I Still Have Them!

[3rd Person POV]

"Do you still remember when we met three years ago?"

"H-Huh?" (Y/N) was stunned when he hears the words coming out of her mouth.

"So you still don't remember..." Ichika frowns.

"You're joking...right...?" (Y/N) still can't believe that he met three years ago.

"Why would I joke something about this?!" Ichika pouts at (Y/N).

"I mean...for some reason...I feel nostalgic when I'm at this tree....could it be true...?" (Y/N) thought to himself.

Ichika sighs.

"Please remember, (Y/N)-nii!" Ichika looks really eager on wanting (Y/N) to remember.

Three years ago

A girl was sobbing as she sits on the grass as she is leaning back on the large tree.

The crying girl has long hair and wears a white dress. The girl was wiping her tears with her hands, it appears she was there for some time now as her eyes are red.

"Hey."

The girl hears an unknown voice she looks up as she sees a boy in front of her. He appears to have the same age as her.

"W-Who are you...?"

"My name is (Y/N)!" The slim boy introduced himself.

The girl didn't say anything as she continued to cry.

The 12-year-old kid named (Y/N) began to sit beside the crying girl.

"Did something happened?" He questions her.

"My....m-mom.....p-p-passed....away...." The girl had a difficult time saying it as she was still sobbing.

"I see...I'm sorry to hear that..." (Y/N) didn't expect that, he thought she was being bullied or something.

(Y/N) looked at the sky as he began to think about something. "I guess I'm lucky huh... I wish my mom never dies."

(Y/N) then returned to his attention to the crying girl.

"I guess I can't blame you, you lose someone you loved..."

"I f-feel s-so l-lonely..."

"Lonely? I know it's painful now, it's better if you don't just think about the ones you lost."

"Then what should I do then, huh?!" The girl snaps at (Y/N)

(Y/N) didn't expect that she would snap him like this, but he can't really blame her. (Y/N) thinks to himself that he should have stayed quiet because he thought he has no position to say things to her when he didn't experience losing a loved one.

Ichika suddenly tackled (Y/N), she was fighting him out of rage. She grabbed his t-shirt as she shakes him.

"Come on, tell me! What should I do then!!" The girl demanded an answer from (Y/N).

(Y/N) can see she is frustrated, she is angry but tears are coming out of her eyes.

(Y/N) took a deep breath as he tries to be calm in this situation.

But, he wasn't.

"You can't get back what you've lost!" (Y/N) said it loudly.

It caught the frustrated girl by surprise but it also made the girl even angrier and also...sadder.

"You're right and what is your point?!" The girl clenched her fist as she raises it as if she is gonna punch him.

"Tell me, what is it that you still have??!!" (Y/N) yelled loudly.