007. nice job not dying

MILENA OBSESSED OVER EVERY SINGLE DAY, COUNTING UNTIL THANKSGIVING WEEK HIT

MILENA OBSESSED OVER EVERY SINGLE DAY, COUNTING UNTIL THANKSGIVING WEEK HIT. Why? Because that Sunday, she'd be participating in the All Valley Under-18 Jiu-Jitsu Tournament. It wasn't as popular as other martial art tournaments. From what she heard, in the 80s, it was all about Daniel LaRusso, karate, and crane kicks.

But that was the 80s. It was 2017, and she had been training for years. Last year, she lost because her sensei told her to. Sensei Carter wanted some other guy to be in the finals instead of her. That other guy graduated though, and was hopefully at a college far away. This was her year.

Sensei had been pushing her harder this year, and it had to be for the tournament. Simply no one else was on her level. And recently, the lessons were doubled. First was her regular class at 4 p.m., then she came back at 6:15 for a class strictly with students who had blue belts up to brown belts— since the tournament required them to be in that belt range.

As soon as she got a chance, she told Logan about how Karina was training with her, and she was forced into the position of wingwoman. And it was hard, because Sensei caught them talking during the second class, he got out the kendo stick. It was brutal.

11:32 A.M.

S.H.I.E.L.D. but with a manager

MILENA:
GUYS

MILENA:
ARE YOU ALL COMING
TODAY????

lil moskowitz 😈💯🔥:
yep!!

miggy 😋👯‍♂️:
i hope so

miggy 😋👯‍♂️:
i gotta ask my mom

headache 🙁🤟🏼:
does seth rollins build
houses?

lil moskowitz 😈💯🔥:
no??????

MILENA:
idek why he calls himself
an 'architect' tbh

headache 🙁🤟🏼:
okay bad analogy

headache 🙁🤟🏼:
but yes, i will be attending
our one and only
princess's event in which
she beats people up for a
trophy

lil moskowitz 😈💯🔥:
princess'*

headache 🙁🤟🏼:
idc that doesn't look right
anyway

MILENA:
you don't look right

MILENA:
jk jk <3
[not sent!]