Bell of Vows

[3rd Person POV]

"What is this? It's not even my birthday yet." (Y/N) is in awe when he saw that there are four Ichikas.

"Why are you so happy about it?!" Fuutarou exclaimed.

The two best friends are talking about how there are four Ichikas in the same room as them.

"First off, why are you all Ichikas?!" Fuutarou questions the four sisters.

"Come on boys, learn to knock first." Ichika 1 tells the two.

"We scared them." Ichika 2 stated.

"What we're doing-

"This is a good opportunity." Ichika 4 interrupted Ichika 3. "I wanted to try this on both of you anyway. Do you remember the quintuplets game? Why don't you try guessing who's who?"

Fuutarou then whispered on (Y/N)'s ear. "This is gonna be bothersome..."

"Don't worry, Fuutarou, I already know who's the real Ichika." (Y/N) whispered back.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but for now, I want to tease her." (Y/N) chuckles.

Later, all the four Ichikas were lined up beside each other. (Y/N) looked like a general with his soldiers in front of him while Fuutarou is behind him.

"Listen up, all of you want me to play the quintuplets game, right? How about we raise the stakes here." (Y/N) told the four Ichikas.

The four Ichikas looked very interested on what he has to say.

"If I can't pick the right Ichika, who is my girlfriend who I love her very much."

One of the Ichikas started to show redness on her cheeks.

"If I failed this game, Ichika-tan and I will break up."

All of the Ichikas were shocked by (Y/N)'s statement.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Fuutarou questions his best friend.

"W-W-Wait, (Y/N)-kun-

"Huh?! Do you really want to do that over a game?!" One of the Ichikas spoke up as she is pissed at (Y/N).

"(Y/N)...please don't do that. It's only a game..." One of the Ichikas is started to get worried.

"That's right! You wouldn't wanna hurt Ichika, right?!" One of the Ichika covered her mouth after she said this.

"Listen to me, If I can't tell the real Ichika apart then what kind of a boyfriend am I? I have to do this, just take it as a test for me." (Y/N) stated.

The other Ichikas are starting to get worried for the real Ichika.

The real Ichika among them has her heart beating fast. "If that's what you want, then please be right!!" Ichika thought to herself as she is desperate.

Later, (Y/N) started at the far right. Remember, if he failed this game he and Ichika will have to break up.

He then faces the current Ichika who is in front of him.

(Y/N) looked into her eyes.

The one who is in front of him is the real Ichika.

"That's right, pick me!" Ichika desperately thought to herself.

(Y/N) looked up and down to Ichika.

He then said. "You're not Ichika."

Ichika widens her eyes. The moment he said that to her, it aches her heart.