evolve// 5SOS

By 5sosxruel

With Gabi and Luke being practically inseparable, they really were 'like father like daughter'. They'd always... More

evolve
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
SEQUEL
gabi-verse

8

2.4K 58 8
By 5sosxruel

Gabi

I was so glad Michael agreed to my plan, and that dad agreed to let me go to his, because I really wanted to see Maddox after today.
I'd asked Michael a few days ago to hang out after my day off, and thankfully he had adapted to the appointment change very well.

On the way back from work, we swung by school and picked up Maddox, then went back to Mike's and ran up to the spare room.

Well, ran was probably a bit generous after today.

"You didn't miss much today,"

"I missed you,"

She giggled and blushed, then threw her bag on the floor and took her shoes off, laying beside me on the bed.

"I will send you all my notes,"

"It's okay, I caught up on everything,"

"Of course you did,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're smart,"

This time, I giggled and blushed, locking our fingers together as I shuffled closer. She wore a sweet smelling perfume, and I could see a small shine of glitter on her eyelids.

"I almost passed out earlier,"

"And your dad still let you out of his sight?"

"Huh... I didn't think of that,"

"I mean, Michael is a doctor," she shrugged.

"Yeah, he probably just got excited I wanted to hang out with someone instead of sleep,"

"You don't wanna sleep right now, do you?"

"No,"

"Good,"

Slowly, she leant forward, then our lips locked and we began to kiss, our bodies coming closer. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her, then she put hers in my hair.

A few moments later, she pulled away and caught her breath, looking at me, before rolling onto her back.

I swore every emotion crossed her face, then she turned her head back to me.

"Gabi, what is this? Is this- do you want us, or just the really great snogging?"

"Us,"

"Good,"

She turned back and kissed me, then pulled away again.

"Us as in girlfriend? Or?"

"Us as in... exclusive?"

"Perfect,"

"Of girlfriend but I feel like you have to have something before girlfriend that we haven't had,"

"A date?"

"Mmmm yeah. We should go on a date,"

"We can sort it out later,"

As we continued, we heard Michael's door slide shut and I broke into laughter, falling onto Mad's chest.

We spent a hell of a lot of time together, and also a hell of a lot of that time kissing, but I genuinely enjoyed her company and thought she was the most incredible person in the world.

But it was telling dad that was the problem. If this went wrong he would freak out, so I wanted to wait until it was official to tell him.

He wasn't really a relationship guy either, not after mum. I was glad though, I felt like if I saw him with another woman I would be permanently worried that the same thing would happen again.

I had no memory of my mum, barely even knew her face, but I did know I hated her and I would hate anyone who took her place because they held so much power in their hands and I couldn't let them use it.

"Gabi?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Just thinking,"

"Can you think without your head weighing me down?"

I pushed myself back up to the pillow and sighed, my eyes drooping slightly.

"Gabi,"

"Sorry,"

"It'll be time to eat soon,"

"He will probably just ord,"-

"Is it safe to come in?"

"Yes,"

Michael opened the door and threw me his phone, tapping on the doorframe.

"Subway?"

"Yes please,"

"Have whatever you want, as long as you're allowed it. I'm under strict instruction from your dad and somehow I feel like he will know if we lie,"

"Fine,"

We made our order and I threw the phone back (he didn't catch it) then turned the TV on to watch. Mads decided to rest her head on me instead, so I put my arm round her.

It didn't take too long for the food to arrive, and Michael just brought it up for us, along with a lot of napkins. Between us we had quite a bit of food but we were hungry and it was a given when I was with my friends that we ordered a ton of food.

"So... does this mean I am allowed over now?"

"You're already allowed over,"

"You don't want me over, I meant,"

"Yes I do... it's just dad. He gets so protective,"

"He likes me though,"

"He doesn't like me having a relationship,"

"Come on, you're about to be 18,"

"You can come this weekend,"

Feeling accomplished, she smiled and pecked me again, finishing off her sandwich. She fed me part of a cookie, then ate the rest herself, and cleaned up a bit.

We watched tv for a bit longer, but then Michael said we had to drop her off before dad got back, so we got in the car and drove her back to school.

We walked to her dorm hand in hand, Maja pretending to swoon when we walked in, then I quickly left because dad would probably be getting worried now.

Or at least, he would be if he was home, which he was not.

"I will call him,"

"Okay,"

Strangely, Mike walked away from me to the end of the drive, but I didn't have the energy to follow.

"He just ran to the shop, he will be back in a few minutes. Don't you have your key?"

"Not today,"

"Come and sit in the car then,"

"I'm too tired,"

Instead, he pulled me into a hug and wrapped his jacket round me.

A few minutes later, dad pulled into the driveway and got out the car with a loaf of bread, swinging his keys in his hand.

"Hey sweetheart, sorry I kept you waiting,"

"It's okay,"

"Shall I run you a bath?"

"I'll just shower,"

He unlocked the door and I got a whiff of very strong aftershave, scrunching my nose up as I said goodbye to Michael.

Then, we went inside and took our shoes off, heading to do our own thing- I was a really bad liar.

After my shower, I got into pyjamas and dried my hair, then put on a clay face mask whilst I packed my school bag for tomorrow.

Quietly, he knocked on my door and let himself into my room, turning off my main light so my lamp could go on.

"How do you feel?"

"Better,"

"Good. Did you and Mike have fun?"

"Yeah. I had subway,"

"Sounds delicious! I hate to be old man dad but do you think you could sleep soon?"

"I'm gonna,"

"Goodnight then," he said, hugging me tightly, "I hope you know how much I love you,"

"I do,"

"You've always got me, okay?"

"Dad, chill,"

"I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep soon, you look like you need it,"

"Gee thanks,"

"You're welcome. Love you. Lots!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650 44 25
"You have no idea how much I want to be in Calum's position right now but only if I was your boyfriend things would have been different" ☆ She loved...
23.8M 161K 162
preferences by me on tumblr ( HIGHEST RANKING: fanfiction #10 ) ( cover template by @estreIIas ) ( warning: these were made back in 2014-2016 and i m...
129K 2.8K 40
After 3 years being separated from each other, Misty moves on after Calum leaves her behind to go on tour and starts a new life away from her hometow...
49K 1.3K 36
Father and daughter. They were complete opposites of each other, except for the pair of blue eyes they each had that were exactly alike.