018. what a bummer

SUDDENLY, LOGAN FELT LIKE A KID AGAIN

SUDDENLY, LOGAN FELT LIKE A KID AGAIN. He was at place where minors shouldn't be unless they were employed or with a parent or guardian. He couldn't just waltz into LaRusso Autos, and be like, "Hey, Daniel LaRusso, my aunt said you can help me get to Okinawa to see my dad, who hates your guts and tried to kill you back in the day."

"Can I help you?" an employee with a nametag that said "Anoush" asked.

"Uh, yeah, do you know where I can find Daniel LaRusso?" Logan struggled to keep eye contact with the employee, as he was beyond nervous.

"Oh, he doesn't come until 9 o'clock," he told him. "Is there anything I can do for you instead?"

"Uh..." he stared at the ground, searching in his brain for something to say. "Can I write a note for you to give to him?"

Anoush questioned Logan's intentions, but didn't act on it. "Sure, come to my office, I'll give you a piece of paper and stuff."

Logan followed him around the automotive shop, and he noticed the nice cars, especially the Toyota Supra he saw. Milena would love to see this. He attempted to sneak and record the various cars, but Anoush saw him一 though he still didn't act on it. He thought that Logan was some teenager whose friends wanted him to distract Anoush long enough to pull a prank.

"Here," he handed him a notepad and pen.

"Thank you so much,"

"Just bring it to me when you're done," he instructed, heading back to the front to look for the deliquents.

Dear Mr. LaRusso, Logan wrote, This is Logan Hudson the winner of the All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament. He added that, in case he didn't recognize the name. You know, the boy you talked to right after he won? That's me! Crazy, right? Sorry, I'm not getting to the point. I really need to talk to you about something important. My aunt says you can help me with something she says you two go way back. If you wanna help me, you can contact me by the email I'll state in my signature. Or, if you're afraid that I won't get it, I live in Encino. I don't remember my address right now, but it's the big sky blue house that's like right outside of Sherman Oaks. It usually has a super flashy car outside of the house at about 3:30 PM, and it looks like it came right out of Fast and Furious. Or it might really be a replica of something from Fast and Furious. I don't know, my friend, Milena, always drives a different car everyday. That's when she picks me up for practice. Anyways, have a nice day!!!! =)

Sincerely,
Logan Hudson
2018 All Valley Champion
xxxloganlikesdamianwaynexxx@gmail.com

That should do it! He ripped the page out of the notepad carefully, going back to the front to find Anoush. He folded the paper and handed it to him with a thin smile. "Thank you for your time, sir. Have a great day!"

"You too, kid," He watched him leave the building, and looked out of the window for safety measures. Once he was out of sight, Anoush chuckled at himself in astonishment of his success. "You hooligans can't fool me."