WALK, IDIOT, WALK!¹ ━━ ❨ cobr...

Bởi DEMETRlS

in which, a teenage martial arts prodigy and a brody-type boy with daddy issues finds themselves caught up in... Xem Thêm

WALK, IDIOT, WALK
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ACT ONE.
001. a real life waifu
002. eye of rabbit, harp string hum
003. built like master splinter
004. i'm gonna make you my bitch
005. my knee still hurts
006. eli's bedtime
007. nice job not dying
008. all he does is lie & be a disappointment
009. i got gas hmu
010. duncan from total drama if he got no bitches
011. i'll keep you in my prayers
012. shut the fuck up
013. a little stalkery
014. i'm sorry, short stack
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ACT ONE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ACT TWO CAST
016. this dojo isn't the homeless shelter
017. johnny lawrence: asylum escapee
018. what a bummer
019. we need to talk
20. just for funzies
021. you too, step stool
022. pacifism's not my thing
023. i rebuke it in the name of jesus
024. thank you for everything
025. what's with the hostility?
026. smd diaz
027. it's never enough
028. a lesson learned
029. no fucking idea
030. a 'positive' beginning

015. google is free

539 16 34
Bởi DEMETRlS

THE COBRA KAI STUDENTS ALL HEADED TO a restaurant the next night to celebrate Logan's huge win, as he requested to spend his night with his mom, Karina, and the Leungs. Though Logan was happy he won the tournament, his conversation with Daniel LaRusso replayed in his head over and over. Should he have told him the full truth? And was it a good idea to stay in Cobra Kai? No decision seemed better than the other, so he was forced to hold on a little longer.

Meanwhile, Milena was considering the idea of being on speaking terms with Demetri. He was hanging out with them, and she knew that if she didn't take the initiative, then they'd just not talk to either other again. Demetri was way too stubborn. So she started off small, by taking a seat in the booth next to him.

"So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship," Aisha spoke to her phone camera, standing right in front of their table. "The answer? Victory nachos!" She showed off their food, even Demetri's personal order that stood out. He had this routine whenever him and his close friends went out to eat, where he'd purposely act as if he hated the group's order so they'd order a slightly smaller serving of food and would order fries instead, just to eat most of it in front of them.

"It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID," she told the camera.

"Hey, don't talk abou that," Hawk said. "My parents follow you."

"Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches," She posted the video to her story, and pulled up a chair right on the end of their table.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party," Demetri said, picking up a nacho with both hands一 which, in Milena's opinion, was how psychos eat nachos.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory," Hawk took the nacho away from him, oddly being rude without a reason.

"Then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp," he countered, before dancing and singing in an odd monotone voice. "Demetri and Eli, binary brothers!"

"Wait, I think it's still posted on your old YouTube channel," Milena started laughing hysterically as she whipped out her phone, and got on Youtube.

"Stop, let's pass on the trip down memory lane, please," He tried to take her phone, but she leaned over to the right, holding her phone out of the booth. He had long arms, but he was no Reed Richards.

Suddenly, Hawk whispered something across the table to Demetri that made his playful energy falter. Milena wasn't able to hear it, but she knew it was Hawk trying to force Demetri to stop 'embarrassing' him.

"Hey, where's Miguel?" Moon asked, changing the subject. "Those wings are getting cold."

"Shit, I'll eat 'em," Milena reached for the chicken, before Hawk swatted the back of her palm.

"Hands off, quarterfinalist," he tried to reprimand her, and the poor attempt made her roll her eyes.

"Hey!" Demetri cut back in. "Let's keep our hands off of my... best friend, okay?" Hawk simply snickered at his pause, holding his tongue.

"Give me this shit," she snatched the tray away, giving him the stink eye. "I don't know where this shit-talking is coming from, but I don't wanna hear anything from somebody wearing a mohawk."

"I think it's cute," Moon sweetly defended him, grinning.

"Of course you do," she muttered, eating Miguel's hot wings. She watched Hawk and Aisha out of the corners of her eyes as they went to go find Miguel, while the rest of them stayed back, Moon putting in her headphones, and left Demetri and Milena stuck without anyone else to talk to. Logan and Karina were talking at their own table. Emphasis on the past tense, because they, for some reason, weren't sitting there anymore. She looked around, but neither of them were visible.

Demetri tapped her arm, getting her attention. "If it helps, I was rooting for you at the tournament. Your last match was distressingly hard to watch, but I got through it. I lost some of my pride, but so what?"

"And why do you say that?"

"Because I had to sit there and watch you flirt with your opponent mid-match!" he shuddered dramatically. "I get you were mad at me, but Jesus! I would've lived with a slap, with I still don't mind getting.

"If you can shoot your shot with Yasmine, then I can have a little fun with a nice boy," she reasoned, confident that he couldn't come back with anything better. "At least he isn't a bigot who relentlessly bullied my friend for no reason."

"Okay, so I was also wrong to use past tense, you're still mad," He tilted his head, nodding. "Wait, how'd you know I--"

"I had to find out through Logan, who was considerate enough to tell me the truth, instead of leaving me in the dark, like someone intended to!"

"Oh... heh," His face turned slightly red, as he scratched the back of his neck out of uneasiness.

Milena scoffed, completely exasperated with the fact that he was, yet again, saying everything in the book but "I'm sorry". She got up out of the booth, storming away.

Except this time, Demetri trailed behind her, and when he got close enough he gently grabbed her arm. "Wait! Please don't go..."

"Why not?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes.

"Because..." He took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling like he was saying something in his head to God. "I'm sorry. Really. I know, this is getting old, me always fucking up when it comes to you. Honestly, you deserve better. There was no reason for me to start chasing after Yasmine again, and it was another one of my stupid decisions."

"You're right, it was," she said, jerking her arm out of his grip, and continued her journey back home, where she didn't have to deal with a bunch of assholes who always made her feel like shit.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Can you please just tell Sensei that I'm going to Japan again for the summer?" Logan asked Milena into the phone, sighing at how difficult his day was.

First, he woke up an hour later than what he was supposed to, because he was up late with Karina... playing checkers! But then, his mom had to go to work early, so he had to skateboard his way to the airport. But halfway there, he realized that he could just call an Uber. His legs were going to give up if he kept walking. Then, his favorite airport restaurants were closed, which forced him to leave and hurry up to get a quick McDonald's order.

"That's if you even make it to Japan," she poked fun at his lack of luck. "I got you covered."

"Thanks," he said. "Alright, I gotta go. Love you, bye!" To clarify, that "love you" was purely platonic. Logan had never been into Milena his entire life, and always saw her as just an extremely close friend. Basically, best friends, but he thought calling her that was cringey.

"Love you, have a good trip!" She was the one to hang up, and she'd be the only person he would talk to for hours.

He sat in the same spot for about an hour, before taking bathroom breaks. He was instructed by his father a few weeks before that Logan wasn't to go on a plane until his dad came from his. Then, they'd spend some time together, and eventually take a flight back to Japan, where they'd take another plane to get to Okinawa.

But that was the thing; his father never came. Logan really wanted to be hopeful一 after all optimism was his special power. However, at this moment, he really struggled to continue with that mindset. He really didn't want to have to stay home this entire summer. His mom had already changed her schedule, and she'd be working from sun up to sundown at the hospital. He didn't want to make things hard for her, yet he wasn't able to think any other idea.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When Milena hung up the phone, she was outside of the Cobra Kai dojo, alongside Miguel and Hawk, who rode on electric scooters on their way there. She'd just pull up in her Nissan Silvia S15, another Fast and Furious replica一 this one was based off of Tokyo Drift, and was dubbed the "Mona Lisa" in the movie.

"'Sup, Han Seoul-Oh?" Hawk greeted her, referring to the owner of the car in the movie. It didn't even occur to him how racist that was, but she shrugged it off. It was his dudebro era anyways, so if she did correct him, he wouldn't listen.

"Don't call me that," she curtly replied, strutting past him so it looked as though she was unbothered. But when Milena actually got to the dojo, she noticed a huge crowd of kids, her age and younger, standing outside of the place. It reminded her of the day after Miguel beat Kyler's ass.

In front of the door stood two teenage boys, who were having a conversation with each other. As she got closer, they turned around, looking at her with some sort of starstruck expression on their faces. Funnily enough, they wore retro WWE t-shirts; one had the old WrestleMania logo, while the other had an Ultimate Warrior shirt.

"Ultimate Warrior? Really?" she sneered at him. "You couldn't have worn any other wrestler's shirt? Preferably one that wasn't exposed as a backstage piece of shit?"

"He was?" he asked, generally confused.

"Yeah! Google is free," she rolled her eyes, before purposely bumping the other boy out of the way of the door, and she entered the dojo. But she noticed a clear difference in the interior. One of the walls were burned, a mirror was shattered一 did she even want to know? Nope! Milena headed to the back with her bag, going to go change into her gi.

When she was done, she saw that Sensei Lawrence had already begun class. Before she could sneak to the back, he had noticed that she had just came out of the back.

"Ms. Leung!" he called.

"Yes, Sensei?"

"Where's our champ at?" he asked, taking another look around, in case he just missed Logan.

"He just called me before I arrived一 he's going to be in Japan for the entire summer," she briefly informed him.

"What's he need to go to Japan for?"

"His dad lives there. It's a tradition for him to go every summer,"

"Alright. Go ahead and fall in," he directed. "Now, as I was saying, Cobra Kai is about being badass. And the baddest badass is the one who beats his opponent when he's at his strongest."

He got in Hawk's face, saying, "Not when his back is turned!" He then went to Miguel. "Not when he's injured!"

"Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei,"

"That means no more cheating," he went on. "No more fighting dirty. From here on out, those are pussy moves, and you don't wanna be pussies, do you?"

"No, Sensei,"

"Good," He was pacing back and forth in front of the students. "It's why I had you wear your white belts. We're starting over. Diaz, Hawk, fifty push-ups on your knuckles. Ms. Robinson, warm them up. Ms. Leung, go put on your white belt."

"Yes, Sensei," Aisha and Milena responded.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

ALYSSIA SPEAKS!
quick survey bc i wanna know what y'all are thinking; comment next to every question:

who do you want to see milena end up with?

who do you want to see logan end up with?

who do you want to see karina end up with?

honest opinions on milena?

honest opinions on logan?

honest opinons on karina?

which oc x character duo do you like the most and why? (platonic or romantic)

which oc x character duo do you like the least and why? (platonic or romantic)

any predictions or hopes for upcoming chapters?

also, pls pls PLS remember to comment on my chapters! in my opinion it's more important to me than the votes are, because i really like seeing everyone's opinions/thoughts, and feedback, serious or not, is always appreciated :))

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

60.7K 1.3K 33
[DISCONTINUED] ❝death always wins...❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the teens of Shadyside unlock the hidden past and the doomed towns secret...
126K 5.8K 30
there's somethin' 'bout the way the street looks when it's just rained. ranboo x fem oc
1M 41K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
645K 16.7K 46
"Misfit...that's all she's ever known." //Seasons 1-4// //Alex Alvarez x OC// //1st person, sorry// at some point: #1 Alex Alvarez #1 One Day At a T...