The Ribbon Girl

[3rd Person POV]

"Shoyo-kun!" Ichika calling, they were at the front of the school. (Y/N) turns his back and sees Ichika walking towards him.

"Ah, Good morning Nakano-san."

"Good morning! Did you miss your Onee-san?" Ichika playfully winked at him.

"P-Please don't tease me..." (Y/N) said it bashfully. All (Y/N) wanted was a peaceful morning, not to be teased at.

"Alright then." Ichika chuckles, but then suddenly she remembers something. "By the way, Shoyo-kun, starting today I want you to call me by my given name."

"Why?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

"So it wouldn't be confusing soon."

"If you're okay with it....... Ichika." (Y/N) looks away out of embarrassment.

"Awww no need to feel embarrassed." Ichika chuckles. "If it'll make you feel better, I shall do the same." 

"(Y/N)-kun." Ichika said it with no hesitation.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ummm, if you want, I can just call you Shoyo-kun." Ichika awkwardly laughs. She believes it's too embarrassing for (Y/N), since he isn't responding.

(Y/N) finally looks at Ichika as they made eye contact. (Y/N) didn't look like he was embarrassed or anything, it was just happiness. (Y/N) is seen with a sweet smile, with a little tint of redness on his face. It is adorable.

"Thank you, Ichika. That was the first time a friend of mine in school calls me by my given name shishishi." (Y/N) had this cute little laugh that it'll make everyone's hearts melt. 

Ichika stared at him, she felt her heart is beating fast, she has redness on her face. She couldn't believe someone this cute would exist. She would do anything to protect this sunshine.

"Ummm, Ichika, are you okay?" (Y/N) said with concern in his voice.

Ichika snaps out of her thoughts. "Oh! I'm okay." She awkwardly laughs. 

(Y/N) is concerned for her, he just made his first friend in school. (Y/N) always avoids people, he always makes excuses just to escape when people are interacting with him. But for some reason, (Y/N) made an exception for her. He doesn't know why, but he sure does enjoy her company.

"By the way, (Y/N)-kun, I would like you to meet one of my sisters later after school." Ichika trying to change subjects.

"Is that the reason why you want me to call you by your given name." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you see, she really wants to meet you." 

"I'm okay with it." (Y/N) was always lonely in school, having no one to talk to, except his father. Since it's Ichika's sister, he thinks she is just as kind as Ichika.

"I have to tell you, (Y/N)-kun, she looks exactly like me."

"I didn't know you have a twin."

"Not exactly....We're quintuplets."

(Y/N) is thinking a few moments to make sure if he hears her correctly. Could he be hearing things, was she serious?

"Hahaha, it's not every day to know someone has quintuplets." She awkwardly laughs.

"THAT'S SO COOL!" (Y/N) said it with excitement in his voice, Ichika can see stars on (Y/N)'s eyes.

Ichika was surprised, she didn't know he would be interested.

"We are a set of 5 sisters, Me, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba, and Itsuki-chan. From oldest to youngest.
You'll meet Yotsuba later after school."

"I'm so excited to meet them all shishishi." (Y/N) said it with a little laugh.

After that, both of them went to their classroom, paid attention to class. Hours later, School is over.

"Class is so exhausting." Ichika is seen stretching her arms. 

While stretching, Ichika saw a green ribbon poking out by the door.

"Ara, she sure is excited on meeting him." Ichika thought to herself. "Hey (Y/N)-kun, can you wait for me here?" Ichika said it as she turns her attention to him.

"Oh, sure" (Y/N) said it nonchalantly while he is putting books in his bag.

Ichika left the classroom and came back quickly but she is with someone. A girl wearing a green ribbon. The two made their way to (Y/N). 

"(Y/N)-kun, meet Yotsuba. Yotsuba, meet (Y/N) Shoyo-kun."

"Nice to meet you, Shoyo-san! Ichika told me a lot about you, y'know?" Yotsuba flashed a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Yotsuba!" (Y/N) turns his attention to Yotsuba, he gave her a brighter smile that nearly blinded Yotsuba, Yotsuba stared at him with wide eyes.

"..."

"...'

"...'

"U-Um, Yotsuba, are you okay?" (Y/N) was thinking if he said anything that offends her. 

Out of nowhere, Yotsuba suddenly hugs (Y/N). Ichika covers her mouth with her hand as she gasped in shock. (Y/N) was blushing madly, he didn't expect someone he just met, that she would hug him.

"Y-Y-Yotsuba, w-what are you d-" (Y/N) was nervous

"You're so cute, Shoyo-san! I want to make you my little brother!"

_____________________________________________

Well, well, well, I believe you readers didn't expect this huh.

Anyways, thank you for reading.

Feel free to criticize me or correct me, so I can improve!

- Author-kun