The Original Lamelo Ball Imag...

By retrocanvas

LaMelo Ball Imagines made by a black girl 🀎 This imagines book is completed but there is a second entitled "... More

Love
Welcome :)
Drip too hard
Tinder | explicit
Toxic
Confessional Gangsta
I want one.
Never Call Me
Titties!
Fantasty
The Maid
Fantasy (2) | explicit
Scared pt.1
Scared pt 2
Sports Agent.
That Damn Game | explicit
Loml
Abort Mission?
Abort Mission? (2)
Abort Mission? (2) (AE)
Jealousy (1)
Tinder (2)
Quarentined Live
Jealousy (2)
Jealousy (3)
Quarantine Radio
Hurt feelings
GQ The Couples Quiz
Prank Wars (1)
Daddy Day Care
Just Wright (1)
Family Reunion
Red Carpet Moment
Too Hot To Handle
Prank Wars (2)
Meant To Be
Ghosted
Baby Mama Drama
GQ Couples Quiz (2)
Baby Mama Drama (2)
Just Wright (2)
Mystery Inc.
Feeling Like YaYa in this Mayweather
Feeling Like YaYa in this Mayweather (2)
Every Kind of Way
Alfredo
Alfredo (2) | explicit
Blind Date
Wattpad
Girls Play Games, Too
Daddy for a Day
Dear Retro,
Got Beef Bitch
Party? Hardly.
Overtime
Just Junie
Group Message
Just a Friend
Just a Friend (2) | explicit
Just A Friend (3)
He Gets Jealous (1)
Fuck the World
My Favorite Girl
7 Minutes In Heaven | explicit
Entanglement
Entanglement (2)
Twitter Fingers
Twitter Fingers (2) fr this time
18 & Pregnant
18 & Pregnant (2)
Entanglement (3)
Clingy
Facetime (1)
Ball In The Family
Get Well Soon
Date Night (1)
Quick F*ck
Just Call
Tik Tok - short
Christmas & Chill
Cheating on my NBA boyfriend PRANK?!!?
Facetime (2)
Requests / Build Your Own Imagine 🀩
Never Speak of This Again | explicit
Celebrity Fboy Island (1)
Vlogmas Day 1
Mariah
Chicago, Chicago (1)
Cheaters | explicit
Britt Wit Da Sticc
Chicago, Chicago (2)
CFBI (2)
reeses cup, reeses cup, pb chocolate flava
iSpy (1)
iSpy (2)
Valentine's Weekend
V-Day > Cheat Day
Don't You Wish
Surprise, surprise.
Help Me! * kevin hart voice*
Seeing Green
Seeing Green (2)
Seeing Green - Teaser
shake my ass on a yacht, in a thong
That Boy Is Mine (1)
Smile youre on camera :)
Seeing Green (3) AV
111
iSpy (3) | Explicit
Photoshoot
Seychelles (1)
When Ur Not Reading My Imagines.. Read These!!
Manifesting Me
Nanny Affair
I hate you & elevators too
Complete
Seeing Green 3 | Jalens Version

A prince made for a princess

2.7K 63 19
By retrocanvas

"You do realize you have to get married if you want to be the next heir to the thrown? Right?" My mother nagged following me to my closet.

"How could I forget." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

Of course I knew this. She's given me this speech every other day since my father, the King of Morocco, got terribly sick.

"What about Prince Christopher? He's a handsome looking boy and he's from right here in the Moroccan Kingdom."

I rolled my eyes once more, thrashing through all my dresses.

Just thinking about the Princes in the kingdom made me agitated.

You see I don't like any of the Princes in the Moroccan Kingdom because they are all snobs and they feel as if they have the right to be, just because they are born nobles.

Me, I'm a humbling person and I do not want to deal with anyone who feels as if they're better than anyone just because of their social class, but finding a Prince that thinks like I do here is next to impossible.

"Why must I get married? What if I don't want to?" I shrieked plopping down onto the nearest ottoman hopelessly.

"Because, your father wants to create a dynasty. He would like for the family legacy to carry on and if you don't get married that means you won't have any children and the throne will be given to the next!"

"So he's just worried about his dynasty, rather then his daughter's happiness?" I looked up at my mother while she shook her head clearly frustrated with my stubbornness.

"Neveah, please just think about it." She caressed my hair, fixing the out of place curls. "I'm sure you'll find the one you're going to like tonight at the ball. Now get ready it starts in a hour."

"I won't like any of them. I'm telling you!" I insisted as she walked away giving me peace.

To be honest I wasn't really sure if I even wanted to rule the Kingdom. Why couldn't they just give it to my little sister, yeah she was only 8 but so what? I'm sure she'd be a way better ruler than me!

I stood in front of the mirror bobbing my head to the music downstairs. It could be heard from all over the castle. Shit, probably all over the kingdom.

"Where the shiesha? Looking for a thick bitch named Keisha." I rapped along to my favorite song. That American music went too crazy.

My mini concert was interrupted by a faint and barely audible knock on my door.

"Come in." I spoke softly while flattening the creases on my dress.

"Wow, my baby looks so amazing." My best friend, Yareli, complimented while wiping away a few fake tears.

I couldn't help but laugh at her silliness.

"Oh shut up!" I said while throwing a tiny pillow at her. "Where's Yajiara?" Yajiara was Yareli's twin sister.

"She was downstairs trying to flirt with one of the servants." Yareli being the dramatic person she is, pretended to barf.

"What's so bad about that?"

"Nothing, it's just she has poor taste in men. Kinda like you." She joked.

"Yeah, yeah sorry not everyone wants old wrinkly dick inside them like you do." I got up and walked out my door and down the spiral steps towards the ballroom with Yareli hot on my trail.

"It's not old it's mature." She pinched my ass before walking through the open doors.

I walked in behind her to see many Princes that I recognized and some that I didn't.

One especially caught my eye.

"Reli? Do you know who that is?" I tried not to point so obviously.

"Who?" She muffled. She turned around from the food table with her face full of cheese and crackers.

"The one dressed in all black with the blue and white ascot on, talking to Yajiara."

She squinted her eyes before pulling her glasses out of her clutch and sliding them on.

"Oh yeah that's Prince LaMelo of LaFrance."
(A/N:Yall the way I am screaming!!!!)

"He's sooooo sexy isn't he."

I just nodded staring at him in a daze. He had magnificent features. From his chiseled jaw structure to his flawless skin. His style was quite unique, but it worked for him.

"You should go talk to him." She smiled at me. "He's really nice." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I smiled, before making my way over to him. I was nervous but then again who wouldn't be.

On my 10 foot journey to him I was bombarded by the most arrogant, self revolved, yet handsome Prince ever.

Prince Christopher.

"Ugh what do you want Christopher?" I folded my arms across my chest. I did not have time for this.

"Damn, Heaven what's up with all the hostility? It's not a very pleasing feature on a woman but hey I like mine with a little attitude, so I'm okay with it."

"Wait, wait, wait." I scrunched up my face and held my hand up.

"Pause, rewind. My name isn't Heaven."

"I know that but Neveah spelled backwards is Heaven and I'm pretty sure that's where you're from, cause you're my angel." He leaned in for a kiss.

"Not today Satan." I held up my hand pushing his face back and walked around him. Slowly I made my way to Prince LaMelo of LaFrance who was still speaking to Yajiara.

"Hello." I casually greeted them both before eyeing Yajiara.

"Hey, Naveah this is my old friend Prince LaMelo of LaFrance."

He bowed in front of me. "What a pleasure."

"The pleasure is all mine." I curtsied.

I got this. I thought to myself.

"Naveah.. Such a pretty name." He kissed my hand with his soft lips.

Ah fuxk, nah I don't got this.

I opened my mouth to speak a thank you, but nothing came out. I was still in shock from his lips gracing my skin.

Smooth Veah smooth.

He chuckled pulling his hand away from mine causing me to look down desperately. "Would you like to dance?" "Sí, uh I mean uh oui-"

"She'd love too." Yajiara butted in for me.

He laughed again taking my hand once more and led me to the dance floor where we danced for hours upon end. Eventually it was time for the ball to end and he escorted me to my fathers table.

"Neveah, you've met a friend I see." My mother smiled slyly, gaining my fathers attention.

-

my cousin gave me the vid 🥲 but I am recovering ❤️‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1K 26
They are in collage together. He's a cocky basketball player with a perfect life ahead of him. She's reserved and quit. While she comes off happy the...
52.8K 972 25
He has a girlfriend. She has strict parents. She is rebel, he is a good boy. What happens when they meet? What secrets will start building up? WARN...
145K 2.9K 64
α’ͺOᐯᗴ Iα”• α—―Iα‘•Kα—΄α—ͺ α—·α—©α”•KETα—·α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α‘­α’ͺα—©YEα–‡ Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”• α‘•α—©α‘Œα”•α—΄ Iα—ͺ ᘜIᐯᗴ α—©α‘ŽYTα•ΌIα‘Žα˜œ TO α•Όα—΄α—©α–‡ YOα‘Œ α”•α—©Y Iα’ͺα’ͺ α—·α—΄ α’ͺOᐯIα‘Žα˜œ YOα‘Œ α—΄Tα—΄α–‡α‘Žα—©α’ͺα’ͺY YOα‘Œα–‡ α’ͺOᐯᗴ Iα”• α—―Iα‘•Kα—΄α—ͺ π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ π—œ...
54.2K 727 19
𝕂𝕒π•ͺ𝕝𝕒 𝕂π•ͺ𝕣𝕒 π•‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•€ π•π•’π•žπ•–π•π• '𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•– π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝟟, π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕖𝕧�...