Put Your Head On My Shoulder

[3rd Person POV]

(Y/N) and Ichika went to the park, the two teenagers spent time together there. When they got hungry, they would just buy food from the stalls in the park.

The two went to sit at the nearest bench as Ichika felt her legs are getting tired from walking, (Y/N) felt bad as he suggests that they should take a break.

"We can still keep walking, y'know?"

"I can but I don't think you can anymore shishishi." (Y/N) releases a little laugh because of Ichika's stubbornness.

As (Y/N) and Ichika sitting on the bench, they enjoyed themselves around to see the park's beautiful scenery.

(Y/N) smiles as he likes being in the park while Ichika is distracted, she is distracted by one thing from her mind.

How couldn't he remember her that he was her best friend three years ago?

Makes sense that if (Y/N) was such a busy boy that it could make him forget on who she was but unlike (Y/N), she still remembers him.

Remember when (Y/N) saved Ichika from those two guys? Yeah, the moment she saw him, she knew it was him from three years ago. She wanted to tell him but doesn't want to, because the moment (Y/N) met Ichika many days ago, she felt hurt that he doesn't recognize her. She wants him to recognize her.

Ichika looks at (Y/N) while he is looking at something else, she pictured herself and (Y/N) from three years ago. The twelve-year-old (Y/N) and the twelve-year-old Ichika were happily talking to each other while they are both sitting on this very bench.

Images of three years ago have disappeared as it returned to their current looks. She frowns as she still can't believe that (Y/N) can't recognize her.

"Ichika."

When (Y/N) called her, it made her snaps out of her thoughts.

"Y-Yes, (Y/N)-kun."

"What's the better nickname for a fighter? The Reaper? Or The Diamond?"

"Oh, those two are great choices but I have to ask, why do you like those two nicknames?" Ichika didn't expect (Y/N) would ask these types of questions to her.

"The Diamond because my dad keeps telling me that my toughness is the same as a diamond!" You can tell that (Y/N) had pride saying that.

"What about 'The Reaper'? "

"Every time I have a fight, I'll be there to take my opponents' souls!"

"That's scary..." Ichika thought to herself. That was dark but it's weird that it came from (Y/N) himself. 

(Author-kun: I'm gonna ask the readers on what is the fitter nickname for (Y/N) if he became a fighter. The Reaper? or The Diamond?)

The two teenagers talk for a while until Ichika suddenly puts her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder. It surprised (Y/N) as his face became red, this isn't the first time that she has done this to him.

We should ask ourselves, how much does Ichika likes him?

(Y/N) isn't the only one who is blushing, Ichika is seen with redness on her face. Despite her smug expression and teasing behavior, Ichika is shown to have a weakness to moments like this, blushing whenever thoughts about it came to her mind.

"(Y/N)-kun."

"Y-Yes...?"

"I'm sorry...It's just that I'm tired right now..."

"I-It's okay, you're more than welcome to put your head on my shoulder." (Y/N) kind of feel embarrassed after he said that to Ichika.

"Does that mean I can lean on him whatever I want...?" Ichika thought to herself as she blushed. She is weak to moments like this, if you consider this moment 'romantic', then Ichika is really weak to romantic moments. If she wants to be a future top actress, she needs to get used to it.

After all of that, (Y/N) did something unexpected.

(Y/N) puts his arm around Ichika's shoulder.

As you expected, Ichika's face became red as a tomato. Ichika's mind is trying to process on what has just happened. She didn't expect (Y/N) suddenly put his arm around her while her head is on his shoulder.

They look like a young couple. 

Ichika is screaming in her thoughts on what made (Y/N) did that. Her eyes turned into swirls and she feels weak right now. This moment reminds Ichika of a romantic TV show where a couple did the same thing. When she saw the couple doing the same as them, she always thinks that it's natural for them to do that; when (Y/N) and her did the same thing, it's so embarrassing for her.

She didn't mind if it was (Y/N) but there is one problem.

"I don't hate it...if it's with (Y/N)-kun, I don't mind at all...but we are in public, people can see us like this!" Ichika thought to herself. The thought of people seeing them like this can take a toll on Ichika. She wonders if (Y/N) thinks the same thing.

What is going on in (Y/N)'s mind right now?

"Since she always places her head on my shoulder, I might as well put my arm around her." (Y/N) thought to himself. For him, that is the law of equivalent exchange.

"I'm such an idiot on doing this now but it felt nice on having her close to me..." (Y/N) thought to himself. (Y/N) has a tint of redness on his face on that he should have done this if they were alone together, not in public.

When did (Y/N) became so bold?

While the two teenagers are busy with their thoughts, many onlookers saw the two. They took sneaky pictures because of how cute they are together.

They even made sneaky comments about them.

"They're so cute together!"

"I want a boyfriend like him!"

"Ah, youth, they should savor it."

"Life is so unfair, how come someone younger than me has a girlfriend already?!"

It's a good thing that Ichika didn't pay attention to the people seeing their 'intimate' moment with (Y/N). Because if she did, she'd probably run away for being embarrassed. Unlike Ichika, (Y/N) noticed that people were staring at them.

He'd be lying to himself if he said he doesn't feel the slightest of being embarrassed but (Y/N) has something else on his mind.

"I don't care if they are watching, I want all of them to know that she is mine." (Y/N) thought to himself.

Wait.

Did (Y/N) became possessive?

________________________________________________________________

The readers have voted! I will do the B option from now on. I will post chapters that are 1000+ words but because of this, I will no longer follow my usual schedule of posting 5 chapters in 5 days. Because the readers commented quality is better, and I agree with that.

The "I Need To Pass" chapter was an experiment. Remember before that chapter that my chapters are sometimes short or sometimes longer. I don't want my story to be inconsistent when it comes to either short or long chapters. That's the reason why I asked you, readers, to choose.

Every chapter is an 'experiment' because I want to improve so my stories like this can be better. And I want to satisfy you, readers, so you can still like this story.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!