait, I'm going to bandage your head.

She does it to me and looks at me worried.

Me: Don't worry, I'll survive! Alicia once hit me on the head with worse than a vase and I survived! (I say laughing)

Raquel takes me in her arms.

Raquel: I was so scared for you my love, when you didn't wake up.

Me: I'm fine, I'm fine. (I say stroking her hair)

We stay like this for several minutes and then...

Me: I missed you so much Raquel!

Raquel: Me too Sergio! I don't know how I survived those two weeks without you.

Me: oh my love!

I hug her tighter.

Me: how are you sweetheart? Is the baby okay?

Raquel: We are doing very well my love.

Me: Haven't you been trying hard lately?

Raquel: I haven't been doing anything lately except carrying this big vase to hit you with. (she says laughing)

I smile.

Me: I missed hearing your laugh.

Raquel looks at me, she smiles blushing.

Me: I also missed that shy smile.

Raquel laughs.

Raquel: Stop it!

I kiss her.

Me: I missed kissing you.

Raquel: Sergio!

Me: Oh Raquel! I almost forgot!

Raquel looks at me questioningly.

Me : I almost forgot to say hello to my baby!

Raquel: oh how could you! (She said falsely frightened and offended)

I kiss her belly.

Me: hello my love, I'm really sorry sweetheart, I didn't tell you before...

I look at Raquel.

Me: ...well because your mom hit me with a vase on the head, do you realize?

Raquel pats me gently on the back laughing, I lay my head on her stomach as if to hear an answer.

Me: yes, yes you're right your mom is crazy, I mean strong.

Raquel: Damn Sergio! What did you just say!? I am crazy ?

I thought she was laughing and I replied like an idiot.

Me: a little bit...

Raquel: Alright then you're going to sleep on the couch tonight, and you'll be coming back to this room until further notice.

She was serious... I wanted to push my glasses up my nose, but I didn't have them, I remembered that they broke.

Me: Raquel...why...

Raquel: Because I'm a little crazy, go out of this room.

Me: Raquel please I...

Raquel: Get out of that FUCKING ROOM!

Me: ok, ok...

I wanted to get up quickly so as not to upset her, but I had a strong headache on my head, and Raquel didn't believe me.

Raquel: stop pretending to be in pain, GET OUT!

I get up, putting my hands on my head, and I almost fainted, I sit down on the bed.

Raquel's point of view:

Oh he's serious, he really has a headache, he's pale. I give him water. I'm not going to apologize because he said I was crazy, I'm going to leave him in the room, I'm afraid he'll feel unwell and be alone. I help him lie down on the bed.

Me: you're going to sleep here only because you're in pain because of me, but don't think about touching me. (I say turning my back to him)

He doesn't answer me, and that's where I got scared, I turn around to see him, he still has his hands on his head and his eyes closed, and you can tell he's in pain.

Me: Sergio how are you? Are you in pain?

Sergio: yes...

Me: do you need something?

He nods his head negatively.

Me: tomorrow morning, we're going to go to the hospital. (I say taking him in my arms)

He buries his head in my neck, I start stroking his arm.

Me: it's ok... it's ok...

And after a few minutes we fall asleep like this in each other's arms despite everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 464 61
!!!NO THIS IS NOT A BOOK WITH 20 IMAGINES!!! ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ I hope you guys enjoy, this book has a series of moments of one girl, and being a hostage. I hope y...
7.8K 240 23
Set four years after New Rules. P.S I am still working on "The Perfect Ending" however, the story isn't giving me excitement and creative ideas like...
19.8K 367 23
Almost all persons, pictures and graphics herein are factual. The story, however, is PURELY fictional. An ALVITZ love story.
54.4K 1.5K 62
This is the fictional story, which continues after serial LCDP (La Casa de Papel). Don't read it if you didn't watch LCDP. This is happening right af...