023. i rebuke it in the name of jesus

HUNTER, CAMERON, AND LOGAN WERE CURRENTLY being terrorized by Red Hulk-- sorry, Hawk

HUNTER, CAMERON, AND LOGAN WERE CURRENTLY being terrorized by Red Hulk-- sorry, Hawk. He was trying to recruit the boys into his newly formed 'friend group'一 which was basically a gang in training. He'd already convinced Chris, Mitch, Doug, and Doug's friend Mikey.

"Come on, man," Hawk said to Hunter, who was holding a strained neutral expression on his face. "You're rocking the blue now, I passed the torch to you! It's perfect, you can be my right hand man!"

"I'd rather not, thanks," he replied simply, glancing at Logan for help.

"How about you, champ? We've been buddies for how long now?" Hawk asked Logan. They clearly weren't really 'buddies'. The only times they hung out was the times that Logan wanted to accompany Milena or Miguel.

"You tell me, 'cause I genuinely do not remember," Logan grimaced, rubbing the back of his neck in an intentionally awkward manner.

Hawk rolled his eyes, before taking a chance on Cameron. Surely he'll know what's best for him, right? "So, how about--"

"I rebuke it in the name of Jesus," Cameron cut him off, not even making eye contact. He focused on his phone, playing a game and drinking his Mountain Dew nonchalantly.

"Why no--"

"No,"

"Okay but--"

"Here's it in French; non," Cameron refused.

"Fine, miss out on an epic opportunity, I don't care," Hawk swiftly walked away, hiding his embarrassment.

When Cameron looked up, he saw Hunter and Logan staring at him smugly. "What?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Hey, Aisha," Milena grabbed her friend's attention. "Have you noticed Demetri acting strange lately?"

Aisha furrowed his eyebrows, "Like what?"

"Avoiding people, and when he can't, he acts like he's hiding something?"

"I mean, I haven't hung out with him that much recently, so I don't know," she said.

"Who's Demetri?" Tory asked, looking at them back and forth.

"He's been my best friend for years, and we had a small fling for a few months," Milena explained.

"Wait, did you guys have another fight?" Aisha asked.

"What? No!" she exclaimed. "I wouldn't have asked if that was the case. We're actually on really good terms, if you'd like to know."