005. my knee still hurts

here's milena's costume to the halloween dance, since she's going as ravager!

——————————

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

OKAY, MAYBE SHE WAS REGRETTING DYING HER HAIR BLUE. It was only a small streak hidden in her hair, but she was one to nitpick. This was embarrassing.

She couldn't find any Kitana costumes online, or in stores, and the Domino costume her mother's designer made was a menace to society. For a split second, she thought about being Starfire, but she wasn't someone who could portray a good Starfire anyways.

She asked for Logan's opinion, as she considered his the most reliable, and he just told her to match with him, who was being Beast Boy, but it gave her the idea to go as Rose Wilson, and he didn't want to dress as a character that was married in the comics to hers. So that's why he was now dressed as Red Robin.

Just like her mother, she wasn't too fond of Halloween. She liked the movie, but after she turned ten she stopped going trick or treating. She wasn't a fan of candy, besides jolly ranchers— just the cherry, watermelon, and grape flavors — and Hershey's Kisses. She liked gummies, but to make her dislike more dramatic, she didn't count that as candy. But after she met her precious geek friends, they convinced her to start dressing up again.

So there the two Titans stood with Eli and Demetri, off to the side to avoid any attention— basically Kyler, Brucks, Rory, A.J., and the other goons (although Logan didn't need to hide, they left him alone for whatever reason). They all must've been dropped on the head as a baby. And who the hell wakes up and says, "ah, yes, today is a perfect day to name my son Brucks!" It's embarrassing.

She was drinking out of a Black Cat themed flask, and what was in there had been immaculate. Luckily no teachers noticed any girl in blue and orange drinking out of a flask, because it would go on her permanent record.

"Oh, skeleton, classic. Nice," Demetri said, which caused her to turn away from watching freshman crash and burn from asking out upperclassmen. It was a pretty nice save, because one blond boy, who was like 4'9, was slowly approaching her.

Miguel was dressed up as exactly what Demetri said. And the first thing that came to mind is that he almost looked bald. "Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume."

"A sorcerer? Please. I'm a necromancer," he replied, visibly offended. "What? Haven't you seen The Amulet?"

"Don't feel attacked by this," Milena said, trying to undo any dumbfounded feeling he had. "I asked something similar and he almost choked me out."