025. what's with the hostility?

AFTER THE REVEAL THAT SOMEONE IN the dojo was actually the one who wrecked the Miyagi-do dojo, Sensei Lawrence was furious

AFTER THE REVEAL THAT SOMEONE IN the dojo was actually the one who wrecked the Miyagi-do dojo, Sensei Lawrence was furious. So furious that he forced the students to do burpees until someone confessed.

It was even worse, because they also had to hear Kai constantly complain and beg for the person to come out and admit it. Sensei wouldn't even tell him to shut up, knowing that it'd worsen the situation.

Sensei Lawrence got a call in his office, and Sensei Kreese was now supervising them. Eventually, he saw how tired they were and gave them a two minute break.

"Oh, thank god," Milena breathed, quickly going to a corner and laying her body against the wall. She reached into her bag for her water bottle.

"What's wrong with you?" Andrew asked, after watching her curl up in a ball.

"I think I'm dying," she exaggerated, before taking a long drink out of her bottle. "I need to get my legal team together, because I can't do this."

"It's not that bad," he disagreed.

"It's different for you! You're a basketball player, and you only have, what, a month until you're moving into your dorm?" she stated, furrowing her eyebrows. "I wish I could just go off somewhere for a few months."

Soon, Hunter and Kai came over to the corner. Kai plopped down next to Milena, handing her an energy drink. "Here's some Red Bull一 I had a spare."

Her eyes lit up at the sight of the drink. She and Logan were obsessed with Red Bull. Aaron Guerrero recalled them both being three, and he gave them a small sip of the drink just to see what'd happen, since they were begging to try it. They were bouncing off the walls that day, and since then, they've always loved it. Every time they see a can of Red Bull, they'll literally beg on their knees for it.

"Oh, my god, thank you, thank you, thank you! You are literally an angel, I think I love you," she squealed, giving him a hug.

Kai looked at the two boys smugly, giving them a cocky smirk. They both rolled their eyes, each for different reasons.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Logan's eyes widened, setting his eyes on the vandalized Miyagi-do sign. This couldn't be a coincidence, it had the same logo as the one in Okinawa. He instantly grew nervous, and was considering turning around. But he'd feel worse if he went back to the dojo that his dad's was being attacked by.

"Uh, excuse me," Chris said, standing with the rest of the former Cobra Kais from afar, trying to get the Miyagi-dos' attention. "Is this Miyagi-do?"

"Yeah," Daniel confirmed, arising from his former position.

"Come back for another beating?" Robby asked sarcastically, storming his way over to them.

"Bro, chillax!" Logan said, jumping back in slight fear. He wasn't expecting him to be so hostile. "We're not trying to fight!"