Hot Spring Resort!

[3rd Person POV]

When Nino and Itsuki finally reconciled, the quintuplets are now again tutoring for the exams.

After the exams, (Y/N) and Fuutarou passed comfortably. However, the quintuplets did not for the third time.

After Fuutarou found out about his students' results, he contacted the quintuplets' father to inform him that he is resigning as the quintuplets' tutor. At the same time, he is criticizing Maruo Nakano for not being able to act as a proper father.

Because of that, Fuutarou is banned from entering the quintuplets' home.

When the quintuplets realized that Fuutarou quits and is banned from entering their home, the Nakano sisters move out of their penthouse and rent a small apartment. They are currently only supported by Ichika. Some of the sisters feel uncomfortable with their new lifestyle but still insist on living there.

Maruo Nakano gives the girls an ultimatum: if they fail the exam, he will transfer them to another school. He also states that he hates Fuutarou. Yotsuba, the one most likely to fail, convinces her father to believe in her and the sisters. Every Nakano sister has different goals to achieve with this exam, not just Yotsuba.

But in the end, all of them passed the exams.

Now, all of them will be Third Year High School Students soon.

But for (Y/N), seeing how Ichika slept many times during when she gets tutored, shows how Ichika worked so hard for her sisters and the apartment.

He has a choice to make.

The next few days later

The sun is setting, there is a familiar girl, who has glasses. Is seen walking through the downtown of the city.

The girl with glasses has short hair, and she has light pink hair.

She is now in front of a fast-food restaurant.

"So this is where (Y/N)-kun works now, huh." She thought to herself.

The one with light pink hair is (Y/N)'s girlfriend, Ichika. The reason she wears glasses now is because she's getting more famous recently, she doesn't want her fans to disturb her personal life.

Ichika enters the fast-food restaurant. She enters the line and thinks to herself. "I wonder if he cooks or works at the cashier."

When she is now in front of the line. She saw a very familiar face in front of her.

"Hi, mamser, welcome to Jolibee!" The cashier greeted Ichika.

And that same cashier is none other than Ichika's boyfriend, (Y/N) Shoyo.

He is seen wearing the fast-food restaurant's uniform and cap.

"May I take your ord-

(Y/N) stopped as he realized the one who he takes order right now is his girlfriend. It really surprised (Y/N).

"(Y/N)-kun...I have to admit, you look very cute with that uniform." Ichika then giggles.

"A-Ah, thanks. Now, may I take your order, please?" He was seriously caught off guard when Ichika made a surprise appearance.

"Oh, I just need 5 minutes of your time."

"Ah, sure, I'll talk to you when I'm in break. Is there anything you like to order?"

"I'll have two jolly spaghettis, two large fries, and two cokes."

(Y/N) then started to type. "Who are you with?" He asked because he was curious on why she ordered two meals. But if it was Itsuki who ordered, he would not be surprised if she ordered five meals.