He Interests Me

[3rd Person POV]

After (Y/N) and Ichika have their date at the amusement park.

The Shoyo Household

"Son, how did it go?" 

"It was great." (Y/N) was tired after their date, he didn't know it could be exhausting. Especially he was facing his fear of heights. He later grabs a glass of water and drinks.

"Good, did you use the condom?" His father went curious.

It made (Y/N) spit his drink.

"What the hell! I didn't!" (Y/N) was blushing madly after what his father just said.

"Oh no! She'll be pregn-!" His father was panicking. Before he finishes, his son interrupted him. 

"It's not like that! We weren't doing anything illegal!" (Y/N) quickly interrupts him to clear any misunderstanding. 

The Nakano Household

"I'm back!" Ichika entered her home with a pleasing face. She's having a good mood after her date with (Y/N). 

"Oh, hey Ichika." A girl with brownish hair color, wearing headphones around her neck. She is sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Are you watching another documentary?" Ichika went to sit beside her.

"That's right."

"Where are the others?"

"Nino is having her hair done, Yotsuba is helping the girls basketball team, and Itsuki is studying at the local library. What about you, where have you been all day?" 

"Oh, I'm with a friend." Ichika isn't gonna tell any of her sisters that she just went on a date earlier.

"Alright then.."

As time passed by, Miku was watching a documentary about the Sengoku period, while Ichika was texting someone with a small tint of redness on her face, she appeared to be enjoying texting that person.

Later Ichika giggles, Miku then noticed it, it sparked Miku's curiosity. Miku now wants to know who is Ichika is texting. 

"I'm gonna get some water." Ichika said it as she puts down her phone on the couch as she went to the kitchen.

Miku then hears something from Ichika's phone, it was a notification that someone just texted her. Miku went to peek, she widens her eyes when she saw Ichika's wallpaper.

It was (Y/N) and Ichika taking a picture together at the amusement park. Miku was surprised by her wallpaper.

Ichika quickly grabbed her phone away and hid it behind her. She has redness on her face out of embarrassment. It appears her secret has been revealed.  

"Was that (Y/N) Shoyo?"

"Y-Yes."

"Do you.....like him?"

"I do." Ichika said it with no hesitation. Miku was surprised by Ichika's quick response.

"Why do you like him?"

"W-Well... he's cute, he makes me laugh, and his height is just adorable." Ichika giggles from that last part.

"He's short?"

"You could say that."

"But why tell me now."

"I thought you would be against it." Ichika looks down.

"If he is the one that you like, then I have no problem with that. Just be careful about Nino though."

"Y-Yeah Hahaha." Ichika awkwardly laughs.

"You mentioned earlier you were with a friend, was that (Y/N)?"

"Yes, I apologize for not telling you and the others."

"You two were on the amusement park right?"

"That's right."

"What did you two do?' A curious Miku.

Ichika blushed as she recalls what happened at the Ferris wheel. The two were like a couple back there.

"We just had fun."

"Was it a date?" 

"To him, it was more of a friendly hangout but I like to think it was a date." 

"Hmm, I'd like to meet (Y/N) one day."

Ichika widens her eyes as she heard what Miku just said.

"What did you say?" Ichika puts on a fake smile.

"I said I'd like to meet (Y/N) one day." Miku repeats herself.

"Are you going to take (Y/N)-kun away from me...?" Ichika with a cold voice.

"W-What, what are you talking about?" Miku was getting nervous from Ichika's sudden change of tone.

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry!" Ichika shooks her head as she returns to her usual demeanor.

"W-What was that."

"I just don't want anyone to take (Y/N)-kun away from me, I'm so sorry, Miku." Ichika bows her head in apology.

"O-Oh, it's alright. You just surprised me earlier."

Ichika couldn't say anything as she felt guilty for scaring her sister.

"Don't worry, I won't take him away from you." Miku with a small smile.

Ichika raises her head. "Why do you want to meet him?" Ichika was curious.

"I just want to meet my future brother-in-law." Miku with a small giggle.

Ichika blushed from Miku's words. She never knew Miku can tease someone. 

"Just kidding, I just wanna meet him because he interests me."

_____________________________________________________

I apologize if I made Ichika a little OOC, but since it's my story, why not? I did it because of what happened in manga/anime. But I do have to prepare because many people will start to hate Ichika after season 2 ends lmao.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve

Thank you for reading this chapter!