014. i'm sorry, short stack

AFTER THE RESULTS OF THE CANYON PARTY, it was safe to say that Milena was locked in

AFTER THE RESULTS OF THE CANYON PARTY, it was safe to say that Milena was locked in. Still struggling to cool off from the mixture of Demetri betraying her and Robby's entire presence, she wasn't her usual self. She didn't make any jokes, nor did she answer most of her texts. Hell, she barely even touched her phone. She wasn't sitting with the boys at lunch, and instead joined Karina's friend group whenever there was a school setting.

Logan, of course, took her side and went right along with her. He trusted her the most out of all of them. He had also overheard Demetri's short lived conversation with Yasmine, and if he told Milena that he basically professed his love for Yasmine? He was pretty sure that she'd go insane and turn into the Green Goblin. Or Reverse Flash. Whichever one was more evil.

Milena's hair was now fully black again, and somehow that detail was what had people talking. Some people suggested that it symbolized some big change. And it wasn't just her who was changing. The students of Cobra Kai were officially shedding all of their loser skin, and they were moving up on the popularity scale.

Yasmine hadn't shown her face anywhere ever since the party, and also went dark on her social medias. Demetri was, of course, upset with Milena because she was roughly fifty percent of the reason why. But she didn't feel bad about it. She deserved everything that came to her, and more.

In fact, Yasmine was who she imagined punching as she was shadow boxing outside of the tournament building. She was listening to a playlist full of wrestling theme songs in the rock genre with her headphones, which only further put her in the mood to kick ass.

"Yo, Miguel, Milena, calm down," Hawk said, keeping a noticeable distance from the two, along with Bert, Logan, and Aisha. "Save some for the tournament."

"Oh, I have enough anger for everyone," Milena confidently responded. "I'm gonna need it anyway. Aisha and I are probably the only girls in this entire thing, and I really want some extra strength."

"My boy Rico could hook you up with some stuff that'll help," he recommended.

"I don't need steroids, but thanks for the offer," Her answer was sarcastic, but she doubted that he understood that."

"Hey, don't even bother," Aisha chimed in. "Those two have been super aggro after what went down at the party."

"Where's Sensei? The tournament's gonna start soon." Hawk asked, mostly talking to Aisha since Bert was super quiet, per usual. He didn't even talk to her at the mini-mall yesterday. She caught him grabbing a very interesting magazine, which was probably why.

"I'm sure he'll be here," Logan reassured them.

"I don't know about that," Bert talking made Milena pause her music and take off her headphones. It was such a rare moment that she should've been recording it.

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw him last night at the mini-mall," Bert explained. "I was buying a carton of milk..."