Doki Doki (Ichika Nakano x Ma...

By Paul_0918

Ichika Nakano's life changed when she met that boy As you can see in the title its a Ichika Nakano x Male Rea... More

Author's Note
The Light Pink Haired Girl
Lunch with Nee-san!
Can I Meet Him?
The Ribbon Girl
Do You Like Him?
The Star-Shaped Hairpins Girl
A Date?
What Did I Do?
Are You Free?
You Are Mine
He Interests Me
The Headphones Girl
I Want To Meet Him!
The Butterfly-Shaped Ribbons Girl
Let Me Spoil You
A Rival?
You're Safe With Me
Wanna Come To My House?
Father-in-law
Keep Dreaming!
I Promise
Don't Leave Me
The Best Ones
Something In Common
Dinner With The Shoyo Family
First Time
I Need To Pass!
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Thank You So Much!
Go Ahead
I Can't Help It!
You're So Mean!
Kyoto
Selfish
It's Okay
A Present
Not Again!
I'm Sorry!
Astonishingly Beautiful
Take Things Slow
I Still Have Them!
Closer
See You Again
Fireworks Festival!
No One Answered
Love Her, Love Him
Reunited at Last
Let It All Go
Will You Be Mine?
Same Question
What Is Their Relationship?
High School Life!
A Dangerous Girl
A Festival Crisis
Let Her Go
That Special Someone
School Camping Trip!
The Campfire Legend
A New Couple
I Don't Deserve You
First Night Together
Getting Back Together
Hot Spring Resort!
Tell The Truth
An End of an Era
Mr. and Mrs. Shoyo
I Love You

Bell of Vows

3.2K 93 83
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

"What is this? It's not even my birthday yet." (Y/N) is in awe when he saw that there are four Ichikas.

"Why are you so happy about it?!" Fuutarou exclaimed.

The two best friends are talking about how there are four Ichikas in the same room as them.

"First off, why are you all Ichikas?!" Fuutarou questions the four sisters.

"Come on boys, learn to knock first." Ichika 1 tells the two.

"We scared them." Ichika 2 stated.

"What we're doing-

"This is a good opportunity." Ichika 4 interrupted Ichika 3. "I wanted to try this on both of you anyway. Do you remember the quintuplets game? Why don't you try guessing who's who?"

Fuutarou then whispered on (Y/N)'s ear. "This is gonna be bothersome..."

"Don't worry, Fuutarou, I already know who's the real Ichika." (Y/N) whispered back.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but for now, I want to tease her." (Y/N) chuckles.

Later, all the four Ichikas were lined up beside each other. (Y/N) looked like a general with his soldiers in front of him while Fuutarou is behind him.

"Listen up, all of you want me to play the quintuplets game, right? How about we raise the stakes here." (Y/N) told the four Ichikas.

The four Ichikas looked very interested on what he has to say.

"If I can't pick the right Ichika, who is my girlfriend who I love her very much."

One of the Ichikas started to show redness on her cheeks.

"If I failed this game, Ichika-tan and I will break up."

All of the Ichikas were shocked by (Y/N)'s statement.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Fuutarou questions his best friend.

"W-W-Wait, (Y/N)-kun-

"Huh?! Do you really want to do that over a game?!" One of the Ichikas spoke up as she is pissed at (Y/N).

"(Y/N)...please don't do that. It's only a game..." One of the Ichikas is started to get worried.

"That's right! You wouldn't wanna hurt Ichika, right?!" One of the Ichika covered her mouth after she said this.

"Listen to me, If I can't tell the real Ichika apart then what kind of a boyfriend am I? I have to do this, just take it as a test for me." (Y/N) stated.

The other Ichikas are starting to get worried for the real Ichika.

The real Ichika among them has her heart beating fast. "If that's what you want, then please be right!!" Ichika thought to herself as she is desperate.

Later, (Y/N) started at the far right. Remember, if he failed this game he and Ichika will have to break up.

He then faces the current Ichika who is in front of him.

(Y/N) looked into her eyes.

The one who is in front of him is the real Ichika.

"That's right, pick me!" Ichika desperately thought to herself.

(Y/N) looked up and down to Ichika.

He then said. "You're not Ichika."

Ichika widens her eyes. The moment he said that to her, it aches her heart.

Ichika stands there, she is completely hurt that he wasn't recognized by the person she loves.

(Y/N) coldly goes to the next Ichika look-alike, without batting an eye to the real Ichika.

Ichika's lips were quivering, her other sisters gasped at what they had just saw. Meanwhile, Fuutarou doesn't know what's going on because he can't tell the quintuplets apart.

Ichika tries to stop her tears from going down because she doesn't want anyone to see her cry right now.

(Y/N) stopped in his tracks. "I was just kidding."

He then goes closer to his real girlfriend. He lifted her chin, he then sees her eyes. Ichika was speechless.

"I knew it was you from the start, I was only teasing you." (Y/N) then planted his lips to hers'.

Ichika was relieved that her boyfriend was just pranking her. She took her time to enjoy their kiss.

After they separated their kiss. The other three Ichikas and Fuutarou looked awkward because they were just staring at them the whole time.

"I want Fuutarou and I to do that..." Miku-Ichika thought to herself as she is blushing.

"Fuu-kun and I will do that someday!" Nino-Ichika thought to herself, she looks more determined.

"The chances of Shoyo-san becoming my brother-in-law is very high!" Yotsuba thought to herself as she looked in awe of her eldest sister and (Y/N) kissing.

"Studying is forever." Fuutarou thought to himself. He doesn't seem to be interested in romance.

Ichika looks at them and tells them. "Can you give us some privacy, please?"

All of them followed on what she said, it's probably for the best.

When (Y/N) and Ichika are now the only ones left in the room, the two of them are staring awkwardly at each other.

"Ichika-tan?"

The next thing that surprises (Y/N) is that he saw Ichika's eyes are getting watery. The tears are now flowing down her cheeks.

"Ichika?! Are you alright?!" (Y/N) is getting worried for his girlfriend.

"You're such a baka." Ichika had a small laugh while her eyes are producing tears. "You don't how much you've hurt me earlier."

"..."

"But I was relieved when it was all a joke, I thought you didn't recognize me." She wipes her tears.

"Ichika..."

"I wish you didn't do that joke, it was honestly very-

(Y/N) suddenly pulled Ichika to hug her. It surprised Ichika.

"You're right, I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry..." (Y/N) said as there is a hint of guilt in his tone.

Ichika smiled as she hugged him back. "It's okay, I forgive you."

They hugged for a while until Ichika leg sweeps her boyfriend.

"Takedown!" Ichika yelled.

"What?!"

The two are now on the floor, with Ichika being on top of him.

"Honestly, watching you training at your father's gym gives me knowledge about MMA." Ichika giggles.

"Okay, I deserved that."

"That's right, also you have to suffer a punishment."

"What do I have to do?"

Ichika then hugs (Y/N) while they are on the floor. Both of them are cuddling right now.

"You better wash my back at the mixed later tonight." Ichika stated.

"At the mixed bath, huh..."

"You're thinking of lewd thoughts, aren't you~" Ichika said with a teasing tone.

(Y/N) became red a little due to Ichika's teasing him.

"Aww, I like the way you blush, it's very cute~"

"Whatever..."

"By the way, do you still remember when we met in middle school again?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I remember how you were so short." Ichika laughs.

"I don't want to talk about the past..." (Y/N) is probably disliking the fact he was only 5 feet tall back then.

"If I have to be honest, I wish you were still shorter. I want to be taller than you again."

"Yeah... no, I like it when I'm the taller one now."

The two protagonists are now both standing. They need to leave or else Maruo or the quintuplets' grandfather will find them being lovey-dovey in this room.

"Come on now, (Y/N)-kun, let's get out-

Before Ichika finishes her sentence, she sees her boyfriend getting red, as if he wants to say something to her but he's nervous.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Ichika asks her boyfriend.

(Y/N) scratches his head. "D-Do you wanna do lewd things together?"

Ichika was surprised at first, but she then smiles. "Of course! It is inevitable that we will do it some day." Ichika chuckles.

"Then...what if I told you I want you to sit on my face later at the mixed bath?" It seems (Y/N) is revealing his closet pervert side to his girlfriend.

Ichika blushed immediately by (Y/N)'s words. She didn't expect that her boyfriend would be this straightforward.

When (Y/N) saw Ichika's reaction, he immediately regrets it.

"T-That depends..." Ichika stuttered.

"..."

"If no one is watching, maybe we can do it later tonight..." Ichika said it bashfully but at the same time, she looks forward to it.

Later

Today is evening, (Y/N) and Fuutarou are seen walking together at the resort.

"Hey, (Y/N), how many times did Ichika gave you a lap pillow?" Fuutarou asks his best friend.

"How many times has a priest been to church?" (Y/N) answers.

"That many?!" Fuutarou is quite surprised.

While the two best friends are having a conversation, they saw a man who is standing there menacingly with his arms crossed. It's as if he is waiting for someone.

And that man is the father of the quintuplets, Maruo Nakano.

Fuutarou then looks and said to (Y/N). "Good luck."

"Thanks." (Y/N) replied. They fist-pumped before going to their separate ways.

(Y/N) and Maruo then had eye contact, they knew they will have a chat with each other.

They will talk about one girl. The one that they will talk about is Maruo's eldest daughter and (Y/N)'s girlfriend, Ichika.

(Y/N) took a deep breath, for some reason, (Y/N) looks like he is facing death right in front of him. Talking to the father of your lover must be very scary whether he or not accepts you.

After he breaths out, he then started walking towards him.

The quintuplets' father took notice.

"Oh, you're approaching me?" Maruo questions his eldest daughter's boyfriend.

"I can't talk about how much I love your daughter without getting close to you." (Y/N) said to his girlfriend's father.

Later

Inside of a room, there are three adult men that have food and alcohol at their table.

"Just like the old days, right guys?!" Isanari said after he drank from a shot glass.

"You said it right, brother!" Junichi said after he ate some chips.

For Maruo, he just drinks quietly.

In the end, they're all drunk.

Junichi looks at Maruo and said to him. "You're thinking about the relationship of (Y/N) and Ichika, aren't you?"

"Can you blame a father who is worried for his daughter?" Maruo retorts.

Junichi sighs. "Listen here, Maruo. I want you to listen very carefully."

Maruo doesn't really have no choice but to listen to Junichi's drunk rambling, he could only nod to him.

"I know my son, I promise you that he will make your daughter the happiest girl in the world!" Junichi exclaimed.

After Maruo listened to his old friend. He then drank a shot glass of alcohol, he then had a small smile on his face.

"Well, I hope that's true." Maruo stated. "Besides, why did you stopped my conversation with (Y/N)-kun?"

"Is it wrong that I forcefully invited an old friend for a drink?" Junichi bites back.

Maruo sighs. "If you think I'll disapprove of him as my daughter's boyfriend, don't be. I doubt that Ichika-kun will listen to me whether if I approve of him or not."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she'd run away with (Y/N) if you didn't approve him." Junichi then laughs.

Earlier

Junichi is seen walking as he is reading something from his phone.

It was a text from Isanari, he was inviting Junichi for a drink, getting wasted together.

"Now...where is that Maruo..." Junichi thought to himself as he tries to find his old friend ever since they were young.

He's gonna invite him for a drink. If he refuses, he'll force him because it's been that long since they drink together.

Later, he hears familiar voices. One sounds like an adult while the other sounds like a teenager.

He checked to see who they were. What he saw next surprised him, he saw his son, (Y/N), talking to his close friend since he was young, Maruo.

Junichi was behind Maruo, he saw his son talks to his friend who looks very sincere on what he was saying to him.

"They're talking about Ichika, aren't they?" Junichi thought to himself.

Junichi couldn't help but smile because of the looks of (Y/N) when he's talking to Maruo, he looks very passionate.

He could tell that his son really loves Ichika and he will do anything to make her happy.

Junichi doesn't know what face Maruo is making right now because his back is in front of him, but he knows he is moved by the words of his eldest daughter's boyfriend.

The patriarch of the Shoyo family decided to walk towards them.

"Hoy! Maruo, where the hell have you been, Isanari and I have been looking for you!" Junichi said as he slaps Maruo at back.

Maruo was caught off guard as he then looked behind him. "You do realize it hurts, right?"

"Shush now, come on, let's go for a drink!"

(Y/N) is just standing there as he is surprised that his father appeared.

Junichi then had his arms around Maruo as it looks like they are leaving together. It's as if Junichi is pulling Maruo away from (Y/N).

(Y/N) is just standing there until he realized he got an idea on what his father is doing.

As Junichi is pulling Maruo away from his son. He looked behind as he smiled and nodded at his son.

Junichi then sees his son saying something to him without using his voice, he reads his lips and his son said 'Thank You' to him.

Later, the two adults are gone and (Y/N) is now by himself.

The young Shoyo scratches his head and thought to himself. "Dad is one of the best people I know in this world." (Y/N) then chuckles.

Then (Y/N) remembered something, it made him blush a little.

"Oh yeah...Ichika-tan and I will do lewd things together later at the mixed bath..." (Y/N) thought to himself.

(Y/N), on the inside, who is a closet pervert. Looks really forward to do lewd things with his girlfriend.

Later, he then goes to the direction where the mixed baths, his heart is still beating fast. Mostly because he is nervous and excited at the same time.

"Stay calm, (Y/N), stay calm..."

He is now in front of the entrance of the mixed bath. He is now wearing nothing but his towel covering his lower body. He looked left and right to see if there is anyone spying on him. The coast is clear for him.

(Y/N) took a deep breath as he exhaled, he now entered the mixed bath.

The moment he got in, he then walks towards the spring bath, (Y/N) removed his towel, he then dips in the spring bath. He sits and relaxed the moment he is in the spring bath.

He sighs as he enjoys the sensation of the spring bath.

"This feels really nice..." (Y/N) muttered.

(Y/N) then heard someone entered the mixed bath.

He looked to check who it was even though he already knows who entered.

It was Ichika, the love of his life.

She entered as she wears nothing but her towel wrapped around her body.

He then widens his eyes as realized that his girlfriend has such a nice figure, he is staring at her up and down.

When Ichika sees her boyfriend is just staring at her, she immediately has redness on her face.

"Please stop staring at me that much...You're making Onee-san very shy..." Ichika then walks towards the bath. It seems Ichika just couldn't remove the Onee-san in her in front of (Y/N).

"A-Ah, sorry." (Y/N) looked away.

Ichika then removes her towel, she is now fully naked. She is slightly relieved that (Y/N) is not looking at her right now. She quickly went into the spring bath with him.

"Y-You can look now..." Ichika said it bashfully.

(Y/N) followed on what his girlfriend just said. Our two protagonists then looks at each other. Both of them have redness on their face.

Who can blame them, they are basically naked together.

(Y/N) scratches his head. "Look, if you don't wanna do lewd things, I'm not forcing you or anything..."

Ichika shooks her head. "No, I want this. I'm just nervous, after all..." Ichika's ears are also red. "(Y/N)-kun, can you close your eyes?"

"Uh, sure." (Y/N) closed his eyes.

(Y/N) then heard something. He heard as if Ichika was leaving the bath or she was standing up straight.

"Ichika-tan?"

"Don't move." Ichika said to her boyfriend.

The next thing that has happened, he feels something soft on his lap. He then realized that Ichika is sitting on his lap.

"I-I-Ichika-tan! W-What are you doing?!" The flustered (Y/N) stuttered.

"Open your eyes..." Ichika stated.

(Y/N) slowly opens his eyes, he saw Ichika with just no clothing, but luckily she is not seen fully naked because of the water. (Y/N) became red like a tomato. His girlfriend is naked and is sitting on his lap at the same time.

Both of them are naked and anything could happen at any given moment.

Ichika then puts her hands on both of (Y/N)'s shoulders, he flinched because he has a lot of things on his mind right.

"You're so cute, (Y/N)-kun~" It seems Ichika is trying to be the dominant one.

(Y/N) always wanted to do this stuff, and so is Ichika.

Ichika is still embarrassed to do this to her boyfriend but she wanted this for a long time now ever since they became a couple.

Ichika then closes her eyes, she then gets close to (Y/N) as she is gonna kiss him.

(Y/N) also closed his eyes as he waits for his girlfriend's lips.

This is the night, isn't it?

These two will no longer be virgi-

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" A girl enraged voice was heard throughout the mixed bath room.

Both (Y/N) and Ichika were startled, they look to the source of the voice.

Sudden realization hits our two protagonists when they saw Nino, Miku, Yotsuba, and Itsuki. All of Ichika's sisters caught the couple right in the act.

All of them are also wearing nothing but towels wrapped around their beautiful figures. (Y/N), the closet pervert would enjoy the sight, but unfortunately, he is more focused on his girlfriend's sisters' facial expressions.

"That's it! You are now forbidden to see Ichika!" Nino is pissed.

"I'm disgusted, (Y/N), you should commit seppuku right now." Miku looked at (Y/N) with extreme disgust.

"Why are you two making babies at this place?!" A blushing Yotsuba exclaimed as she covers her eyes.

"Pervert, scum, trash, garbage! I'm gonna tell Father!" Oh on, Itsuki is not joking.

(Y/N) is sweating bullets, he is screwed and is ready to accept his fate.

The Next Day

(Y/N) is alone, staring at the Bell of Vows, outside of the Hot Springs Resort. The others are packing up, they are readying to go back to their homes.

A lot has happened ever since Ichika's sisters caught our two protagonists before they do anything very lewd.

(Y/N) was banned from seeing Ichika, he hasn't seen her since yesterday. It was frustrating for (Y/N).

He blames it on himself because he should've done it with Ichika at his home instead of a public place.

It's a good thing that Itsuki decided not to be a tattletale, or else there would be hell to pay for (Y/N).

(Y/N) then facepalms as he cringes when he remembered the looks of his girlfriend's sisters when they saw them almost having sex.

He thought of calling Ichika last night but he thinks her sisters probably took her phone away.

It seems the other four quintuplets won't be talking to (Y/N) anytime soon.

Then-

"Boo!" Someone attempted to scare (Y/N) from his back.

(Y/N) didn't react, he didn't even flinch. He looked to see who tried to scare him.

The one who was tried to scare him was the girl who has short light pink hair, it is his girlfriend, Ichika.

"Aww, that didn't work..." Ichika stated.

"I-Ichika-tan?"

"The coast is clear, so I decided to be a bad girl for a short while." Ichika chuckles.

"Listen, Ichika-tan, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, it was my fault..."

"No, it's not your fault that my sisters interrupted us." Ichika reassures her boyfriend.

"Yeah, but we shouldn't have done that anyway..." (Y/N) scratches at the back of his head as he felt guilty.

He is sure that her sisters scolded Ichika to oblivion last night.

The scolding part was true, but Ichika then tries to think of a new subject to talk about. She hates seeing her boyfriend feel guilty.

"Ah! I've heard about this bell." Ichika pointed at the Bell of Vows. "My grandfather told me about it."

"'Any man and woman who ring this bell together-

"are forever bound." Ichika finishes his sentence as she grabs the rope that rings the bell.

When (Y/N) saw Ichika is grabbing the rope, he then puts his hand on Ichika's hand that is grabbing the rope. (Y/N) wants to ring the Bell of Vows together with his girlfriend.

"Ichika-tan, do you want to be bound together for eternity?" He asks her.

"Why does it sound like you're proposing to me?" Ichika chuckles.

"Don't worry, one day, I will propose to you." (Y/N) declared to his girlfriend.

Ichika couldn't help but have a tint of redness on her face. She was very surprised by (Y/N)'s straightforwardness. "You better keep your word."

The two then pulled the bell together as they shared a kiss.

Will (Y/N) really propose to Ichika in the future? If yes, will she accept it?

As they enjoyed their kiss together, there is something that is on Ichika's mind for a while.

Sooner or later, Ichika will tell (Y/N) that she will drop out of school.

____________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update! I was grinding on League of Legends again...

Also, this story is seriously almost being completed.

Btw if you readers are wondering why things are getting dirty in the recent chapters.

Let's just say that the lemon chapter is close.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 109 36
A Quintessential Quintuplets fanfiction. In an alternative timeline where Uesugi declined the tutoring job, his past connection to the quintuplets is...
64.6K 1.8K 26
People see me and think they're safer. But it's not really me they're seeing. Probably for the best... knowing everything hinges on a guy from an old...
44.4K 585 24
Yuki was born in a rich family and has Quintuplet sisters but sadly he was thrown into a orphanage after they seen that he isn't a girl. Yuki had a r...
85.2K 2K 36
Y/N was a guy who dedicated himself to becoming someone that everyone could depend on. A reunion with some childhood friends doesn't hurt his cause a...