Male Reader X Various Charact...

By Lotus_Horizon

IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO DO CERTAIN FANDOMS SINCE I KNOW LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT CERTAIN GAMES/SHOWS/MOVIES... More

Power Girl X Male Reader (Lemon)
Cosmos X Male Reader (Lemon)
Blake X Male Reader
Weiss X Male Reader
RWBY X Male Reader (Lemon)
Touka X Male Reader
Wonder Woman X Villain Male Reader
Not That Bad (Salem X Male Reader Lemon)
Pyrrah X Male Dog Faunus (Lemon)
Your A Hero To Me (Scylla X Male Demigod Reader)
A/N
You're My Litte Butterfly (Demon Shinobu X MaleReader LEMON)
Happy Valentines (Teasing Female X Male Reader)
Stress Relief (Hu Tao X Male Reader LEMON)
Happy Halloween (FemVampire X Male Reader)
Alone Together (Kuchisake Onna X Male Reader)

My Angel (Multiverse Bra X Human Male Reader LEMON)

15K 92 7
By Lotus_Horizon

  Requested by: 

  You were going through town now that you were done with school for the day, you decided to head over to Capsule Corp. to meet up with your girlfriend, Son Bra. You remembered the day you first met Bra.

  You were on your way from school and bumped into her while you were out doing errands. You managed to get caught up in some thugs business and they held you hostage. She impressed you by dispatching the guards with great speed and strength that wowed you to the state where you couldn't help but see her as your guardian angel. You fell in love with her power and her as a person.

  Bra was all you could think about for the longest time, much to the point where after talking to her and knowing her for a year straight, you finally confessed your feelings for her. Admittedly, she didn't seem like the romantic type. She seemed more like a fighter and seemed to not care for the sentiments of love at this moment. But fate pulled me into her world, making my world a whole lot stranger. The rest was history after that, now here I am on my way to Capsule Corp to meet her for practice. Since she's been teaching me to fly as of recent. I can't remember everything she taught me about flight, but I was able to make ki blasts and raise my power level to some degree. For a normal human, I was pretty powerful, thanks to her brother Gohan, who was able to lend some insight since he remembers teaching his wife Videl the same thing when they were our age.

  Being apart of her world was hard as well, since her father was apparently two people, in one body. And those two weren't human wither, they were Saiyans, but just wrapping your mind around that was enough to confuse anyone. Luckily, her father likes you enough to allow you with her.

???: Hey dumbass!

  You snap out of your thought as you look around to find out where the voice is coming from. 

???: Up here.

  You look up as you see your better half float down to you as she plants a kiss on your cheek.

Y/N: Hey Bra, I was just on my way to see you. Why are you here?

Bra: Got bored and wanted to see you. Thought it'd be faster if we met in the middle. Since you still suck at flying.

Y/N: Well sorry not all of us can be half alien.

  Bra laughed as she planted another kiss on your cheek. The two of you embraced one another as Bra seemed to be more 'intimate' than usual.

Y/N: Something on your mind? Your not usually this physical.

Bra: I thought you liked physical?

Y/N: I do, but you just seem more so than usual.

  Bra sighed as she took you by your hands and began to ascend into the air. This frightened you as you flew into the air with her. She holds yo close to her to keep you from falling, and she just flies through the air at a low speed. High enough to where the two of you could see the sunsetting over the city.

Y/N: This is what you see every time you fly? It looks pretty.

Bra: It's whatever. I don't have time for the sentiment.

Y/N: Not even with me?

Bra: Hehe, you're the exception to that rule.

  Bra locks her lips with yours as the two of you float in the air above the city. You and bra spent most of your time hugging in the sky above as Bra shared more things that happened to her father Vegito in his past, stories that normal people wouldn't belive with proof, even some things she's been through.

Y/N: So your dad fought that pink creature Buu? That's when the fused permanently?

Bra: Yeah, then they had me. I'm super strong because of it too.

Y/N: But haven't you ever wanted a normal life? Like, live and be like a normal kid?

Bra: Kinda too late for that. Besides, out of everything in my life, you were the closest thing I had to a normal life.

Y/N: Oh, such a way with words.

Bra: Shut up before I drop you. But yeah, I really am glad I was in town when I saved you. I admit, I did think you were, cute. Being held at gun point and all.

*Your POV*

  Flirting was something she wasn't really the best at. But I liked her way too. I guess I am going through this phase where I like dangerous girls. Dangerous, strong girls with attitudes. And Bra seemed like nothing but danger. With how many times people have died around her, I am not surprised. She's so pretty, so badass, so strong, so beautiful. I'd say her only flaw is her short temper and somewhat irrational thinking, but I'd still take a dozen of her any day of the week.

  I got lost as she was holding me close until we both notice the sun setting and night falling. I really didn't want to say goodbye to her. I felt Bra release her grip on me as she turned away from me blushing.

Y/N: Hey, you okay?

Bra: Yeah, I just. I hate that talking to you makes me "feel" sometimes. Like, god dammit. Why did you have to be so damn cute.

Y/N: I'll take this as a compliment. 

  I smiled at her as she only blushed and turned away from me again with a slight smirk and an even redder face.

Bra: And it started with that smile. That damn smile.

  I grab Bra's hands as I pull her in for a kiss. Our lips lock and I feel her grip my waist with a very tight grasp. But not enough to break me, thankfully. The passion between us heats up as I feel Bra grab me by my hair and force the kiss in deeper and with more passion. Lucky me, I liked when she got rough like this. I couldn't really fight it, since she was leagues stronger than me. But that's what made the danger all the more fun.

  We separate for a moment as Bra gives me a seductive look with her slightly messy hair. 

Bra: Your making that stupid face again.

Y/N: Which one?

Bra: You look like one of those hentai girls that got their brains fucked out.

Y/N: But you like that face.

  You both laugh a bit as you hug her even more.

Bra: Yeah, funny, I didn't even get to that part yet.

Y/N: What part?

  Bra removes her jacket and T-shirt revealing her toned stomach and arms. Only her, funny enough, 'bra' covering her breasts. My face lit up as I looked at her like a thirsty dog for a moment.

Y/N: A-Are you sure? Right here? I-In the air?

Bra: Yeah, the clouds offer good coverage, and also, you managed to fly without my help anymore. I let go of you a while ago, and you've been floating there ever since.

  I looked down at my feet to see the city beneath me. Before I can panic, Bra grabs my face and makes me look at her.

Bra: Don't focus on that. Just focus on me. All of me.

Y/N: W-What about our clothes? We just throw them down to earth?

Bra: Don't think logical right now, lets just enjoy this time we have.

  She undoes her pants and removes them as well, just throwing them off. Now only in her underwear, I can't help but feel so aroused right now. She floats over to me and undoes my pants as she stares into my eyes.

Bra: Aw what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?

  Bra reached her hand down my pants as I feel her grasp my erection and rub it slowly. I moaned and covered my mouth as she removed my pants and underwear. MY body was hot with exstasy as she continued to rub my erect member up and down and up and down again. Slowly increasing speed.

  She knelt down and licked the tip with her tongue, I couldn't control my own body as I felt myself burst all over her face just from licking. It was so embarrassing. I hid my face as she just licked the cum from around her mouth.

Bra: Dirty boy, you messed up my hair. Let's go somewhere to handle this better.

  Bra grabbed my hand and held two fingers to her forehead. We instantly teleported to somewhere in the mountains. I noticed a waterfall and Bra removing her underwear and fully undoing her hair. She stepped into the crystal blue water and threw some water over herself. The way the water ran over her fit body made me hunger for her. 

Y/N: 'Thank you god for blessing me with this powerful angel.'

  As I was admiring her body, she turned to me and ushered me into the water. As I stepped in, she removed my shirt for me in the process. I went into the water wither her as she turned her back to me and pushed herself against me grinding her hips on my crotch. I wrapped my hands around her waist as I planted kisses on her neck. She lightly moans as she turns around to face me and pulls me in for a deep kiss.

  I move down her body as I plant multiple kisses down her body, from her neck, to her chest, then trailed more down her toned stomach and eventually I got to her womanhood. Luckily the water stopped at her upper thighs, so I could do this and still have enough air to keep breathing.

  I insert my tongue deep into her womanhood making her grab my hair firmly as she pushes me further into her crotch. I did my work as she moaned and grasped my hair, I swear I thought I was going to drown, not from the water from the falls, but definitely from her "love nectar." 

  Eventually, I was saved as she suddenly pulled me from her woman hood and forcefully made me stand. She pushed me against some rocks closer to the falls and pressed her weight against me. I felt her slowly position my member to enter into her, I was nervous at first, but Bra made me look at her as she had a seductive yet caring look on her face. 

Bra: Don't worry, I'll be gentle. At least at first.

  She took all of me into her as we both began to thrust against one another. The powerful thrusting was the best sensation I could have ever felt in my lifetime. Bra smashed her lips against mine invading my mouth with her tongue. Our tongues danced and fought for dominance, but she won with seemingly no effort.

  The thrusting grew quicker and harder slowly but surely as she slammed against me. At this rate, she was definitely going to break me. But suddenly, I noticed her hair. Her hair slowly began standing and changing color. It went from its usual violet color and started turning golden. This wasn't good for me. I know this is the form her kind use to gain more strength and power. She was already crazy strong, but this was going to kill me.

  Her ki explodes as she pushes me down and begins riding me in the cowgirl position. Her face was lost in bliss as she began to slide up and down on me. I felt slight pain, but the pleasure out weight the pain for sure. I could handle this as long as I remember my own ki as well, if I raise it, this should be easier for me to handle.

  She grasps my wrists and pins them over my head. She slams down on me faster and I notice her grip tightening and her eyes rolling back in her head as I feel myself getting closer as the walls of her womanhood tighten around me.

  The feeling is close and I can only feel her power growing as we both reach the climax.

Y/N: B-Bra, I think I'm gonna-

Bra: Yes I know, fill me up, I don't care just don't take this away from me!

  She leans back and releases the grip on my wrists so I place my hands on her waist as we both reach our climax. Though mine was normal to say the least, as I burst inside of her, she let out a different burst.

Bra: K-Ka Me Ha ME-

Oh no.

*Meanwhile*

Vegito: Hey Gohan, have you seen Bra.

Gohan: She went out to hang with her boyfriend (Y/N).

  Vegito rolled his eyes at the realization, though was slightly relieved that it wasn't anything that should get her into trouble. Though he hoped she was doing something cooler.

Vegito: Well that's good I guess. I just thought she'd be training, you know how she is.

  A loud bang is heard as a blue beam shoots into the sky, lighting like a beacon, gaining both Gohan and Vegito's attention.

Gohan: That was Bra's Ki.

Vegito: And I felt (Y/N)'s as well. I wonder what kind of training they're doing.

Gohan: Whatever it is, I didn't think (Y/N) would make her use a blast that strong.

Vegito: Maybe there's hope for that boy after all.

*With you, 3rd person*

  Bra's hair returned to normal as she leaned forward, sweat dripping down her face and onto yours. You looked exhausted and drained underneath her. She lightly kisses your lips as the two of you just cuddle in the shallow waters.

Bra: That. Was. The. Fucking. Best.

Y/N: Y-yeah. I wouldn't trade that for the world.

.

. .

. . .

Bra: You're in so much pain aren't you?

Y/N: My pelvis is screwed. And I can't feel my legs.

Bra: I'll get the senzu beans.

  A about a month after that, you both kinda had a habit of doing your little activity more often than not. Unironically, it was great training for you, and it kinda forced Bra to learn self control, or she'd kill you.  

  You and Bra were in the same waters kissing deeply as she pushed you down.

Bra: I hope your ready for this.

Y/N: For what exactly?

  Bra's hair spiked up as electricity swarmed her, her hair was more wild than before and she had this look of a predator that just caught it's prey.

Bra: I'm not gonna hold back this time.

Y/N: . . . I'm gonna need a lot of those senzu beans aren't I?

Bra: Big time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
3.9M 24.4K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.
15.6K 231 15
Bunch of One Piece x Reader There will be smut aka Lemons I'm not very good with Fluff but I will try comment any suggestions I'd love that. I don...
68 1 7
24/7 REQUESTS! || I suck at descriptions, so let's get to the point... || What if you got to meet your favorite guy or gal? Let's just say that somet...