Illicit Love

By SecretWriter2022xx

♡︎♡︎ How can love be so easy for some and not for others? Can you meet someone who truly feels like 'The One... More

Authors note
Characters
Prologue
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen - wedding
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Tenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty one

one

126 4 0
By SecretWriter2022xx

Today is the day that Amelia and Cara graduate high school, Both girls couldn't be any happier as this also means they leave in the next couple of weeks. Their mothers, however,  well...

"Why do they have to grow up so fast"
"My baby is graduating" Alessia & Justine cry simultaneously while their husbands look at each other with a quiet groan.

"What's the wrong mamma?" Franco asks

"Your sister is graduating and you are all growing so fast bambino" she sniffs wrapping her arms around him and making him look at his older brothers for help and they just laugh quietly.

"Shh here they go" Amelia whispers

*****

"I think I'm going to be sick" Amelia whispers letting out a shaky breath. "Why did I agree to this"

"Take a deep breath, you're going to do great" Cara smiles "besides you promised Theo he would get a video sent to him of this"

"We're graduating," Amelia says as the realisation hits her "I'm glad I've had you by my side the whole time"

"Don't go making me cry" Cara glares making Amelia laugh.

"Welcome to the graduating class of 20**" Mrs white the headmistress cheers into the microphone at the podium on stage. "I will now ask you all to please stand as our very own graduating senior Amelia Romano sings our national anthem. Then our two valedictorians Amelia & Cara Miller will lead us with our pledge" She says proudly as whistles and cheers can be heard.

"Ready?" Cara whispers looking at Amelia who nods

Amelia lets out a shaky breath closing her eyes, an image of a person comes to mind making her smile softly then sings her heart out.

"O say, can you see
By the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hail'd
At the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd
Were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare
The bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave?"

"Wooo"

"Go, Amelia"

"Yes bitch, that's my best friend"

Cheers can be heard from the clapping crowd once she finishes the last comment being from Cara of course.

Both girls walk to the podium and begin saying the pledge of allegiance with the crowd joining them as the Miller & Romano families watch the girls proudly.

"We did it, we really fucki..." Cara starts excitedly before Amelia puts her hand over her mouth

"Mio dio" Amelia mutters quietly groaning but the mic picks it up causing laughter to break out in the auditorium.

"Sorry, sorry" Cara mumbles sheepishly "well class of 20** we made it, who would have guessed that half of us would've got here?..."

An hour and a half later

"I'm going to pee myself" Cara groans

"Hurry up, I'll text them to let them know we will be a few minutes," Amelia says pulling her phone out of her bag.

"Thank you" Cara sighs before running to the toilets

Amelia Pov

"You sounded good out there spitfire," A deep voice says as a pair of black boots come into view.

A gasp escapes me and butterflies take over my stomach. Only one person has called me spitfire in my life.

Slowly trailed my eyes up the tall muscular body until I reach the handsome face. I notice a few guys are a bit behind him but I'm not sure who they are.

"Mio Dio, Theo" I half gasp and scream before throwing myself making him chuckle as he wraps his arms around my waist

"Hey spitfire," he says with a smirk as I pull my head back to look at him.

"I can't believe you're here, I missed you" I whisper unable to stop the happy tear that rolls down my face which he wipes away. My face heats up when I realise what I said "we all missed you"

"Don't cry" he whispers "I missed you all too" he mutters as his eyes trail over my face.

"You've changed," I tell him

"So have you" he chuckles as I unwrap my legs so he can put me down.

"Where'd she go?" Cara groans from around the corner "Damn, where did your fine specimen come from?" Cara asks causing some chuckle and making Theo groan.

"Go get her" I giggle lightly then go to kiss his cheek at the same time he went to kiss mine causing our lips to connect softly.

Pulling back quickly we look at each other wide-eyed before his face goes blank

"I'm sorry" I stutter as it feels like an explosion of butterflies throughout my body.

"Forget about it," he says sending me a fake smile before walking around the corner "I don't think so Cara" he warns making a scream escape her

"Theo" she cries "what are you doing here? I thought you couldn't come"

I walk around the corner and smile softly at the scene before me. Pulling my phone I send another text to my brother telling him to stall our parents.

"I wanted to surprise you" he laughs wrapping his arms tightly around his sister.

"Hi," I say blushing shyly as I notice the guys with him all looking my way.

"Hey," they say in unison

"So you're Amelia, I'm guessing?" The one in the middle says.

"Yeah"

Before he can say anything else Cara runs towards me squealing.

"Did you see him" she screams laughing and crying at the same time, making my heart break for her.

"I know I saw," I say smiling softly wrapping my arms around her. "Now I'm sure you don't want our graduation pictures to be of you with your makeup smudged and looking like a clown." I tease

"Bitch I look fabulous" She snaps playfully

"Yes you do" I giggle wiping her face

"Ugh Theo this is your fault" she snaps pointing at him "I'll be back" she shouts running back into the bathroom before anyone can say anything to her.

"You going to introduce us, Miller?"

"Amelia, this is Clay, Hunter and Khalan. Guys this is Amelia"

"Nice to meet you all," I say with a smile to which they all nod.

"Is everyone out there?" Theo asks making me look at him only to see him trailing me from head to toe and back up.

"Yes," I say with a blush quickly looking away from him.

"Cute" one of the guys says making me blush harder.

Mio dio I feel so awkward

"Let's go," Cara says as she walks out "so you handsome specimens what are your names and where are you from?" She asks walking past myself and Theo without a look our way.

I walk behind them giggling at how she interacts with these men that she just met for the first time.

"Why are you acting all shy now?" Theo asks as we walk side by side.

"I'm not" I scoff turning my face away knowing full well the blush is giving me away.

"You know.." he starts then pauses making me look at him "if you wanted to kiss me you could just ask," he says with a small smirk.

I stop walking to look at him, My eyes widen before narrowing them at him.

"Shut up," I said looking towards the others only to see they have already walked out the doors Reed turns around looks at us as a smirk appears on his face then nods his head and continues outside.

Looking back at Theo only now notice how close we are to each other.

"Aww does spitfire have a little crush" he chuckles softly

Before I can think of what I am doing I wrap my arms around his neck making him stiffen.

"You could've just taken one if you wanted one" I whisper bringing our lips closer together until they are almost touching. "Since you don't have the balls..."I start but instead of continuing, I attach our lips before pulling on his bottom lip with my teeth making him groan.

He grasps my right hip tightly with his left hand as his right goes to the back of my head grasping my hair tight and pulling. My back slams into a door making me gasp and he uses the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth to wrestle with my lips and own in a heated kiss.

The kiss only lasts about 30 seconds before we pull apart due to our names being called.

"Fuck" he says huskily turning away from me "you better get out there"

"Theo I'm" I start but he doesn't let me finish

"Just go" he snaps making me scoff in annoyance

"Fuck you" I spat before rushing my way out of the school only to be met by Reed.

"You ok?" he questions

"Yes, your asshole friend will be out in a minute" I snap. "Sorry, I'm just ugh.." I tell him sheepishly making him chuckle.

"Don't worry about it. We all have those moments" he says with a small smile making me nod in agreement.

"Hurry Lia" Cara yells.

"Yeah" I shout back. "Well, I better go, thanks," I tell him sending him a smile before rushing towards Cara.

Theo Pov

What the fuck just happened?

"Why the fuck didn't I push her away?" I mutter angrily to myself as I head towards the doors.

"You good?" Reed asks once I reach him making me shake my head.

"No"

"Why?" He chuckles

"I kissed her, or wait she kissed me first," I tell him confused as I actually can't remember who did what.

"Damn" he mutters

"Exactly" I scoff "she is only 18"

"Young? yes but still technically she is classed as legal and an adult" he mutters

"Not only her age but she is my little sister's best friend and Luciano's little sister," I tell him making his eyes widen.

He met Luciano for the first time 5 years ago so he knows who I'm talking about.

"Shit, are you kidding me?" He mutters making me groan annoyed.

"No, I don't know what the fuck happened" I mutter quietly as we get closer to everyone

"We will talk later," he says right before my mom calls out to me.

"My boy" she cries as I pull her into a hug

"Hi, mom" I mutter kissing her on her cheek as everyone from both my family and the Romano family greets me.

A few minutes later they begin taking pictures of the girls who are still wearing their gowns holding their certificates in their hands smiling widely.

"It's good to see you man" Luciano mutters patting my back

"You too man"

"How long are your home for?" He questions as we watch our moms bossing everyone about poses for the pictures.

"Few days tops," I tell him making him nod. "How have things been going with you? You keep out of trouble?"

"Good, the club has been open a few months now and it's become popular. Always" he says finishing with a smirk making me chuckle

"Boys get in the picture," our moms say to which we nod.

"How about all of you together and I will take the picture?" Reed asks making mom nod happily

"Yes please that would be great thank you" she rambles on with a blush on her face making me narrow my eyes at her, noticing that my siblings are all glaring her way as dad rolls his eyes.

Weird

Once we were all done we all head to different cars and then split up to go to the hotel, my parent's home or the Romano's home all making promises to meet at my parent's house later tonight. As well as my mom made me promise I would bring my stuff so I could spend the next couple of nights there before I leave.

"So what happened back there?" James questions curiously

"Nothing"

"Sure" woody snorts making me send a glare his way shutting him up.

It goes quiet in the car and that's when my thoughts turn to that moment between Amelia and me.

What the fuck happened?

Was it attraction to Amelia specifically or was it just because I've not been near a girl in a long time?

Fuck, she is only 18 which is 5 years younger than me.

I've never been with or kissed anyone more than 3 years younger than me, EVER. And as soon as I turned 18 they all had to be over 18, shit I've seen and heard stories before I wasn't taking any risk of me getting into trouble for no one.

Now don't get me wrong I know she is legal, that's not the main problem. The main problem is the fact that it's Amelia, oh shit.

A groan escapes me causing the guys to look my way and I just shake my head at them.

***************************
Authors note

2169 words before AN

REMEMBER to hit the like button below ⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8M 90.6K 37
Kiara Sage, a simple girl. She owns a small bakery, lives with her dad and little sister. Living a very content life, Kiara knew nothing about love u...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
122K 2.8K 17
The beginning of the sequel of Mr.&Mrs Knight is out! Follow the journey of the Knight family. See what life has in-store for them.