Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 98

57 2 1
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵃˢᵗᵉʳᵒᶦᵈ ⁻ ᴵᵐˡᵃʸ ᶠᵗ. ʸᵃⁿᵍʸᵃⁿᵍ⁾

When they got to the room, Rose immediately noticed Tae struggling in his sleep. He had his limbs tightly wrapped around a pillow and his whole body was violently shaking as he let out sad noises. 

"Taehyung? Baby wake up." She rubbed his arm, but he wasn't waking up. 

Jungkook came back from the bathroom with a cup of water and poured it on Tae's head. The poor boy woke up immediately and gasped for air. 

"Did you really have to pour water on him? Damn it Gguk." Rose growled as she held a shivering wet Taehyung to her chest. 

"You're still here." Tae whispered, though he sounded far away. 

His fists were gripping her shirt so tightly that they were turning white. 

"Baby what's gotten into you lately? I know you're worried about Yoongi's dream...But this feels like more than that." 

"I...I can't tell you now. It's too painful." He couldn't meet her eyes. 

Rose looked up at Jungkook with fear in her eyes and he felt her concern. He got on the bed and wrapped the two of them in a tight hug.

"Kim Taehyung you are safe, and you are loved." She said out loud. 

"I...I love you two so much." He cried as she pet his hair. 

"We love you too TT." Gguk finally said. 

They fell asleep in a different position that night, Taehyung sandwiched between his lover and his best friend.

⁽ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ & ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃˢᵗ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˢᵉ⁾

Rose woke up early as per usual and waddled into the kitchen in her favourite thing...Jungkook's shirt from the day before. 

"Rose you better put on underwear before Namjoon has a hissy fit." Jin said without looking up from his paper. 

"How do you know I'm not wearing underwear?" Rose asked, leaning over the table to look him in the face. 

"Because I know you. Now whoever is walking down the hallway right now is gonna freak when they see your bare behind." He smirked at her. 

Right on cue Hobi walked into the kitchen. 

"Morning!" The sunshine said as he walked towards them. 

He wandered over to the fridge without a care in the world, completely ignoring the situation. 

"Hoseok? Did you see Rose?" Jin asked him. 

"Yeah? She's right in front of you. Maybe you should get some glasses hyung." 

"But she's naked." Jin was losing his mind. 

"You do realize that has no effect on him, right?" Rose laughed as she walked over to hug Hobi.

"Oh, you mean the no panties?" Hobi chuckled as he reached down to grab her butt. 

The two dancers laughed at their baffled hyung.

"We're so used to seeing each other naked after being dance partners for so long." Hobi smiled. 

"Do you fucking dance naked or something?" Jin was flabbergasted. 

"I mean we have before, but I meant showering and changing together. Not to mention the number of times I've walked into Jungkook's room while they were getting fruity." Hobi shrugged. 

"Hobi you're a freak of nature." 

"LEE ROSE PUT ON SOME FUCKING UNDERWEAR!" Namjoon howled as soon as he walked into the kitchen. 

"Told you." Jin sighed as he went back to his newspaper. 

Rose trudged back to her room to get dressed and they all went to the studio for a few more hours to get some more practice in until Rose felt that they were ready. The vocalists of the group had to go to the recording studio for a song that was finished, and Rose decided to go with them.

On the way to the recording studio Jungkook got a call from Bang PD letting him know that they were about to announce his and Rose's relationship. He made sure to tell them every step of the way what they were doing. Bang PD just wanted one more verbal consent before officially announcing the relationship. Of course, Jungkook agreed, and it was posted not a minute later. 

As they pulled into the studio JK pulled Rose aside to chat for a moment while the others headed in. 

"It's official baby. The world will know that you are mine." He smiled and kissed her forehead. 

"Really? We can actually be seen together now?" She jumped into his arms, and he spun her around. 

They walked into the studio holding hands with huge smiles on their faces. 

In the studio it wasn't taking long for the boys to record their parts since they were so used to doing it by now. Taehyung was the only one who was struggling. He went last and the others were waiting for him to finish before they headed home. 

Rose noticed that Tae was getting anxious and just couldn't do his parts right, so she went into the recording room. 

"Hey! Wait, you can't go in there." The producer yelled after her, but she ignored him. 

"Rose?" He whispered when he saw her. 

"Shh." She hushed him and gave him a soft kiss. 

She walked behind him and hugged his torso loosely. 

"Sing baby, I got you." She rested her forehead on his back. 

"Ok." He whispered back and cued the producer to start again. 

To everyone's surprise, except Rose, Taehyung sang his parts perfectly. 

"And that's a wrap." The producer said into the mic when Tae was finished. 

He relaxed into her arms and whispered 'thank you' before they left the small room. 

They went out for dinner at a nearby restaurant and Rose sat with them for once because she technically didn't have to hide anymore.  

Everything was going fine until a young girl walked up to their table. 

"Are you Jungkookie oppa's girlfriend?" She asked. 

"Yes...I am." Rose said hesitantly. 

The girl stopped smiling and lunged forward to attack her but Jungkook pushed her back; hard. 

"You will not lay a hand on her. I suggest you leave before things get worse." He growled at the Sasaeng. 

"B-but Oppa..." 

"I said leave." He said with a straight face. 

The girl was removed by security as she screamed. Rose was just staring blankly at the place the girl was standing before. 

"I think we should go home." Jimin sighed. 

"But we aren't finished with our food." Rose stared at her unfinished plate. 

"Baby...Its not safe for you here. We need to go home." JK moved to touch her cheek but she flinched. 

"Rose." Taehyung nearly whispered. 

The table was so quiet that his whisper felt like a scream in her ears. 

Rose silently stood up from the table and left the restaurant. She didn't know where she was going but she didn't care, she just walked. Rose was numb to the outside world; unaware that she was being followed into the night. 

 ⁽ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏᵇᵘˢᵗᵉʳ ⁻ ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ ᶠᵗ. ʸᵉᵒⁿʲᵘⁿ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.5K 63
Never loved by anyone before but now she's loved by the 7 men whom they want for their own. Who will she choose? Started:12/25/21 Completed: 2/11/22
213K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys 💖 It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...
27.6K 5.3K 88
⁞ '✎ A reader insert story that portrays BTS members as classic love tropes in fanfiction writing. : ̗̀➛ Namjoon as "best friends to lovers" / "coll...
147K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...