A New Couple

[3rd Person POV]

"I'm glad you're fine now, Fuutarou."

(Y/N) is seen sitting on a hospital bed while Fuutarou lays there. Fuutarou has been hospitalized immediately after the school camping trip.

"I didn't get to say it sooner but...Congratulations." Fuutarou tells him.

"For what?"

"You and Ichika getting together. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, man." This puts a smile on (Y/N)'s face.

It's been three days after the whole fiasco at the school camping trip. Where (Y/N) and Ichika had their first kiss together, then Ichika confessed to (Y/N), then (Y/N) rejected her.

Ichika was hurt by that but the reason he rejected her because he wanted to be the one who is confessing to her. That's a dumb reason to reject someone.

Then (Y/N) and Ichika made up after (Y/N) picked a song and turn the spotlight for them when they are dancing.

(Y/N) confessed to her, Ichika said yes.

Our two protagonists are now in a relationship.

"By the way, how's school for you?" Fuutarou asked with curiosity.

"Ahh...." (Y/N) sweat-drops. This doesn't look good. "Well, school sucks."

What he means by that, ever since they became a couple. The news spread fast like wildfires that they're in a relationship.

Let's just say the students of Asahiyama High School aren't approving to their relationship.

The boys became jealous and probably wants to ambush and beat (Y/N) up for being a 'lucky bastard'. And maybe they are probably planning to sabotage (Y/N)'s relationship with Ichika.

The girls are saying that Ichika 'deserves someone better'. Many of them are saying (Y/N) Shoyo is not good enough for a popular beautiful rich girl like Ichika Nakano.

It pisses (Y/N) first, but later he's ignoring them.

Basically, he became infamous for just being Ichika's boyfriend.

"I feel bad for you."

"Don't be." (Y/N) chuckles. Even though it's bothersome to him from coming to school since the school camping trip. He'll laugh it all in the end because Ichika is his girlfriend.

Suddenly, someone opened the door. The one who opened the door is the second sister of the Nakano Quintuplets, Nino Nakano. It seems Nino was catching her breath, was she trying to hide from someone?

"Nino?" Both boys said it simultaneously. They are confused about why Nino is here.

"There's no one else here, is there?" Nino asks the two. Yup, she is hiding from someone.

"Wh-What? This is my room..." Fuutarou tells Nino.

"What do you care? Who do you think is paying for it?" Nino said as she goes inside the room.

Nino then suddenly pointed at (Y/N).

"You're Ichika's boyfriend, right? If you hurt her, you'll suffer the consequences!" You really can't blame Nino, she really cares for her sister.

(Y/N) sweat-drops. "I won't, I promise you that." He reassures her.

"Nino, It didn't have to be such a fancy single bedroom. The nurses are gossiping about how I may be the hospital director's bastard son." Fuutarou interrupts the two.