Thank You So Much!

[3rd Person POV]

After (Y/N) and Ichika's intimate moment back in the park, both of them went home. 

When Ichika got home, she immediately watches romantic movies. She wanted to know how did they make it look like it's normal about the part when one puts her head on his shoulder as the other put his arm around her

As Ichika learns about one thing as she watches romantic movies non-stop, as it is shown to the movies; It's all fake. 

She isn't surprised by this since it's all acting. But the real question that is asked by Ichika, how did they make it look natural instead of being embarrassed about it. 

[Ichika POV]

All I have ever seen on the TV, are two people getting close together. 

The lines I've ever heard over and over again is "I like you.", "I love you.", and "You're the only one.".

Do people really say stuff like that? It just seems fake. But I don't know whether or not it actually is fake, and I don't have any experience. It's just embarrassing that the way I keep showing and declaring that becoming a top actress was my life's goal.

I don't know anything and I can't even study.

As I was rumbling on my thoughts, I saw a couple kissed on TV.

I don't know how to kiss...

It's not like I don't know about lips overlap or anything like that. I just don't have any experience.

Maybe someone should help me like it's training.

I wonder who it is?

Maybe...

(Y/N)-kun?

Nooooo!

The thought of him and I kissing makes my cheeks warmer. I wouldn't mind if it's (Y/N)-kun, but I want my first kiss to be great, not just because it was all for training.

Knock Knock

I heard someone knocking on my door then I heard someone opened it.

I look at my behind as I saw Nino, my younger sister, the second eldest of the quintuplets.

Nino was looking at my room with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ugh, your room is so messy! Can't you clean your room for once?!" Nino is now angry at me as she puts her hands on her hips.

I sweat-dropped as Nino is scolding me. I know that I am the eldest but Nino is far better at minding the house and cooking for us. Sometimes I feel embarrassed, It would be great that Nino was born first then me.

Nino then told me that dinner is ready, I get myself up as I head for the door, I noticed Nino isn't coming with me, I then look at my behind to see Nino was cleaning stuff in my room.

If I have to be honest, seeing Nino cleaning my room hurts my pride as the oldest sister.

"Doing nothing but watching movies again, and it's all romance." She said it as she picks up the DVDs on the floor.

"Well...my goal was to be a top actress someday hahaha...." I awkwardly laugh as I scratch my hair.

"Whatever, just go down already, I'll be there in a minute."

I didn't say anything as I just head on to the door. I kinda feel bad for Nino as she cleans my room and I should stop asking Yotsuba to clean my room too. As the oldest sister, I must really clean my room, it hurts my pride as the oldest sister on seeing my two younger sisters cleaning my room for me.