The Headphones Girl

It was Monday, Two days after (Y/N) and Ichika's date. Things went back to normal as Ichika stops avoiding (Y/N). Both of them are still embarrassed about what happened at the Ferris wheel. 

After school ended, Ichika tells (Y/N) she has to go home early to practice, but she didn't tell him she was practicing her acting skills. 

(Y/N) went to a vending machine that is in the cafeteria. He puts in a coin as he gets himself a cola. 

After he got his cola, a girl with brownish hair color, wearing headphones around her neck approached him. 

"Are you (Y/N) Shoyo?" She asked with an emotionless voice.

(Y/N) looks to his side, he knew who she is, it was Miku. He was sure surprised that Miku went all the trouble to talk to him.

"Y-Yes, why?"

"I need to talk to you outside." After Miku said that, she walks away.

"Why do I have this feeling that I'm in trouble.... " (Y/N) sweat-drops.

Later they are now outside the school or at the front of the school entrance.

"What do you want to talk about."

Before Miku answers, she looks at (Y/N) up and down. "He really is short." Miku in her thoughts. I wonder what's Miku's deal about (Y/N)'s height. He is only 3 inches short. 

"What did you two do at the amusement park?" Asked Miku.

"Oh, we just had fun."

Miku began to walk closer to him.

"Did you do something inappropriate to Ichika?" Miku interrogates him.

(Y/N) was confused by that question. He then remembers what happened at the Ferris wheel, he blushed as he looks away out of embarrassment

"I see, so you did something inappropriate to her." Miku takes out her phone. "I'm calling the cops."

"W-Wait! She started it!" (Y/N) cries out in desperation. 

"Wait...What did Ichika do to you?" A curious Miku.

"She held my hand!"

Miku began to show a little redness on her face as she heard (Y/N) saying they held hands. "This is more serious than I thought." Miku in her thoughts.

"W-What happened next!" Miku is eager to hear this story.

"We remain to hold hands until the ride was over..." 

Miku sighs in relief. "Alright then, I got all the information I need." Miku then turns her back.

"Hm?'

"I need to go now. See ya, (Y/N)." She began to walk away.

As (Y/N) watches Miku walking away, he began to think about something. "That's weird, why would she think I would do something inappropriate to Ichika." (Y/N) thought to himself.

"Wait, does Miku thinks I'm some kind of pervert?!" (Y/N) widens his eyes as he thought to himself. (Y/N) now thinks of a plan to change Miku's impression of him, it certainly looks bad if his friend's sister thinks of him as some sort of pervert."

Later (Y/N) runs to Miku, Miku hears the footsteps as she turns back as she saw (Y/N). 

"What is it?" A pondered Miku.

"Do you play video games?" Asked (Y/N). He was hoping for her to say yes.

"Yes, why?" A confused Miku.

"Wanna go to an internet café to play?"

...

...

...

"Sure."

(Y/N) and Miku then went to a nearby internet café, They paid their fees to play for only an hour. The two went to sit beside each other as they open the computers.

"Do you play CSGO? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)" Asked (Y/N).

"Yeah, let's play that."

"Add me on steam, my username is AtlasCowboy."

"Mine is Killjoy."

"Let's play!"

Later they were playing competitive mode in CSGO. 

The score was 14-13 in favor of (Y/N) and Miku's team

(Y/N) was killed by getting headshot by a desert eagle.

"P*TANG*NA!!!" (Y/N) screams at the top of his lungs.

It's a good thing the internet café is empty. (Y/N) and Miku were the only ones and the owner was taking a break.

"What was that?" Miku was confused when (Y/N) uses a different language

"I'm so sorry!" (Y/N) was apologetic for he curses out in a different language.

"What language was that?" A curious Miku.

"Oh, that's Tagalog, it's from the Philippines."

"I didn't know you're a Filipino.

"My Grandmother is one, she just moved to Japan."

"Oh, alright then."

Later, the game ended resulting in (Y/N) and Miku's team win. Their time in the internet café ended, they went outside now.

"I'm surprised that you were good at the game." 

"Never underestimate a Gold Nova." (Y/N) laughs

"Anyways, I had fun, I have to go home now."

"Oh wait, I'm gonna give you something before you go." (Y/N) was reaching something from the side of his school bag. Miku was curious about what will (Y/N) give to her. 

(Y/N) takes it out and he offered it to her. It's a drink/beverage can. "This is your favorite, right?"

"My favorite?" She took it and looks at it. It is a can of Matcha soda. "H-How did you know it's my favorite?" Miku was surprised when he said it was her favorite.

"Itsuki told me last week."

"A-Are you sure I can have this?" She asked hesitantly. She has a small tint of redness on her face.

"Of course! It's a thank you gift for playing with me shishishi." (Y/N) with a small laugh.

"Okay then, thank you."

Miku then gives (Y/N) a small smile. "Thank you for making Onee-san here happy."

"Y-You're welcome." (Y/N) now having a small blush out of embarrassment. So all of the Nakano sisters except Nino are (Y/N)'s Onee-sans, Must be nice. 

"I'll see you later, shorty."

"Sure, see ya lat-" (Y/N) suddenly stops. "Wait, what did you say?"

"I said, I'll see you later, shorty." Miku repeats herself.

"Why are you calling me that..." (Y/N) sweat-drops, now he hates himself for being short.

"I made that nickname for you, it's perfect." Miku giggles.

"Please don't call me that...." (Y/N) getting depressed. Now (Y/N) will go home and he will pray every single day that he wants to be taller before he goes to sleep.

_________________________________________________

Hey, it's Author-kun, I apologize for (Y/N) being a Filipino descent, that was so random but I only did it so this chapter can be longer.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thank you for reading this chapter!