Illicit Love

By SecretWriter2022xx

♡︎♡︎ How can love be so easy for some and not for others? Can you meet someone who truly feels like 'The One... More

Authors note
Characters
Prologue
one
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen - wedding
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Tenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty one

Four

71 4 0
By SecretWriter2022xx

Theo Pov

As she fell asleep I couldn't stop myself from watching her like a fucking creep and thinking over the last day.

When me & the guys got to the school it was being announced that Amelia was going to be singing the national anthem and I shit you not my heart started pounding the moment she started singing, I guess I wasn't expecting how much she had changed but also her beautiful voice.

A smile appears on my face when I think back to it

"Holy shit" Hunter mutters as we are standing at the doors hides by the crowd.

"She's good" Khalan says softly

"Do you know her?" Clay asks and I can feel him watching me but I can't take my eyes off her.

I nod feeling like I am unable to speak, my heart clenches as I continue watching and listening to her beautiful voice.

Damn, she's changed

That's when I notice that Cara was playing the piano for her making me smile softly.

Those two always doing things together.

Once they had finished and the teacher talks again the guys look at me

"Who was that?" Khalan asks

"Amelia, she's lucianos sister and my sisters best friend" I tell him letting out a cough to clear my throat at the emotions her singing caused.

"Please tell me she was at least 18 otherwise I will feel really shitty" Hunter mumbles making me glare as the other guys shake their heads.

"Yes she is 18 but don't get any ideas" I warn

"Like you, you mean?" He smirks and I can't stop the chuckle that leaves me at his goofy self.

"It's not like that" I tell him

"Sure" he drawls making the others laugh

"She sounded really good" Clay says making us nod in agreement.

Cara and Amelia walk up to start their speech

Laughter breaks out as Amelia has to cover Cara's mouth

"Fuck sake cara" I groan at my sister being her usual self.

"Definitely your sister" Hunter laughs

"Mio dio" Amelia mutters shaking her head causing more laughter at her expression

"She's Italian?" Hunter asks

"What gave it away? Her & her brothers names or her speaking Italian" Khalan deadpans making me laugh.

"Fuck you" Hunter jokingly glares at him

"She was born here but both her parents are Italian"

"Cool"

We continue watching until the end and just as we are ready to walk to find my parents Hunter speaks

"I need a piss"

"Me too" Khalan says making me sigh

"Let's go" I tell them showing them to the teachers toilets so they don't get crowded by any of the students

As we are walking back towards the hall

"Hey isn't that the girl that was singing" Hunter says quietly making me look ahead, I nod before walking towards her

"You sounded good out there spitfire" I say as I step closer making her gasp.

I chuckle as she throws herself towards me.

When I notice a tear roll down her cheek I take a few steps towards a classroom door so she can't be seen knowing she would get embarrassed.

'Damn she's beautiful' I think to myself

When I hear Cara I know I have to make myself known but what I didn't expect was for our lips to accident touch and I really didn't fucking expect the feeling I got.

Shaking the feeling away I walk into my sisters view with the guys sending smirks my way before their faces go blank again.

I should've known in the moment that things changed but I instead tried to play it off

It also wasn't the best idea to tease her but it's what I usually done when we were young, I didn't think for one fucking second that she would kiss me even and I didn't expect how much I fucking wanted it luckily I didn't let it go on.

But then after I felt like an asshole after we left and it probably wasn't my best idea following her to the toilet but thankfully Clay knew what I needed and was on lookout.

I really did only intend to talk to her but then being in that stall so close to her I couldn't help it, but the moment she began acting like nothing happened it pissed me off and here we are.

She wiggles around in her sleep cuddling further into me before letting out a sigh and a soft smile appears on her face.

"Oh spitfire, what am I going to do with you" I mutter letting out a deep sigh tracing the side of her face with my thumb.

I was honest when I told her that for me, sex didn't always feel like that and that scares the shit out of me. But instead of trying to figure out why, I push the thought away.

I need to leave and I need to leave now

Leaning down I kiss her lips softly for the last time before climbing out the bed getting dressed and quietly leaving the room.

Why the fuck do I feel like this?

Once I walk into my suite I find Clay sitting there with a drink in his hand.

"You good?" I ask him.

"Yeah just thinking" he says watching me as I sit opposite him. "How'd it go?" He asks making me send a look his way which makes him chuckle.

It goes silent as I try to get my thoughts in order and him continuing to watch me.

"Talk"

"What?" I ask him confused making him glare

"I can see something is playing on your head so talk"

"What are we? Chicks?" I scoff

"Don't be a smart ass"

"I feel like a dick but I also feel so fucking confused" I start and he keeps silent letting me sort my head out.

"I've known that girl since she was born, never once have I thought about her in any way but like a little sister, when I seen her standing there singing it felt different but I'm not sure how. Then when we accidentally kissed I felt something again I don't fucking know what, probably just the fact I've not been with anyone in months, but then she kissed me in the school and fuck I wanted her in that second but I quickly put a stop to it and felt fucking pissed" I tell him taking a deep breath "when I went to the toilet I really only wanted to talk but when those women came in and being in the stall so close to her we kissed again and her moaning was driving me nuts but then she acted like it never happened and wouldn't let me talk and again I was pissed" I huff making him chuckle.

"When I was in the elevator to leave she came out her room and I thought fuck it, I would make her talk to me." I say with a chuckle making him laugh "we went in her room incase Cara came back earlier, we sat on other sides of the room just talking. I went and sat beside her when it felt like we were being normal again  and it was normal even when she cuddled into me and I wrapped my arm around it there was no thoughts of anything other than getting to know each other again" I huff rubbing my hand down my face.

"But" he trails

"But after we stopped talking she turned around a said she missed me. Next thing I know we are both agreeing we shouldn't be doing this and know it won't go anywhere and I'm taking her virginity" I tell him as my heart clenches "and fuck it felt different" I say hoarsely

"Different how?"

"I don't fucking know" I groan frustrated "but once we finished I felt like shit because she deserved so much more than a one night stand for her first time but she said she was glad it was with me"

"And then you left?" He ask's knowingly making me snort

"Then I fucked her in the shower"

"Wow" he says laughing making me get up and shove him

"Clay,  I even forgot to put on a rubber" I mutter making his eyes go wide "she is on birth control so it's fine but that's not the point, I've never forgot. Once we finished in the shower I couldn't look at her which pissed her off" I tell him with a chuckle thinking about her snapping at me

"Then you came back?"

"Not quite" I groan looking away from him not wanting to see the look he is giving me "we lay in the bed talking since she knew I wouldn't be there when she woke and there was a chance we won't see each other for a while again. once she fell asleep I stayed for a while thinking and then I knew I had to leave"

"Damn" he says letting out a whistle.

"Why do you think it felt different?" He asks

"I don't know and I honestly don't want to find out"

"Maybe she is your 'the one'" he says staring out the window

"No way" I say laughing "Nah definitely not that"

"How do you know?"

"I'm 23, she's 18"

"And?"

"It's not that" I snap angrily but I can see he knows it's not at him

"Yes your probably right" he says standing up "you never know maybe the next time you see her you will both be with someone else" he says smirking as he watching my face.

"Fuck you" I scoff walking up the stairs making him laugh.

I strip down and climb into my bed hoping when I wake up everything will make sense again.

A few hours later I'm woken up to the noise of my phone ringing.

"Hello" I answer groggily not checking who it was.

"Miller, You are needed back at base"

Amelia Pov

It's been a week since Theo left, Cara cried when she heard as it meant he more likely had to go on a mission.

Apart from a phone calls to chase and Luciano on the morning he left letting them know he isn't sure when he will make it back for a visit no one else has heard from him.

Well except the email that I got from him that I found later that night.

Spitfire,

I'm sorry I couldn't say a proper goodbye to you or anyone, but I guess that comes with the job. I also want to say thank you, thank you for trusting me with something so special and thank you for a great night home.

Hope you have the best time in Italy, you deserve the best. Have a ball out there and make sure to do all the things you dream of doing.

Don't worry I remember my promises, I will try to keep them.

Have fun and live your life for you and no one else

Take care

   Theo

I thought it was cute of him to do that but also not going to lie I did cry but it was for a few reasons the main one being worry, then because I knew it would be  a year before I saw him again and then I realised that our night together meant more to me than I thought it would.

However now is not the time to think about that as we are leaving today instead of next week, we are flying back with my grandparents and uncle on nonnos private jet.

"I'm going to miss you Mia bambina" mom cries squeezing me in a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you too mamma" I whisper trying to stop myself from crying.

"Are you sure you want to go?" She asks pulling away from me making dad chuckle.

"Ti amo principessa" he whispers wrapping his arms around me tightly "remember you can come home anytime you want. If you need me I will be there" he promises making me giggle and wipe away the tears the broke from my eyes.

"She will be ok, right principessa?" Zio chuckles making me nod.

"Be careful principessa, call us anytime" Luciano says kissing my forehead

"Vi amo tutti" I say to my brothers giving them all a kiss on the cheek.

"Ti amo" they say in unison

Blowing a kiss to my parents and brothers I rush out the door before I end up in tears and they stop me from going.

"Let's go pick up Cara Tesoro" nonna says patting my hand as I climb into the car.

And so our journey begins

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.2K 30
Stella works at a cute little cupcake shop trying to pay rent and keep her stomach fed. With her parents not part of her life she has learned to live...
8.3K 466 34
A story of Alzena and Aaron, completely opposite to each other. One living in fairy tale and the other likes to live in reality! One who thinks she...
2M 59.7K 68
☆~☆ Aiden Jason Nicholeson A multi billionare in new York...he has everything ,the looks,he is extremely rich,he is cold and doesn't show his feeli...
199K 5.7K 23
With the Alpha pack in town wanting Scott to join their pack, they decide they will do anything to get what they want. Even if that means using his b...