𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊•°* | 𝐉...

By GRIMZREAPERS

"Is that your man?" Leaning against his truck, he said as he stared at the now confused man standing next to... More

BEFORE THE LINK🐉
1.FIRST MEETING サセ扱
2.IFFY VIBES 哀ヒビ
4. ANSWERS 嵐ゴョ
5. FEELINGS こ中違
6.DRAMAGEDON 依にぷ
7.JEALOUSLY 育花き
8. BOUNDARIES 化曖ヱ
9. RULES ドまゝ
10.MEMORIES Pt.1 波雲翁
-> MEMORIES Pt.2 波雲翁
11. NEW 宛
12.ISSUES ノア炎
13.RESURFACED きゖげ
14.ANOTHER CHANCE慰のレ
15. BONDED いせス
16. RECONCILED ぅヿゔ
17.WHAT ARE WE? 彙ーザ移
18.THOSE WHO CAN'T HEAR MUST FEEL. 胃泳 鋭 猿り現益
AUTHORS NOTE
19.YOU MY DRUG ほヴ・゙
20.ALL MINES 欧隠ヱ
21.SMITTEN KITTEN 愛フ彙
22.BAD INTENTIONS ゴてて
23.OPERATION:NOT GO TO JAIL pt.1 火ぼ 謁流 ュスぎ
24.OPERATION:NOT GO TO JAIL pt.2 火ぼ 謁流 ュスぎ
25. GUNS N ROSES は竹゠を
26.WAR ゚畝ぉ
27.HOPE OF HOPE ね煙真わ
28.TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS ニけだド
29. FALLING PETALS PT.1  芋尉ラ
RECAP
30. FALLING PETALS PT.2 案隠ぺゐ
31. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW コ佳ヤヌ竹王
32. CONQUERED 線越河
33. LIES FROM WITHIN がエニ影
34. HURTING 育゠ァ
;)
35.BABYMAMA DRAMA 運屋お
36.LOVERS FIX 可悪陰
37.SPOOKY SPECIAL れザめ
38.SPARKS マソこ
A/n:
39.SAVE BY THE BELL ヿ真ラヒ異

3.DECIDED 曖ダ穏

3.2K 124 184
By GRIMZREAPERS

As we walked out the corner store munching on our food, Jungkook suddenly stops and pats his pockets. "Damn" he suddenly walks back leaving me standing there.

"Nigga what happen now?" I scrunched my face while squinting my eyes trying to block out the sun. "You ain't remind me about the drinks, tryna have us choke n' shit." Watching as he walked "YEO ALL!"

I shook my head as I took another bite of my sandwich before walking back to the car.

This nigga got me out here standing in the heat with no shade around us. Hearing footsteps I looked up and saw him carrying two glass bottles "my fault, Ion know what drinks you fucks with so I just picked up this." He handed me a glass that had blue juice in it.

Calypso... what this boy know about calypso? I looked at his seeing that it was red " Hol' up?" I stopped him from biting his food while looking at the glass that he placed on the roof of his car "how come you get the red one?"  He looked at me before bitting into his food, sighing and looking straight ahead "you want it?"

Nodding my head while holding my hand out. He reached for the cold drink and gave it to me without question, before taking the blue one and popping it open chugging half the glass.

"Damn that shit hits." He said before burping causing my face to scrunch up. "What? You ain't never burp before?" 

Shaking my head "Uh-Uh, Not like that."

He poked his cheek with his tongue while scoffing "aight bruh, whatever you say."

"Boy—" my phone suddenly rings as I was just about to cuss him out causing a small chuckle from him before he pulled his phone out as well.

Flipping my phone and answering it, I immediately heard music "hello?" — "HELLO? KAMARI??" I squint my eyes as I pull the phone away a little "Megan." — "BITCH WHERE THE HEL YOU AT?! THERES A WHOLE BRAWL HERE, SHIT CRAZY, AND WHERES THAT NIGGA JUNGKOOK?"

I looked over my shoulder to see him staring at me already, feeling my face heat up I quickly turned away allowing my hair to cover my stupid ass. "We went to the cornerstore, we coming back just know." I looked at him again, watching as he pushed himself off the bright car and crushing the small oily paper bag.

I quickly stop him before handing him my bag also, giving him a small smile as he gave me a 'really' look. I mouthed a thank you before opening the door and getting in.

"GIRL YOU BETTER HURRY, SOME PEOPLE ROLLED UP TO THE PARTY, APPEARENTLY THEY KNOW JUNGKOOK BACK AND THEY GOT BEEF WITH HIM AND ROCKY."  My eye widened as the door suddenly opened. Watching as he got in and started the car, I just nodded my head and looked straight before hanging up.

"Uhm Jungkook?" I called out still looking straight "hmm?" He hummed as he rubbed his neck driving off  "Yo ass got beef with some people?" I questioned him as he scoffed "Yeah but they ain't know I'm back so keep it on the hush hush babes." He smirked while suddenly speeding "JUNGKOOK." I yelled while grabbing the handle over my head.

My eyes widened as we were speeding down the freeway. "J-JUNGKOOK CAR!!" He takes a sharp swerve making it look like we were about to crash before chuckling while watching my reaction. "Relax Kam." He held his hand out and I grabbed it by instinct as he speeds up again.

Closing my eyes, I squeezed his hand. A few seconds later I felt him squeeze my hand before feeling his thumb rub circles on my knuckle, trying to calm my down.

"Uhm Jungkook there's a fight at the party, apparently dem people looking for you and Rocky, I have a feeling shit about to go down." I finally said looking at him. "WHAT?! Why ain't you say nun?!?" He yelled before stepping on the gas pedal, shooting us through the cars.

We turned onto the street. "Reach for my gun, it's in the centre." He said looking straight ahead. I'm sorry your WHAT?!? " NIGGA YOUR WHAT?!" I stared at him stunned at his request.

"KAMARI GRAB THE GUN." He said with a straight face. Me on the other hand felt like I was gon pass out, I wasn't tryna get shot today.

Opening the middle centre, there was an all matte black glock Laying right there.  My eyes widened as he reached for it himself. "Woah careful where you point that shit!" — "Relax Chica, shit ain't loaded... Yet."

Chica?

We suddenly stopped down the street. I finally looked at him as he grabbed a full magazine and clipping it into the gun before uncocking.

Lord, I'm so sorry for whatever I've done, I ain't really mean it but by all god means save my ass right now, if not take me now cause ion wanna see this.

"KAMARI!" Called out my thoughts, I looked at Jungkook who got out the car before shoving the gun in his waist. I quickly got out and walked around the car following him.

Sticking his hand out behind him, I rushed over and grabbed it before feeling him pull me closer and wrapping his arm around me " Whatever you do, don't run until I tell you too...here." He held his keys out and put them in my hand.

"Imma need you to take Megan with you also, if anything Rocky and I will come find you guys. Unless shit happens." He said looking straight. I slapped his chest causing him to hiss out in pain "don't be saying dumb shit like that, we just met, you finna make me cry." I said wrapping one hand around his waist.

As we reached the house, all we heard was yelling and screaming. My eyes widened as people started to run out, I grabbed Jungkook hand and dragged him through the back.

Pushing through the crowd, I tried looking for Megan and Rocky. Squinting as I head yelling near the couch. Looking over I saw those two with three other faces I didn't know.

"ROCKY STOP!" — "NAH WASSUP NIGGA, YOU POP UP FOR WHAT!?"

Jungkook suddenly rushed over leaving me standing there to ride for his dawg.

"You ain't scary nigga, trust me. We heard little bitch boy Jungkook back, that true?!" The tall dark skin man with the durag said along with his minions.

"What the problem,JR?"

They suddenly turned their head in jungkooks direction as I rushed passed him. Feeling their eyes on me and Suddenly feeling one of the guys pinch my ass I jumped a little before turning around. "What's yo problem Nigga." I stared at him

"Ouu my fault shawty, you fine as fuck, how bout I take you home tonight and show you some real fun?"  The one with the durag said, I think his name is JR.

"She ain't going no damn where witchu punkass." Jungkook suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist as he hide his body behind mine, while pulling out his glock.

"You talking big for a nigga who comes in and out of town when he wants, acting like he ain't owe nobody nothing." He said as he raised his shirt to show he and his people packing.

I suddenly grabbed Jungkooks hands being scared.

"Shit, so this lil sexy trophy ting all yours Jungkook!? Shit you tapping that ass? That's too bad she finna be mine real soon."

Jungkook suddenly whispers to me "run." I quickly took Megan's hand, and ran out that bitch. "WAIT KAMARI WE CANT JUST LEAVE THEM! THATS MY BOYFRIEND!"  She yelled as I dragged her onto the street.

"Well bitch they finna be okay!" I said but suddenly heard multiple gunshots, and sirens all around. Shit somebody called the cops.

I unlocked he car causing it to flash before telling Megan to get in...Which she did cause she ain't have no choice, come with me or get shot...period.

As I started the car and drove off, Megan just kept looking back and panicking "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, WE JUST LEFT OUT MANS BACK THERE TO DIE!" She said sitting back in the chair "And who's fucking car is this bitch?!"

I looked at her before looking back at the road and continuing to drive. "Jungkook's"

"WHAT?! That nigga gave you the keys to his car and you fucking left him there to die— " I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE HIM MEGAN!" I yelled back, causing her to become quiet.

Sighing as the tension rose between us too "Before we walked in, he told me to take you and run, Rocky and him will find us later." I sped down to our house.

"How do you know there's gonna be a later? What if they don't comeback? I can't go to another funeral Kamari." She finally sobbed, glancing back and forth between her and the road, I clicked my tongue before grabbing her hand.

"Ion, I just have a feeling everything is going to be okay. Even though I hate your nigga to the max, I trust them both." I looked at her while squeezing her hand again.

"Oh god." She sob again.

Couple hours go by and we're pacing back and forth, I looked at the clock... 9:40pm. I clasped my hand together while closing my eyes.

Please be okay.

"Shit bitch, this making me nervous, I have to pee again." She suddenly rushed to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

Her phone suddenly rings and I instantly pick it up. "Hello."

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙭 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛'𝙨 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙢 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚 of 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩, 𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 $600 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 24 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 3 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩."

Releasing the breath I was holding out of relief. I closed my eyes and felt the tears well up. But quickly wiped them away.

"T-Thank you, we'll come right away."  I quickly shit the phone and stood up.

For some reason, my mind was thinking the worst and thought I would never see that man again and over a fucking cookout party.

I chuckled as the tears suddenly ran down my face, this time the wouldn't stop. Megan suddenly came in the room looking at me.  "Oh god don't tell me." She covered her mouth as I shook my head and chuckled. I wiped tears away and looked at her.

"They're fine, but we gotta bail them out $600 each." I said as wiped the last tear.

She suddenly hugged me and I hugged her back "oh god, you scared me when you shook your head Kamari, I thought I had to go to my own man and his friends funeral." She said as I chuckled while sniffling.

"We're taking your SUV, Jungkook's car can't fit all of us." I said to her — "But your driving." She tossed the keys, I looked at her shocked "what? You could practise more, this is a time to teach you have to drive." She said before walking out, with me following her.

Here we go again.

As we reached the police station. Megan and I pulled out $600 CASH bitch. Counting it in the car making sure that it's all there. "$1200 all here." I looked at her while she rolled her eyes. " These niggas better thank us, spending two of my mothafucken paycheque and one of yours to clear these dumbass."

Now that I think about it, My ass finna be broke. Jungkook better make up for this. "Man let's go." We both left the car and walked into the station.

Walking up in here had my body shivering, all these cops with guns. "Bitch am I the only one who feels outta place here." She whispered, I just shook my head before walking up to the desk.

"How can I help you ladies?" A blonde female office asked without looking up.

Rude ass bitch.

"Hi yes, we here to bail our boyfriends out." Megan said cutting me off

"Names?" She asked finally looking up at us.

What's this bitches problem? I looked back at her and raised my brows

"What are their names." She articulated clearer this time thinking I didn't hear her.

"You. Don't. Need. To. Articulate. Officer blondie. We heard you." I said irritated, while Megan held my shoulders

"their names are Jungkook and Rakim, one guy Asian and the other one is black." She told the officer.

We watched as she sighed and typed on her computer. "Ah, the two who came in earlier after a party incident.  Well their bond is $600 each." She looked up at us and made a face as if we didn't have the money.

"If you don't have the money, you can come back tom—

We pulled out $1200 and place it right on the counter in front of her. Leaving blondie speechless.
She cleared her throat before typing it in the system.
And going to the back after telling another officer to let them out as we waited.

Meanwhile another office came to us and made us sign some forms for them to be released. Hearing a buzzing noise go off, we watched as two officers brought them out in handcuffs, my eyes widened as tears started to fall again as I watched Jungkook come out all bruised and bloody. As for Rocky, he was also bleeding and beat up.

Watching as the officer take the cuffs off them and take the bail money, we rushed over and hugged them. I pulled back while sniffling and cupped Jungkook cheeks that had a gash in it.  He wrapped his arm around me before pulling his face away.  "It's just a graze Kam." He smirked before we all walked out.

"Megan you drive." I stared at her to which she didn't complain.

music blasting, windows all the way down, the night sky. Everyone was chilling, Megan driving while Rock held her hand. Jungkook and I on the other hand were quiet, but at the same time,comfortable.

plus it had also been a long night. I Leaned against his shoulder as I looked out the window.

I wonder what grandmas gonna say about this?

We pulled up to the house and all got out, quietly walking in with the boys not far behind. I spoke up first "Grandma we back, Megan brought Rocky and I brought someone." I said

"uhmmm" was all she said as she watched her show "just so you don't forget grams, this is Jungkook." I smiled at her as she shooed me away from the screen.

I chuckled before grabbing Jungkook hands causing him to hiss in pain. "Oh sorry"

Gently lifting his hand, I noticed it scraped and bruised. Sighing before Bringing him to my room, I made him sit down. But he wasn't taken no for an answer, quickly getting pulled back into his lap, while he hugged me I chuckled at his cute and soft side appearing "You ain't need to do all this Ma." He chuckled

"It's not as bad as it looks."

I scoffed before glancing at him with a yeah right~ look as I got off his lap and walked into my bathroom.

Shaking my head in disbelief at what he said how could that no hurt, your face is literally spilt open. "It doesn't matter, you have to disinfect it, you have a graze on you fucking face." I said before bringing my own first aid kit out and sitting down beside him.

Grabbing a cotton ball and tweezers, I poured alcohol on it before tightening the lid and grabbing his face to make him look at me. He stared at my face, inching closer while licking his lips before looking into my eyes "Damn,your sexy."

I scrunched my nose before squeezing his face lightly "shut up."

He smirked before kissing his teeth looking at the socked cotton ball. "Damn, this gon hurt."

giving an apologetic look before dabbing on his wound. His hand grabbed my thigh and squeezed it gently. "Ah shit." He cussed

He pulled away as I fanned his face with my hand. I don't know what possessed him to do so but he suddenly picks me up and places me on his lap so i am not straddling and  facing him.

"You looked uncomfortable mamas." He said as he wrapped his hand around my waist which I didn't mind. A fine man like him can't go to waste can he?

"Woah there , you gettin a lil to comfortable." I chuckled as I continued to nurse him while he rubbing my back.

"You peeked my interest not gon lie, I'm attracted to you shawty." he randomly said as I put a bandage on his cheek.

"Shush, let's go to bed it's late, you can borrow this." I got off his lap and grabbed plain grey sweats that were way to big for me and gave it to him.

He suddenly glared at me "who's clothes are these?"

I chuckled at his foolishness "chill, it ain't no mans, they fucked up my package order but I didn't want to give it away. Thank god I didn't, but why you buggin, it's not like we together." I said grabbing a change of clothes from mother dresser.

Two arms suddenly caged me, stopping me from moving "what if we change that?" He said close to my ears as my heart thumped.

Turning around, I now realize how close we actually were, my face being only inches away from his, I quickly looked away " why you tryna hide from me?" he smirked cocking his head trying to follow my face

"Look at me." He reached for my chin and turned my face towards his before staring at my lips then back up to my eyes, all while Running his tongue across his teeth,

I'm bout to go insane, I'm black but I'm sure you can see my blush popping through.

"How about you become my lil stink on the lows? nobody gotta know, plus I see you feelin me too." He said inching closer so that our chest were now touching.

"I'll think about it." I said trying to push past him only for him to grab my arms and hold me still in place, he smirked one last time "what?" I furrowed my brows looking up at him

"Nothin, I can't look at you?" He stared down at me.

The height difference isn't making it any better, the fact that I'm 5'4 and he's pushing 6'3 is mind boggling.

I looked up at him, and he sighed before reaching for my neck "you keep lookin up at me like that, we gon have some issue ma, but I'll spare you for now." He said as he let go of my neck allowing me to rush into the bathroom before slamming the door.

This nigga bout to give me a whole anxiety attack.

Yeah so, the third chapters done! Hope y'all liked it. I made it a little longer than usual but it's whatever. There might be spelling errors because of how fast I was typing, and I didn't want to stop because the ideas kept flowing.

But y'all might be wondering what JR looks like and where Grandma lives so I'll show y'all.✨🐉

𝘠𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘞𝘏𝘖𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙈𝘼𝙎 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝘿.

𝙅𝙍 ..... ( 𝙈𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙂𝘼 𝙅𝘼 𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀🤝 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.8K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
283 30 29
"A rose looking at another rose." I heard his deep voice behind me followed by his footsteps as he approached me, he crouched down in front of my whe...
15.9K 1.1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...