I Don't Deserve You

[3rd Person POV]

"Congratulations, son, I'm proud of you."

Said by a tall man who has black hair of medium length that is messily combed backward, making it stick outwards. He also has a stubble mustache and beard.

He is the father of (Y/N), Junichi Shoyo.

"Thanks, dad." Said by (Y/N).

The father and son are seen both at a table in a restaurant.

Their food at the table are delicious. Their lunch meals are-

"Wow...Pork Sisig, Chicken Inasal, Pork Barbeques, and Bangus..." (Y/N) is in awe by looking at the food on the table.

"This is one of my favorite restaurants in this city, son, this is a celebration." Junichi chuckles.

"All for this...just because I have a girlfriend?"

"You're growing up, you're not that little kid anymore back then. So it makes me happy, so I want to have a nice celebration for it. Now let's stop talking, son, dig in." He grabs his spoon and fork, his son does the same.

The man, the myth, the legend, the one who gave (Y/N) a condom when he was gonna have his first date with Ichika, Junichi Shoyo, planned all for this after his son told him he got a girlfriend.

Junichi probably became one of the happiest dads in the world that day, when his son revealed to him that Ichika is his girlfriend. So he wanted to have a little celebration for his son.

"My son is growing up so fast..." Junichi thought to himself as he enjoys the food. "I wonder what would Yuriko's reaction if she found out our son has a girlfriend." Junichi chuckles at his thought.

"Dad?"

"What is it, son?"

"I think I have a problem..." (Y/N) said before he drinks his iced tea.

Junichi stops eating as he puts down the silverware. "I'm all ears."

"Well...you know Ichika is my girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"She's the daughter of one of your best pals."

"So?" Junichi became slightly confused.

"It's that...I'll be meeting Maruo-san very soon, I'm just worried..."

"Son, get to the point already."

"It's just that...I'm worried that Maruo-san might not approve of our relationship."

...

...

"Oh, is that so..."

Junichi then cracks his knuckles. They cracked so loud everyone in the restaurant heard it.

"Don't worry, son, your old man can take care of that nerd." Junichi said like he's gonna do something bad to him.

"Dad, no! Don't use violence!" (Y/N) immediately got worried.

"Anyway, what makes you think he'll be against your relationship with Ichika?"

"I was just assuming..."

"Don't worry, son, I'm sure Maruo will be fine with it." Junichi reassures his son. "He better, or else-

"Dad, please." (Y/N) is not gonna let his father finish that sentence.

Later, the father and son are continuing to enjoy their food.

Suddenly, Junichi notices that there are girls who are the same age as his son, who are eyeing up his son ever since he entered the restaurant.