What Did I Do?

[3rd Person POV]

After (Y/N) and Itsuki's "date", When Itsuki came home, Ichika wasted no time as she gave Itsuki a barrage of questions about their date. The next day in school, (Y/N) and Ichika didn't talk at all. Usually before school starts, (Y/N) and Ichika always talk to each other. Both (Y/N) and Ichika gave sneak glances at each other. It was sure awkward. Later school is over, (Y/N) and Ichika were putting books in their bags. (Y/N) was thinking why wouldn't she talked to him these past few hours. He was thinking if he did anything that he would get himself in trouble.

The silence between them was broken...........by Ichika.

"I heard you and Itsuki-chan had a date yesterday." Ichika said it without looking at him.

"I wouldn't say that was a date. Hahahaha...." (Y/N) awkwardly laughs as he scratches the back of his head.

"(Y/N)-kun, can I tell you something?" Ichika finally does eye contact with (Y/N).

"What is it?"

"I think you and Itsuki-chan look good together." Ichika smiles at him.

(Y/N) noticed something from her smile. For some reason, (Y/N) thinks that smile........is fake.

"What are you sayi-"

"I'm rooting for you two."

"You're not serious, right?" (Y/N) started to get sweaty, he believes he is in trouble for yesterday.

"I am, anyways I have to go, I have something to do at home." Ichika gets her bag as she heads out to the door.

"W-Wait!" (Y/N) stands from his seat quickly.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)-kun, I have to go, See you tomorrow." Ichika said it without looking back at him as she left.

"What did I do....." (Y/N) thought to himself. He sighs in defeat.

Later, he picks up his bag as he went outside of the classroom, he was walking through the corridor. While he is walking through the corridor, something caught his attention. He heard a whistleblower sound inside the gymnasium. (Y/N)'s curiosity got the best of him as he went inside.

He saw it was the girl's basketball team practice in the gymnasium. It appears the girls were doing a 5v5 basketball match or a scrimmage.

(Author-kun: If you don't know what's a scrimmage is, scrimmage is a 5v5 basketball match that is often used to create chemistry between new teammates, practice plays, or evaluate skill in a game environment.)

As (Y/N) was about to leave, he saw a familiar-looking girl wearing a jersey on the court. She has short hair, light orange hair color, and a green ribbon, It was Yotsuba.

Yotsuba noticed (Y/N), she waved at him. "Shoyo-san! You can watch y'know!"

(Y/N) was thinking for a moment, he nods as he takes a seat from the spectators' bench. He agreed because maybe Yotsuba can tell him the cause of Ichika's recent behavior.

[Yotsuba POV]

Shoyo-san is watching, I must do my best! As his Onee-san, I must impress him!

"Shoyo-san!" I playfully called him.

He looks at me, he heard my call.

"Make sure you cheer for your Onee-san!!"

I saw (Y/N) getting flustered, he looks cute. He gives me a thumbs up.

I smiled as I gave him a thumbs up too.

He gave me a thumbs-up, it gives me free motivation to do my best.

It fueled the fire in me.

And I took that personally.

[3rd Person POV]

(Y/N) was speechless, he saw Yotsuba's performance. He believed she had a triple-double or something.

After practice, Yotsuba told (Y/N) to wait for her. She later hit the showers and wears her clothes. She meets (Y/N) after a couple of minutes.

"How was my performance?" 

"You're performance was excellent." 

"Thank you, Shoyo-san!" A big smile was forming on Yotsuba's face. She clenched her fist high as she jumped up and down. "I'm glad Onee-san here was able to impress you!"

"Y-Yeah..right." (Y/N) sweat-drops.

(Y/N) just remembered something.

"By the way, Yotsuba, I would like to ask you about something."

"About what?"

"It's Ichika."

_____________________________________________

If there are mistakes, please tell me so I'll fix them.

Feel free to criticize me, so I'll improve.

Thank you for reading this chapter!