001. a real life waifu

"YOU ARE NOW ABOUT TO WITNESS THE STRENGTH OF STREET KNOWLEDGE," said the voice of Eazy E as her alarm began ringing

"YOU ARE NOW ABOUT TO WITNESS THE STRENGTH OF STREET KNOWLEDGE," said the voice of Eazy E as her alarm began ringing. Instantly, she rushed up to the other side of the room to turn it off so her mother didn't hear the explicit lyrics of the song Straight Outta Compton. Pro tip, when setting an alarm song, make sure the song is something that you wouldn't want your parents to hear. It works like a charm every single time.

Milena Leung fiddled with her phone, somehow missing the button multiple times. When she got it finally, she let out a deep breath that she hadn't even realized that she was holding. The clock read 5:15 A.M.. She had enough time to take a shower, think deeply about her outfit choices, and fix a healthy and nutritious breakfast. Today she got up a bit earlier, because it was her sixteenth birthday. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect, even if that meant missing out on sleep.

The first thing she did was open iMessage and text Demetri. She knew he was always up around this time, and he was probably making a chart about how to avoid being detected on the popular boys' loser radar. It was truly amusing, his mindset was one of a kind. He was always at one with his 'unpopularness', but complained about everything else; from Pansy Parkinson haven't no screen time in the Harry Potter movies to the food her mother would make. He tended to complain about stupid things at times, but she had fun dealing with him. However the usual good morning text was filled with something not so usual.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

3:46 A.M.

headache 🙁🤟🏼:
happy birthday
raph, i can't wait to
give you your present.
but hypothetically
speaking, there is a
reality in which you
greet me on this very
special day with something
spectacular. scientifically
describing, a physical
interaction in which two
human beings, specifically
a tall raven-haired boy and
a real life waifu, exchange
dna via pressing their lips
together and insert one
another's tongue inside of
each other's mouths. care
to make that this reality?

5:17

MILENA:
oh god
i might just because u
typed all of that holy fuck

and tell eli i'm picking u
guys up

headache 🙁🤟🏼:
please tell me ur taking
the civic, it'll up my
chances of being cool

MILENA:
as long as u stay around
me, you'll be cool enough

and no, i'm taking the skyline 🏎️