EUPHORIC | t.s.h

By peterscoconut

โ Listen pretty boy, I'm not that proud of sucking your dick either โž ๐Ÿน :: TomHolland x reader More

๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด
prologue
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
Part five II - SMUT
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part twenty
Honestly what the hell
part twenty one
part twenty one II - SMUT??
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty four II - SMUT
part twenty five
part twenty five II - SMUT
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty eight II - SMUT
part twenty nine
part twenty nine II - SMUT
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty two II - SMUT
part thirty two III - extra canon
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty four II - SMUT
part thirty five
part thirty five II - SMUT
party thirty six
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part thirty nine II - SMUT
part fourty
part fourty one
part fourty two
part fourty three
part fourty three II - SMUT
part fourty four
part fourty four II - SMUT
part fourty five
part fourty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one

part nineteen

1.6K 31 14
By peterscoconut

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Prettiest Friend

Jason Mraz

"WAIT STOP! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?"

"Yeah I'm not kidding."

"TOM YOU REALLY THINK HITLER ONLY HAS ONE BALL?!?"

"I mean from the way we've been acting him out seems like he could have none."

Y/n fell to the side and off the bed as her hand pressed on her stomach and she let out the loudest giggles with a strong jolt of laughter each time.

"Oh fuck." Tom muttered in between his own laughter and gave out his hand for Y/n to get up again.

"Thanks." She said lightly, still unable to catch her breath.

The two of them sat on Y/n's bed, both of them dressed in old attire with paper moustaches and weapons in their hands.

"What's the time?" Tom asked as he flipped a page of the book.

"2pm." Y/n said after picking up her phone.

"Shit." He muttered and started to pack up his book.

"Everything good?" Y/n asked with a frown.

"Sorry darling but I have game practice and I'm already ten minutes late."

"Darling?"

"What? Does it turn you on?" He smirked.

"Oh fuck off."

"We'll continue this when I come back, if you don't mind me sweating on your bed that is." He chuckled.

The two of them smiled at each other and Tom left the room, leaving Y/n alone in her room, as she stared at the door.

It had just been a moment since he had left until the door abruptly opened again.

"Hey babe." Sauce said and entered the room with her headphones on her head.

"Hello love." Y/n smiled and started cleaning up her bed.

"I saw Tom go out so I thought it was the perfect time to come in."

"You cant stand him can you?" She said chuckling.

"I mean if you fuck my best friend knowing that she's my other best friend's best friend whose your sister and then don't talk to her for weeks but decide to make her your tutor then I'd hate you in any case."

The two let out low chuckles and begin to clean up the mess Tom and Y/n had made during their 'class.'

Pieces of cut out paper were lying on the floor with two scissors lost somewhere in the room. The bed sheets were falling off with crumpled fabric lying on top. Books were scattered on every part of the room and pens dispersed on the carpet.

Whilst they cleaned the messed Y/n couldn't help but ponder upon the thoughts of one peculiar boy.

Was it crazy that she was feeling much more than sexual attraction towards him now?

Was it completely insane that she felt comfort and excitement whenever she was around him?

What was this feeling?

Was she really beginning to like him more than a just a hook up, just a tutor, just a friend?

It was something she didn't want to come to terms with, but she couldn't escape it.

She couldn't escape the feeling of wanting his presence, admiring his features, wanting him with her at all times.

She didn't want to stay two feet away from him, she wanted to hug him, to hold his hand, to feel his warmth, to wrap her arms around his neck.

She wanted all of it.

But she knew this wasn't the right time.

She knew she couldn't be more then a friend.

>

"This is beautiful." Divs breathed as she took in the scene in front of her.

"I know." Louis smiled and took her hand.

The two were standing on Y/n's roof after the excited girls had led them upstairs. Their giggles could be heard even from two floors below them yet they were too fascinated by the date they had planned for the two of them.

The open space was filled with fairy lights, running across the edges of the roof. In the middle stood a small table with two chairs on its side, the lights gently decorated the furniture and in the middle of the table sat a large plate of spaghetti.

On the far corner of the roof was a tent. A thin white tent with lights hanging from it, and inside it were pillows for them to sit on.

Divs and Louis made their way to the chairs hand in hand until they sat down on the lighted table.

"You look pretty." Louis smiled as Divs blushed to a dark shade of cherry red.

"You don't." She said and the two let out chuckles as the starry night twinkled above them.

Louis had been spending more time then usual with Divs, probably the most time since they had started dating. Louis had tried to stay his hardest to not come in contact with Divs too much yet enough to act like a boyfriend.

However this week, it was different.

The day he dropped Divs off at her house, with a large teddy bear that had belonged to him when he was child, he had felt something different towards her.

That night Divs had asked him to stay with her, in simple words the two cuddled in bed.

He had had his arms around her waist, his face buried in her neck and her head rested on her arm. It was odd for Louis to not feel weird in that situation.

It felt right.

It was that moment he gave her more attention then normal and every second of it, he felt happy.

She made him feel excited, ecstatic, free.

It was a feeling no one had ever given him.

He didn't know how he felt about divs, but at the moment under the stars with a fairy light spaghetti dinner, he knew there was no place he'd rather be.

"So how was your day?" He asked as he swirled  spaghetti on to his fork.

"You were with me throughout it Lou." Divs said rolling her eyes with a smile.

"Well did you like my company?" He smiled.

"No I hated it." She said sarcastically and he laughed. "But if I'm being honest, I loved it."

And at that, for the first time in his life. Louis Partridge blushed harder then Divya Nalini Lang ever could.

The two spent their night cracking jokes and talking about things neither of them could've said to anyone else.

It gave the two of them butterflies to see the other laugh, to feel the others comfort.

"You know I'm concerned for my well being, for all I know I could be a blood thirsty vampire." Divs said while putting spaghetti in her mouth.

"You've been watching too much Vampire Diaries Divs." Louis stated unconsciously eating the same string of spaghetti.

A line of unusually long pasta was hanging between the two of them, they smiled at each other and began eating their way to each other.

That Lady and the Tramp scene never gets old does it?

They leaned in on the table and just when there was no string left to chew, their lips connected with a short soft kiss.

"That was hot." Divs said leaning back.

"Your hot."

At that moment a loud squeal came afar.

"What the fuck?" Divs muttered and their heads turned instantly to the house across, May's house.

"I hate them." Louis rolled his eyes as the two of them spotted the four overly excited girls on the roof from the house up front.

They were all crowded on one corner with May standing in the middle binoculars while the other three argued over it.

"OH FUCK THEY SAW US! THEY SAW US! BEND DOWN SOLDIERS!" May yelled and all of them bent down so that the two of them couldn't see their heads popping out.

"YES CAPTAIN!" Came Riley's voice followed by random chaotic yells from Y/n.

"SPREAD! DISPERSE! SCATTER! COLLAPSE!"

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK SHUT UP AND LETS FUCKING GO INSIDE!" Sauce yelled at them all whilst Divs and Louis laughed at their friends as they all attempted to sneakily go back down to May's room.

It didn't take long for the two of them to finish the pasta, after all if Riley and Sam made it together it wouldn't be a disappointment.

Divs and Louis sat down under the tent and looked up at the stars. The girls had left one pair of headphones plugged into a phone.

The two shared a headphone, and had a cute argument on which song to play.

Of course, Divs won that debate.

They lied down on the pillows, with Divs over Louis' arm as they stared into the night sky.

He could feel her gentle scent touch past his nose, he could feel her dark hair softly rest on his skin, he could feel her breathing in the solace of the dark peaceful night, and he could his heart skipping a beat as she placed her arm on his chest.

He could feel her.

He feel himself.

Himself wanting to be with her, needing her.

He could feel himself falling for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
981K 17K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 108K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
868K 34.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...