Spitfire

De LexiRein

Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading... Mais

1. Who The Fuck Cares!
2. Change of Events
3. Here We Go
4. How Can This Be
5. It's A Mistake
6. Sexual Tension
7. Apparently Not
8. Please Stay
9. Bad Idea
10. Aftermath
11. Can We Say... Awkward
12. Paranoid
13. I Can't Deal With This
14. Distractions
15. This Always Happens
16. Unraveled
17. Be Patient
18. So Called Date
19. Torn
20. What the Hell?
21. Frustrated
22. Letting Loose
23. Beyond Pissed
24. No Way!
25. Never Again
26. Unsettling
27. Surprise!
28. Definitely Not What I Expected
29. Sex Party
30. Mind Games
31. The Truth
32. This Can't Be Real
33. I Didn't Know
34. Hurts Too Much
36. I Failed You
37. Darkness Consumes Us
38. Where Is He?
39. There Will Be Blood
40. Showdown...Hoe down
41. One Step Forward
42. Time To Heal
43. You Are the Reason
44. The Idiot I Am
45. Luckiest Bitch Ever
46. Nobody But You
47. I Will Castrate You
48. We're All Family
49. One Last Time
50. Life Can't Get Any Better Than This

35. Maybe There Is Hope

196 17 20
De LexiRein

Chris
Days turned into weeks, and I was going out of my mind, not knowing what was going to happen between us. Sure, we text and talk a little bit, but I haven't seen her besides passing by on campus. This shit is killing me, but I guess I deserve worse than this. At least Jaxon has stopped giving me death glares, but I think that is because of Lucas. I never wanted to put anyone in this kind of position.

"Yo! Chris wait up!" I turn around and see Ben striding towards me. I am just not in the mood to deal with anyone today or any other day for that matter.

"What is it Ben?" I say as I keep walking. I just need to get out of here and clear my head.

"Coach is pissed that you have missed practice, yet again." I shrug my shoulders and keep walking, well that is until my body is slammed into a wall. "What the fuck was that for?" I glare at my friend and out of the corner of my eye I see Dominic walking by. I feel my body shaking, because no matter what I feel like he is a part of all this shit. Even if I cannot prove it, but somehow I will.

"I get it man. You miss her but we need you on this team now more than ever." I shove him because I can't control my fucking emotions right now. "You don't fucking get it Ben. You're a fucking player you don't know shit of what I'm going through!" He shakes his head and glares at me. "I do fucking know, why do you think I am the way I am now." I never thought about that, but my apology is forgotten because of the fuckwad's snickers as he passes by.

"Poor baby lost his girl, maybe I should go give her some comfort."

"You son of a bitch! Stay the fuck away from her!" Before I can pound him into the ground Ben strides up to him and punches him in the face. "Stay the fuck away from Stacy and leave Chris alone."

He chuckles as he runs his hand on his cheek. "Pussy ass Chris has to have someone else fight his battles."

I clench my hands into fists. "Trust me I do not need anyone to do my dirty work." I'm ready to stride up to him and finish what Ben started when my phone rings. I look at it and my heart beats faster just seeing her name.

"Wildfire." I smirk at Dominic as he scowls at me. But as soon as I hear her voice my smirk falls from my face.

"C-Chris!"

"Baby, what's wrong?" I do not know if I still have the right to call her that. But it sounds like she has been crying and Ben is by my side.

"I'm at the hospital."

"Are you alright? What's wrong, Stace?"

"It's Lucas...he's been shot. Please hurry."

I almost stagger and drop my phone. Ben picks it up and talks with Stacy as I pick up my stuff and look for my car keys. My best friend was shot, and I wasn't there for him.

"Fuck!" I start running towards the exit with Ben on my trail. He is on my phone but I pay him no mind. I jump in my car and Ben gets in the passenger seat. I peel out of the parking lot and head to the hospital. I grip the steering wheel as I hear Ben talking to Johnny now.

"Chris, slow down." I push the gas pedal down more. "Seriously, do you want to kill us. I really do not want Stacy to bring me back to life just to kill me again." I would laugh if me and my girl were in a good place, but I just don't know. But I do feel my lips twitch because that is something she would definitely do.

"Shit alright." I slow down and five minutes later we get to the hospital as soon as we rush in Stacy runs up to me and hugs me tight. I bury my face in her neck and just inhale her scent. God I have missed her touch.

"Spitfire, what the hell happened?"

"I don't know all the details; I just know it involves Craig. Jaxon is so out of it; I'm scared for him."

"Where is he?" I look around and do not see him. "He's on the second floor, come on." She grabs my hand and guides us to the second floor and as soon as I spot Jax I let go of Stace's hand reluctantly and pull Jax into a hug. He clings to my shirt and breaks down.

"I can't lose him Chris...I just can't" I rub his back as I see Stace wipe her eyes as she comes up to us and hugs us and then I feel Ben hug us as well.

"He's a fighter Jax you know he is too damn stubborn to not put up a fight."

He lets out a pained chuckle and we all release from the hug. He explains to us what happened, and I wish that bastard got to suffer like Jax and Lucas did. We all sit and wait for what seems like forever. Spitfire goes to sit beside me, and I pull her onto my lap. I know it was a bold move, but I need her right now. When she snuggles into me, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Spitfire." When she looks up into my eyes my heartbeats faster. She shakes her head and I frown.

"We can talk about everything later, okay Chris." I nod my head but then Jax jumps up and stares at us. His whole body is shaking, and I don't know if he wants to hit me or cry.

"Stace, I love you but talk this shit out with Chris. If this day has taught me anything, hold onto the person you love b-because something might h-happen to them. You might regret it later on." She nods her head, gets up and whispers something into his ear and hugs him tight.

When the doors open and a doctor walks out, we forget about everything else in that single moment. Jaxon goes to speak to the doctor and then comes back, falls to his knees and breaks down in sobs.

This can't be happening. I start crying, I just lost my best friend and Jax lost the man he loves.

That is until he lets out a shaky breath. "He's going to be okay. My Lucas made it out of surgery just fine." We all rush to Jax and hug him and cry out in relief, much like his sister was the light in his life, Lucas means a lot to more people than he thinks.

"I'm going to go be with him. I will let you know how he is later okay."

We pull away and I pat him on his back. "Let me know if you need anything." He pulls me into a hug. "I will," he whispers in my ear." Do whatever it takes to get her back if you truly love her. Because that is what I will do for my man."

I nod my head, "I will, she has my heart." I look back at her and give her a small smile while she rolls her eyes.

What the hell did I do now?

"Chris, let go of him so he can be with Lucas." I feel my cheeks heat up and I hear her giggle and Jax chuckle.

"Right."

Stacy pulls him into a hug and then he runs off after he looks at us one last time. Stacy walks past me, and I have a confused look on my face until she talks to the boys. They nod their heads and wave at me before she walks back to me.

"Stace I..." she puts a finger to my lips and shakes her head.

"Say my name Chris."

"Stacy."

"No, you idiot." I cock an eyebrow at her, and she just stares at me.

"Spitfire" she smiles and presses her lips to mine. I pull her closer to me, not wanting to let her go. When she pulls away I almost whimper because it's been weeks since I have felt her touch and I am damn addicted to her.

"I'm sorry my love." I run my knuckles down her cheek. She sighs as she hugs me tightly and lays her head on my chest.

"I know my jackass. Come on, let's go home."

"You want me to come home with you?" I ask because I am a little shocked. She giggles and I am so happy to hear that sound again.

"Yes dork. We have things we need to talk about. Like everything that happened."

I know it won't be easy but when she grabs my hand and gives me a small smile it gives me hope that things might be alright.

*****************************

A/N: Thank you everyone for your patience on a new chapter. I swear when it rains it pours, we have been having bad weather lately and my internet has not been the greatest.

Stacy: "Likely excuse Lexi." rolls eyes

Lexi: "Okay miss attitude would you like me to make you end up with Dominic or some other bastard?"

Stacy, & Chris: "NO!!!"

Lexi: "That's what I thought." Smirks and giggles. Like I would really do that, but Stacy does not need to know that haha! I know I am evil sometimes.

Chris: "I swear sometimes you do not know how to control that mouth of yours Spitfire."

Stacy: "You really want to start another fight with me, mister."

Chris: "Don't be so dramatic"

Stacy: Mouth drops open. "Dramatic! I'll show you something dramatic."

Lexi: Slowly walks away, "I honestly had nothing to do with that, I swear."

Chris: "Damn it woman! You drive me insane."

Lexi: Looks back and sees Chris pulling Stacy flush to his chest. Oh boy, that man can make anything look hot.

Chris: "I think I would be the one showing you something that will make you scream once I shove it in your pu..."

Stacy: blushes and pupils dilate. "Promise"

Chris: "Bet your sweet ass I will.

Stacy: "Bye Lexi! We are going to go have sex now!"

Chris laughs as he picks Stacy up and I just shake my head. Now I need to go smack my husband upside the head. Because he needs to be more like my characters in some aspects. Haha!

Until next time

💞Lexi💞

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Finally Free De lulustoriesss

Ficção Adolescente

212K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
1M 28K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
61.3K 1.9K 84
"You can't say stuff like that" I mumble, and he chuckles. "And why cant I?". "Because we're friends" I say, reminding both him and myself. I dont mi...