017. johnny lawrence: asylum escapee

MILENA WAS CONVINCED THAT JOHNNY LAWRENCE was a mental institute patient that was on the run from the feds

MILENA WAS CONVINCED THAT JOHNNY LAWRENCE was a mental institute patient that was on the run from the feds. Because why the hell did he have multiple minors at an abandoned construction site mixing cement in the hot sun?

It was Logan's first day back after his long absence, and he was being punished for something he wasn't even there to do.

Kimberly groaned in pain as she tried her best to hold bag of cement that was handed to her by Bert. She clearly wasn't the strongest, and didn't even want to do all of this. She joined Cobra Kai to learn how to do karate, not engage in child labor. "This has got to be illegal."

"Here, I got this," Cameron came to her aid, grabbing the bag from her with ease. The chain of passing it onto the next person kept going. From Cameron, to Hunter, to Milena, to Doug, and so on until it reached Kai, who was one of the lucky ones. He only had to deal with the wheelbarrow part, and he made it very known about his luck.

"Oh, please, my grandma can pass anvils faster than this!" He agitated them, cockily drinking a Caprisun that he snuck there.

"Then how about you get your little grandma to take our place?" Andrew remarked, annoyed with his antics. He had only knew Kai for one day, and it felt like hell. The boy never stopped bragging about the stupidest things and giving his opinions on topics that didn't concern him.

"I can't, she's got better things to do than replace a lazy teenager," he refused, causing Andrew to scoff.

The teens heard a loud horn blowing, causing them to look for the source of the sound. A big Mack truck had pulled up, which started some murmurs among the group.

"Dear God, this really is a construction site," Milena commented in fear, noticing the really big cone-thingy in the back of the truck— she didn't know what it was called, because she wasn't interested in construction. She just knew that she was hot as hell, in both ways, and that she needed a cold drink immediately. She hated summer time, because unless you underdressed, you just had to deal with hot weather. So when she sucked it up and took off her shirt to work more comfortably in her sports, she was annoyed because she knew that she was around teenage boys. Outcast teenage boys, to be specific.

They watched Sensei Lawrence talk to the driver of the truck, while Mr. Kreese watched them to make sure nobody tried to run off. And nobody was going to run, because they feared the presence of him. He seemed a little off. Maybe he was an asylum escapee along with Sensei.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Sensei Lawrence had his students lined up in front of him, getting ready for another one of his speeches.

"You think winning the All Valley gives you the right to goof off? Well, I got news for you. Winning one championship don't mean squat. A true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward... or else you could get stuck exactly where you are. It's like the cement in this truck. That drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden and get stuck. Is that what you want to happen to you?"