✔️ Tom Holland Imagines

By donttellpeterparker

His lips were mere millimeters from yours. He was going slow, giving you time to back out if you wanted to. W... More

IMPORTANT
Prompt List
Meeting
Helping Hand
Helping Hand P2
Helping Hand P3
Helping Hand p4
Just One More Day
Don't Get Caught
Meeting Part 2
All My Fault
Confessions
Confessions P2
The Goo Goo Dolls
Don't Get Caught P2
One Hell Of A Night
One Hell Of A Night P2
Ain't My Thing
Lost In The Deep End
Lost In The Deep End P2
Lost In The Deep End P3
A Guy Like That
Falling For The Right Guy
New Text Message
Secrets
Secrets P2
Pulsing Urges
Until You Fell
Until You Fell P2
A Certain Turn Of Events
Phone Kisses
Late Night Trip
Rewrite The Stars
Bumping Into You
All The Stars P1
All The Stars Pt 2
Am I Drunk?
Firsts
I Promise
All My Fault
You're A Loser part 1
You're A Loser part 2
You're A Loser part 3
You're A Loser part 4
You're A Loser part 5
You're A Loser Part 6
You're A Loser part 7
You're A Loser part 8
You're A Loser part 9
The First Time
New Text Message Part 2
After
Hold Tight
Opposite Teams
Feelings Are Fatal
Drunk Peter
Lies Uncovered
Losing Control
Claiming What's Yours
Playful Attitude
Just The Way You Are
Make Me Unravel
Late Night Trip
Dancing In The Moonlight
Conquering Social Standards
Deja Vu?
Perfect Illusions
Dine In Date
Finding Peace
Asthmatic
Getting The Guy
Authors Note
Missing Component
When In Europe
Boss Bodyguard
Love Me To Love You
Love Me To Love You Part 2
Boss Bodyguard Part 2
Authors Note
Authors Note
Movie Night
Euro Trip Part 1
Euro Trip Part 2
Euro Trip Part 3
Euro Trip Part 4
Requests
Your Arch Nemesis Part 1
Your Arch Nemesis Part 2
A Hockey Kind Of Love
HSMTMTS
HSMTMTS Part 2
HSMTMTS Part 3
HSMTMTS Part 4
Author's Note
Sex Pollen
New Year's Eve (Not mine)
Authors Note
By The Water Fountain
By The Water Fountain P2
Save Me Tonight
Desperate For You
Searching For You
By The Water Fountain P3
Sparks
Sex Pollen
Hi Neighbour
Wish I Was
My Best Friend's Wedding

By The Water Fountain P4

393 5 0
By donttellpeterparker

Summary: Having unrequited love for your best friend wasn't exactly your plan, but you can't always help who you fall for... especially when that someone was Peter Benjamin Parker.

Requested: Yes

Word Count: 3.7k

Warning(s)?: Angst, F!Reader, Fluff, Swearing (a little), Light smut. Minors DNI!

——————————————————–

By The Water Fountain

The entire car trip to Homecoming was filled with Brad's voice, talking about anything and everything as if he was oblivious to you sitting quietly and still in the passenger seat, your thumbs twiddling with themselves again as Peter's words played on repeat inside your head.

'Iloveyou' Your heart wasn't meant to be breaking at his words, when you pictured Peter saying that you, your heart would be soaring and you would be so overcome with joy that you'd leap into him and kiss him until you couldn't breathe. Instead, it was as if there wasn't enough oxygen in the world to keep you going.

Tears prickled in your eyes, a sob lodging in the back of your throat.

''So after Homecoming we'll head to Chad's, then we can sneak off on our own... you know... have some fun'' Brad's voice lowered a little near the end, hinting at what he had in store for this evening. But the thought was making you feel sick to the stomach. You had no intention on going to the after party little own Homecoming anymore. You gulped nervously, your stomach churning more and more.

''Stop the car'' You spoke hoarsely, your right hand hovering over your mouth as if you were about to be sick. Brad looked over to you curiously, hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

''Are you okay?'' He asked, the soft tunes from the radio dulling out. You shook your head and lent against the window, the car went over a speed bump jolting your stomach.

''Please, stop the car'' Brad complied and pulled the car over. You jumped out just before he came to a stop, walking a few paces forwards and bending over, resting your hands against your knees as you trembled slightly. Air felt stuck in your throat and you couldn't get it out. your heard Brad's car door slam shut again in the distance, rushing footsteps behind yourself.

''Woah, woah, hey, are you alright? are you going to be sick?'' He kept his distance, his hand hovering over your back.

'Iloveyou'

''I just need a minute'' You weren't sure if you meant that for yourself or Brad but you soon found yourself sitting down on the ground, knees curling up into your chest as your arms wrapped around them. Brad stood in front of you, not seeming to know what to do.

''Do you want me to call your parents or...?'' The first tear fell onto your cheek. Your parents? What were they going to do? Hear the heartbreak in their daughter's voice and catch the first flight home, promise to never go on such long business trips again and rebuild their family bond? You wanted to laugh but instead sobbed.

''So what? So they can tell me their parental advice over the phone, thousands miles away as they sip champagne at some fancy restaurant?'' You knew they were away for work but in the moment you didn't care how it came out, it hurt, everything hurt too much and you wanted it to stop.

''They don't care Brad! They're not here! My best friends were all I had and I went and fucked it up, I thought that maybe, after dating you everything would finally go away, i'd feel as if I wasn't so lonely anymore and that I matter but I DON'T, I STILL FEEL EMPTY'' Tears were pouring from your eyes now as you let it all out. You rose to your feet and stumbled slightly in your heels on the grass. Brad was taken aback, his eyes wide as he looked lost.

''Y/N, you need to calm down okay? Hop in the car and we can talk-'' You wanted to scoff in annoyance.

''I don't want to talk BRAD! I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO STOP!'' Your hands covered your face as you sobbed into them. Brad hesitantly walked up to you, resting a hand on your shoulder as you continued to shake.

''I'm tired of being second best all the time, to my parents, my friends...you. For once, I want me to be first, just once!''

''You're not second best to me'' Brad spoke softly. You tilted your head to the side and shook your head as tears blurred your vision.

''Yes I am, come on Brad. Admit it, I know. You asked me out not even 3 days after Sarah dumped you. Those first few weeks you deliberately sauntered me off in front of her, trying to make her jealous. I'm not judging okay, I get it, you were hurt... And at the party 2 weeks ago, when you left me in the middle of the dance floor, I saw you with her, talking. You still like her Brad, she's still your first choice...'' Your voice trailed off with a small hiccup. Brad's face fell in defeat.

''I'm with you now'' Brad probably thought that that is what you'd want to hear but it was the exact opposite.

''Not anymore Brad... I can't...'' The words tumbled out of your mouth. You fell back down onto the ground, your hands catching your fall.

''Are you serious? you're really doing this right now?'' Brad's voice rose with anger. you whimpered and cried some more, holding onto yourself.

''Fuck... I liked you but fuck you're impossible sometimes Y/N'' Brad curses aloud, mainly to himself.

''Ever since You stopped being friends with those weirdos you became so... so afraid of everything! so fragile! I had to force you out of your shell! Hell my friends thought I was mad for dating you!'' Brad bellowed. the words stung but a part of you felt too numb to care at the moment.

''I'm sorry...'' You mumbled, not being able to make eye contact with him. You heard him huff then sigh.

''Just... forget it... I'm going to Homecoming, are you coming with me?'' You looked up at him and shook your head, crying softly now. He shook his head angrily and stomped over towards his car, your ears perked up at the sound of a door slamming closed. Your eyes darted up as you watch him take off quickly and speed down the road till he was out of your sight. You let more tears fall, crying for almost another 10 minutes before you heard sirens in the distance. That was quite normal given it was Queens.

Your phone began buzzing in your dress pocket. You pulled it out and wiped underneath your eyes to hide the fact you had just been crying before answering the face time.

''Y/N, where are you? The dance started an hour ago'' MJ's voice glided through followed by loud music and people cheering in the background. You smiled to yourself, finding comfort in the sounds of normal teenagers goofing around at a dance.

''I'm alright, I'm running a little late...'' You trailed off, not being able to find the words. MJ's eyes furrowed on the phone screen.

''Why are you in front of a sandwich shop?'' She asked. You glanced behind you and laughed humourlessly, not even realising where you were till now.

''Got hungry I guess'' You could hear MJ sigh as she excused herself and walked over to a quieter area, probably the school hallways as it got much darker and only her face was lit up due to the light on her phone.

''Y/N talk to me, what happened?'' It took all of 3 minutes to tell MJ everything, starting from what happened at the party 2 weeks ago till just moments ago. MJ listened to every word and quickly sent a text through to Ned, asking him to grab Peter from the gymnasium.

''Stay there, I'm on my way-''

''MJ no, stay, dance and have fun! Seriously, I'm okay... I just needed a minute'' You weren't lying, after letting it all out you did indeed feel better. Your head felt clearer and your stomach had stopped churning.

''Well I'm still sending Peter to you'' Your eyes widen in surprise and worry.

''Wait what? No, don't send Peter, he's dancing and hav-''

''He's sulking in the corner, checking his phone every five minutes and watching the doors waiting for you to walk through... trust me... he's not busy'' MJ says before going off camera for a moment, whispering to someone that you couldn't quite make out.

''Thanks Ned!'' You heard MJ call out before returning back to you. Ned scurried off leaving MJ talking with you and found Peter, telling him where you were and sending him on his way to you. Peter's own eyes grow wide as he took in the information, not knowing everything that went down with Brad but in the moment it didn't matter. Ned gave him a knowing look, one that said to get to you as quickly as possible and that he did.

Peter was standing in front of you in under 5 minutes. That wasn't even possible as the school was 10 minutes away by train. MJ stayed on the phone with you, chatting till Peter showed up. She quickly excused herself and ended the call, returning back to the dance with a smile with Ned.

''Peter? How did you get here so fast?'' Was the first thing you said into the quiet night. The only lights being the closed shop behind you and the lamp posts from the road.

''Took a shortcut'' You glanced at him, noticing his hair was slightly dishevelled as if he encountered wind. Funny, it wasn't a windy night.

You tilted your head to the side.

''A really short, shortcut'' Peter hurried out, placing hands into his pants pockets.

''Right...'' You trailed off, not believing him but that was the least of your worries for now. you'd question it later... maybe.

''I'm sorry MJ made you come all this way, I really am fine'' You apologised, though you knew you needed to apologise for something else as well. The words couldn't quite make it past your lips.

''She didn't, I wanted to'' Peter wanted to smack himself with how corny he sounded but you smiled in response, feeling your heart flutter inside your chest at the warming words.

''You must be freezing'' Peter gasps, quickly shaking off his jacket and walking over to where you sat, slinging it over your shoulders. You soaked in the warmth and his smell, your head going to the side to take in a deep breath of it.

''Thank you'' You spoke softly, turning to face him again as he sat beside you with his own knees bent.

''Look about earlier... I'm sorry, I was way out of line and...'' Peter softly chuckled beside you with an adoring smile.

''I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said what I did'' Peter referring to telling you not to go but your eyes widen, taking it in the way that he shouldn't have said 'iloveyou'.

You couldn't do this again.

You shook your head frustrated and stood up, wiping your hands along your dress as you began walking away from him, your eyes growing blurry once again with tears. How much was your heart going to break tonight? How many tears where you going to shed before you finally fell apart?

''Wait, Y/N, where are you going?'' Peter called out after you, seeming confused.

''Home, okay? I just want to be left alone, I can't do this anymore Peter'' Peter's eyes flashed with hurt but you looked away before the guilt could consume you.

''Why do you keep walking away?'' You feet stopped their movements.

''Because, Peter, I can't keep going around the same circles with you, it's exhausting and I'm done'' You let out a deep breath, biting you lip as you willed the tears to stay at bay. There was no way you were going to let Peter see how much this all hurts.

''W-what happened, moments ago we were talking and then-'' Peter starts with confusion, gesturing behind you both.

''And then you said you shouldn't have said what you did'' You finished for him, looking away once his eyes founds yours.

''Yes, exactly. H-h-how, what?'' Peter grew exasperated. Did you have to spell it out for the boy?

''You told me you love me, Peter. Then you say, right after I tell you I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said what you did'' You gulped nervously, feeling your heart beat practically in your ears. Peter began shaking head head quickly.

''That wasn't... that... no... I meant when I said 'don't go', well I did mean to say it, but not like that, of course you should have gone to Homecoming, I just meant that you should have been going with me, not him'' peter concluded. Your eyebrows furrowed as you went deep in thought, recalling this evenings earlier events.

''Oh...'' Was all you managed to say in response. God maybe you were the idiot. You both could never say exactly what you meant and hurt each other without even realising.

''Y/N, look at me...'' You expected to look at Peter, expecting him to continue but instead he took quick strides to close the distance between the two of you. His eyes fell to your lips with a look you couldn't quite figure out yet before the fell perfectly onto them, capturing you in the most sweetest kiss. Tingles flew across your mouth, warmth from his breath mingling with your own as he deepened the kiss, his hand cupping your cheek as the other snaked around your waist to hold you even closer.

With how fast your heart was beating you were positive it was going to explode from your chest cavity. Your hands shot up from your side at lightening speed to wrap around Peter's neck, pulling face to to yours till yours noses were brushing. Peter lent away for a moment to suck in a breath as did you, though a gasp soon fell from your lips as he quickly devoured your lips again hungrily, biting your bottom lip teasingly. Warmth flooded over you in a wave, making you grow slightly sweaty underneath his jacket and touch.

You had managed to forget the both of you were just standing on the side of the road where anyone could walk past at any given moment.

Peter's arm tightened more around you as his tongue found yours and explored your mouth, enticing a small moan to escape your throat. Peter stiffened his jaw he pulled away slowly, his eyes never leaving yours as they fluttered opened. Both of you were breathing heavily, still slightly dazed by the kiss.

Your eyes fell to his lips again, wanting more and more. You could hear your mind telling you to slow down, to think thing through rationally but it was easy to turn her out at the moment. the only that mattered was having more of Peter, in any way you could have it.

''Will you go to homecoming with me?'' Peter asks, his breath shaky as he couldn't control the lust that sept through his voice. He's wanted you so badly for months and he wanted to wait but he wasn't sure how much longer he could. He was craving you.

''No'' Your reply was short as your lips kissed his once more, finding the perfect rhythm once more making your knees grow weak. Heat kept creeping over you as you pulled him back down, not wanting this moment to end. Peter almost couldn't contain himself anymore. His sense were pushing him into overdrive and it definitely didn't help that he could sense the beginning of your own arousal. He almost groaned at the scent.

It took all his willpower to push himself away from you. He grew impatient as he intertwined his hands with yours, leading you both into the direction of his home.

The tension still hung between you both on the quick walk, only living a block away from the sandwich shop himself. Nerves and excitement danced inside the both of you, awkwardness began to creep in a little for Peter because he didn't want this, whatever would or not even happen, to be a once off.

Once Peter fumbled with the keys in his pocket and opened the door, he let out a breath of relief once he saw all the lights were left turned off inside. You swiftly closed the door behind you and shrugged Peter's jacket from your shoulders.

''H-hey, we can put on the t-tv and I can order us s-some p-p-izza if you want-'' It didn't take long for you to shut Peter up with your lips. Peter stopped and wrapped his arms back around you, kissing you just as hungrily. He walked you backwards till your back hit the wall. You both battled with your tongue for the lead but Peter won, forcing you to submit as his arms found your legs, hoisting you up so you could wrap them around his waist. it didn't take ling for you to feel something hard pressing between you both, making you core tingle and get even wetter in response.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as he pushed his lower half into yours, pinning you with a gasp. He swallowed the delicious sound and moaned in reply, his hands travelling to cup your ass. your dress had risen enough for your underwear to be on full display. He swiftly took one of the strap of your dress and pushed it down your arm, helping you slip it off soon followed by the other. Pants soon filled the once quiet room, only the sound of night traffic being heard in the background.

Peters hands pulled your body more onto him as his arms soon wrapped around your back, fiddling with the zipper on the back. your own arms reached behind to help slide it all the way down. Peter placed you down back on your feet as his hands eagerly slipped it off you, lips trailing down from your lips, to your jaw then to your neck, leaving a series of love bites on his way. You lulled your head back and moaned, closing your eyes to focus on the way his lips was igniting a warmth to start in the pit of your stomach.

Your hands soon eagerly snapped up to hid tie, loosening it with ease as your head rested against his forehead, breathing in each others pants before kissing once again. Peter nipped at your bottom lip again causing you to cry out his name in lust.

''Peter'' He groaned at this and you worked your fingers faster, slipping the tie off and moving on to unbutton his shirt. Once that was successful, you helped him shrug out of it as his hands fell to his trousers, unclasping the belt.

He made quick work out of taking his pants off, leaving him in just his underwear and you in your matching bra and panties. Both of you didn't take a moment to look, instead using your hands to discover each other's bodies for the first time. The touches he left on your skin made your heart soar higher than before, your body trembling within his arms. His left hand cupped your cheek again as he deepened the kiss once more, walking you both to the bedroom slowly, occasionally bumping into something causing you both to pull away momentarily to chuckle.

He walked backwards in his room till the back of his legs hit his bed, causing you both to fall down onto it, you on top of him. however, your lips never left his. You used this position to your advantage and began to grind down on him, causing you both to moan at the new sensation. Peter hissed to himself as he felt himself grow even harder at the contact.

''Fuck... do that again'' You did, a little harder as his hands flew out to grip your hips, dragging you across him where he fit just between your clothes lips making you whimper. You were drenched to the point where the panties weren't holding anything back anymore. He sat back up hastily and continued moving your hips with his in sync, you both clenching your eyes at the feeling. Peter's arm shot up to your bra strap against your back and he shakily unclasped it, letting the fabric fall from your figure slowly. For the first time, you both stopped completely and pulled away only a fraction from each other, breathing heavily.

Your eyes saw Peter's pupils fully dilated, lust and want circling his brown orbs as they never left your own. His right hand reached to caress your chin, his thumb dragging down your bottom lip slowly, your hips still moving slowly against him.

''Are you sure this is what you want?'' He asks huskily, eyes dropping to admire your breast as his left came up slowly and gently, caressing the breast followed by the nipple between his fingers. You whimpered at the touch.

''Yes... please Peter'' Peter didn't need to be told twice. He rolled you both over so that was he was now on top, he quickly took off his underwear and slipped his fingers through your panties, pulling them over your legs and threw them to the ground. He came back up and kissed your lips softly and sweetly before devouring you once again hungrily.

It didn't take long for the rest of the night to turn into blissful romance, both of you showing just how much you meant to each other. You don't think your eyes drifted close until the birds began chirping on the morning sun crept through the window in Peter's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: We have angst, we have fluff, and we have some HEAT, not full on smut but some smutty moments. Let me know what you all think, this is the end for 'By The Water Fountain' Thank you all for reading! Till next time, much love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 323 12
❝ My mother had found the love of her life. But mine was there in front of me the whole time. ❞ 🤍 :: peterparker x reader
855K 21.3K 62
"𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...
245K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭
67.9K 1.1K 30
Tom walks forward, your back hitting the wall, he then pulled away with a dark look on his face as he brings his lips closer to your ear "I love you...